Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The merchant's son (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The merchant's son (open)   The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:50 pm

"A mouse? Really? You filthy peasant. Somebody oughta teach you a lesson, and I will gladly teach."

Laurent was getting angry. Despite his attitude, he can be quite sensitive at times. And to have a filthy thief mock him? Forget about it! That's like spitting on the line you already crossed.

He got in a dark bending fighting stance, which would probably look quite different to the eyes of a fire bender. He was about to strike when Toran spoke.

At first Laurent was surprised to see the second boy. He hadn't noticed him.

"I suppose you're right, we shouldn't fight here. It wouldn't be right to destroy their home...and destroy you."

He walked by the door and said.

"After you, Bigfoot. The battlefield awaits."
Back to top Go down
Adubois
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Adubois

PostSubject: Re: The merchant's son (open)   The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:15 am

She quickly thought. The cocky boy had assumed a bending stance, though it was a stance she was unfamiliar with. If they were both benders, she could never face them both. She was strong, and had experience. They were still young.
" I don't think so boys." she said.
She blasted firebolts towards the boys, one for each.
It didn't really matter if they would strike their target or not.
She jumped high up in the air, driven by the adrenaline of the moment, jumped over the boys and ran out the door. " Catch me if you can! " she yelled. And she smiled at how childish that sounded. She ran as fast as she could knowing that if they would chase her, and she could part those two, she still had a chance.
She felt up like a fight.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

PostSubject: Re: The merchant's son (open)   The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:12 am

((Toran is still frozen since Laurent did not write his answering post... BAD LORRO! BAD! Wink. I decided to at least write a post for Broin, because that gives Adubois the possibility to have her charrie run some before getting too bored here ^^. Toran and Laurent can catch up after that, hopefully soon Razz I also changed Broin's colour so there ought to be no confusion.))

Broin Beltana

(WIP)
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The merchant's son (open)   The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Teru happens to be walking down the streets, heading home after a long day of doing just about nothing. He heard some ruckus comming from a nearby bakery. He continues to stroll down the road, his glance aimed.towards the bakery.

"Hello?" He simply says, right before a tall woman dashes out of the building. He quickly adds two and two and before he knew it, he had moved into the path of the woman, having entered a perfected fire bending stance, aimed directly towards the young lady.

"Hi.. what's the hurry? A young lady like yourself shouldn't be out at this hour." Before er stood a 5'2" tall man, a bit chubby aswell, with graying hair, standing in a perfected stance, calm breathing. He stares the young lady straight into her eyes. He would appear harmless, however the energy he gave off was quite intimidating.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

PostSubject: Re: The merchant's son (open)   The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:27 pm

((Upon special request and extraordinary permission by Laurent (who, on a side-note, is going to be sick) I'll move his char alongside mine just this once. I hope that's not against the rules, he asked me to do it, so don't blame me Razz The Broin post is going to come tomorrow morning, when I am more awake than now Wink ))

Toran

With some angry words, more hissed than spoken, the foreign young man dodged the girl's fireball with something that looked like a huge, dark shadow or scheme and then rushed after the woman out of the shop, pursuing her as soon as she moved.
Toran's eyes widened in shock, he had never seen something like this before. But then he realized she was fleeing because she was actually outnumbered. The excitement of the hunt got the better part of him for now, and without a second, logical thought, he rushed after the thief as well, shortly behind the small young man.

The street was calm, and the starting dusk bathed the town into strange shades of twilight. Toran stopped right at the door, and looked in order to determine in which direction the woman had rushed off before he followed her. Doing so, he noticed the stranger who had already put himself in a firebending stance right before the thief, as if he could read minds and knew who she was.

Or, maybe, he had just drawn the conclusion because she exited the shop at night? That was a logical possibility, and the problem was, that he, Toran, looked more like a thief than like an honest citizen just now himself. Again, he grew scared of being dragged home by some guards, or even worse, having to spend the night in some cell and answer to his parents in the morning. None of those options sounded great, but he was already in trouble as it was. He was far too late for dinner, and he was injured, dirty, and not at all appropriate.

He would pay dearly for this, he just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The merchant's son (open)   The merchant's son (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The merchant's son (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3