Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Peace at Last (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Peace at Last (Open) I_vote_lcapPeace at Last (Open) I_voting_barPeace at Last (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Peace at Last (Open) I_vote_lcapPeace at Last (Open) I_voting_barPeace at Last (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Peace at Last (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Peace at Last (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Peace at Last (Open)   Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 am

The war was over, millions of waterbenders returned to the tribes, and the North Pole looked amazing. Kyoko's palace was redone, and it gleamed in the sun. The warriors practiced, and the waterbenders stood on the gateway walls, allowing people through. Kyoko went to check on the Waterbending Classes, right next to the waterfalls, which led down to Kyoko's palace, where her and her daughter and adoptive son lived. ''Peace at last, allies with the Earth Kingdom, Kingdom and the Fire Nation, its so good for the place to be back''. New waterbenders travelled in through canoes, and Kyoko was sitting on her canoe, going through the tribe, and people waved at her, and she waved back. She loved her tribe, and the world.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Peace at Last (Open)   Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 pm

As people travelled to the tribe, the waterbenders on the gateway walls opened the ice, for their boats to come through. Kyoko was surprised to see many waterbenders coming home. There was a night of celebration, the night all tribe members were back. Kyoko looked down to the tribesfolk and said ''Hello there, and its lovely to see you all once again. I will be hosting a Home-Coming festival tommorow, for the tribe members and waterbenders who've come back from the Council of Ten, which reminds me. Very soon, a member from the Council of Ten will be coming to stay, her home tribe. Her name is Sylvette Farinia, but we now her as Jenari Tsukara, she will be coming to the home-coming festival. That will be all. Enjoy this night everyone!''. Kyoko said with a wide smile on her face. Music started to play, younger waterbenders spalshed around in the fountains. It was beautiflul, to see everyone coming home at last.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Peace at Last (Open)   Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Akira saw everyone coming back to the northern water tribe. Everyone flooded in as if there was a party. Akira took this time to fish. Her boat gleamed on the water. Akira water bended her boat out to where the schools of fish would be. Thousands and thousands of fish were in the area. Teeming with life seals and penguins caught fish with ease. Akira took out her nets and cast them. An hour later they were full of a varity of fish. Akira took her boat back to the tribe and un-loaded her catch. Akira halled it to her stand in the market place. Akira heard Kyoko say ''Hello there, and its lovely to see you all once again. I will be hosting a Home-Coming festival tommorow, for the tribe members and waterbenders who've come back from the Council of Ten, which reminds me. Very soon, a member from the Council of Ten will be coming to stay, her home tribe. Her name is Sylvette Farinia, but we now her as Jenari Tsukara, she will be coming to the home-coming festival. That will be all. Enjoy this night everyone!'' Akira wondered, For the party do they want fish?? Akira pondered this thought then walked over to where Kyoko was. Akira asked " Do you want fresh fish for the party? I just caught a varity of fish." Akira stood wondering what Kyoko would say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Akemi
Novice
Novice
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Peace at Last (Open)   Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Akemi was one of them. One of the waterbenders coming back from the war. It was the greatest day ever for her. The city was Beautiful. And when she saw Kyoko, she was amazed. When Akemi sat down and listened to Kyoko say ''Hello there, and its lovely to see you all once again. I will be hosting a Home-Coming festival tommorow, for the tribe members and waterbenders who've come back from the Council of Ten, which reminds me. Very soon, a member from the Council of Ten will be coming to stay, her home tribe. Her name is Sylvette Farinia, but we now her as Jenari Tsukara, she will be coming to the home-coming festival. That will be all. Enjoy this night everyone!'', Akemi was in awe. Akemi walked up beside Akira and waited for her to ask her question. Then, she asked "How did you become so beautiful?"
(Do you have a pic of Kyoko or is that the pic on you avatar)
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Peace at Last (Open)   Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 am

Haru, Whom had wondered from her auntie again, ran into the crowds of the newly arrivals back from war. She Always looked for her water bending mother, who she was told 'felt for an important purpose', in these crowds. Haru was 6 now and was still hiding her bending from the tribe and her auntie, who took care of her.

As Haru search through the adults looking for a mother she had pictured in her mind. Her over sized coat drug behind her as she tripped through the snow. Then she was a young women smiling looking at the people around. Haru ran up to the women (Kyoko), hugging her as well as she could as she shouted, "Mama!" In Haru's eyes, this women was so pretty and just was Haru imagined her mother to look like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace at Last (Open)   Peace at Last (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace at Last (Open)
Page 1 of 1