Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_vote_lcapFire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_voting_barFire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_vote_lcapFire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_voting_barFire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward Empty
PostSubject: Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward   Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:26 pm

The house of Shang has decided to introduce their youngest member into society, giving a grand ball in her honour, in order to find her a suitable husband. All nobility and royalty are hereby invited.

Name: Railja Shang
Element(s): Waterbending apprentice, almost a master
Picture:
Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward Portra10
What/Why: The other character should be from a noble home, possibly higher ranking than Railja, and someone her family, who has quite high standarts, might approve of enough to set her up with him.
She is to be married to bring honour, increased wealth and preferably also more influence and power to her family, so she won't be given away under worth.
Gender of Character: male
Gender of User: don't care
Dowry:
  • A dowry of two chests filled with silver coins
  • political connections to the noble Shang family, and all their associates
  • a beautiful, dedicated, loving and still very young wife, who is a skilled musician and handworker (stitching)

Personality: Despite her appearance and her uppbringing, Railja has secretly developed a very strong personality. Being the nestling did not quite pay off for her. She has strong bonds to her elder siblings, mainly to Rozan, who comes nearest to her age and is a constant troublemaker. All of her siblings, apart from Terzan, have already left the house, and she lost her father at a very young age - just old enough that he could be her hero and that she could perfectly well understand what loss she had just experienced.
This constant leaving and the feeling of being left behind shows in her personality. Railja tends to be overly sensitive when it comes to promises people don't keep, and she sometimes seems to be hungry for more attention, not from her mother - whom she actually tries to get away from - but from her siblings, especially from Rozan.
With her sister Katena, who has married a firelord nobleman and lives nearby, coming to dinner more often than the other siblings and bringing her husband with her, Railja has a rather tense relationship. Also her brother Terzan, head of the household since her father passed away, has had to deal with her puberty outbreaks as he tried to be more of a father than a brother to her. She often opposes his authority, but in secret she also admires him and has a deep sensed respect for his way to fullfill his duties. Since he started trying to marry her off, though, she got more rebellious, and it is only a matter of time before she loses her temper and gets over to open revolt.
Apart from that, she is a sunny, happy, but rather calm character. She tends to blabber when she is happy or excited, but she can also sit perfectly calm, and soothe her elder brother Rozan's ill temper, turn a smile onto her sister Katena's face, or make even the severe, over-worked Terzan laugh aloud and finally get off to bed.
Brief Bio: Railja was born during a winter holiday in the family Shang's house on Ember Island in the night after the winter solstice - the longest night of the year.
Her father was a nobleman from the firenation, who had married her mother, a southern water tribe nobleman's daughter, because of an arranged marriage. Railja is the youngest of her siblings by far, her next elder brother Rozan being six years older than her.

Since her mother was not the youngest any more and had already given birth to six children, the eldest one being 17 when she got Railja and Razon having been born by caeserian cut six years before, it was a pretty risky birth. Railja lay transversely, something that had not been noticed before because she was so extremely small. When she was finally turned and got out, she was completely blue, and would not start breathing for several long, painfull (for her mother) seconds. Then she finally made a sound, but she did not scream like most babies, just cried silently and whined a little.
Although the midwife prophecied she would always be sick, she was a very healthy child - just extremely small, with low appetite, refusing to grow to the normal height of children her age.

Because of that, she was always overly well protected by her parents, held inside when other children played outisde, and carefully attended on. Their worries never stopped, no matter how healthy she was and how old she grew. When she was discovered to be a bender, her mother got even more worried, allowing her the same teacher her brother Nuran had had to instruct him, but only allowing him to teach her the basics also.

And so she grew up, unspectaculary learning her way in society under the protective wings of her parents, and, after her father's death, with her elder brother Terzan as her guardian. It was soon decided that she, like her elder sisters, was to be married in order to bring more wealth and honour to her family, while her brothers tried to get as politically important positions in the Fire Nation State as possible.

((See also the link to Railja and her brother Rozan underneath and the topic *The new recruit* - Fire Nation Capitol in order to find out more about her and her family.))
Back to top Go down
Raion Tatakau
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Raion Tatakau

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward   Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 am

b]Name:[/b] Admiral/Lord Kai Vordannen
Element(s): Fire
What/Why: Kai has been in need of a lady as his wife for an extremely long time, not just for company, but also for a lady to give him an heir.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Dowry: Kai will be able to give his wife the utmost care, and will also be able to listen to her when she needs to speak. Kai needs somebody who is strong-willed and will be able to support him in his decisions.
Personality: Kai is introverted, and shy, though he does have willpower as a lord, he needs assistance and someone to help not only to guide him, but to be able to care for him, and assist him in making decisions. He does not exactly have a strong will, and will easily listen and pay attention when people speak. He does not want someone who will push extremely hard, but someone who will push enough to help him.
Brief Bio: He was born the second son of a Fire Nation Lord, however his elder brother Kenzai killed himself before he came of age for a reason unknown to his family. He grew quickly, but was slow to learn how to read and write, however he was an amazing in his talents of art and drawing, and sculpted a beautiful statue of his father. His father was extremely disapproving about his shyness, and wanted his son to be more demanding, even though Kai was extremely shy. For this his father told him many times he would never be able to follow in his footsteps unless he learned to be assertive, because of this Kai has low self esteem.At the age of twelve he caught a sapphire blue baby dragon while hunting in the forest with his father, which he after raised, and took in as his pet. During his adolescence his father was assassinated by an assassin serving another noble who had been competing with his father for the rank of Admiral in the military. Outraged by his fathers death Kai chose for revenge, and killed the Admiral himself when he was sixteen. Although he did not wish for the violence, this began conflict between the Vordannen house (now lead by his Uncle Shentou,) and the Taiza house. And Kai was called to many battles in his young adulthood, in man he was almost killed, and in one severely wounded. His dragon was his mount the entire time. The conflict continued until when Kai was 26 it ended with the killing of the last who was in line to lead the Taiza house, leaving it in tragedy, until it fell finally to peasantry, and homelessness. Kai became Admiral of the army, and has since then lived at home in peace, however he is in need of a wife.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward   Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:26 am

Hej there,

I'm sorry, your character looks great, but I should probably have put this here: Railja just got engaged to Lord/General Cao Cao from the powerful Cao family.
So she's apparently no longer available for match ups Wink.

But we'll see, we'll find another way to rp together I'm sure, doesn't have to be with Railja Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raion Tatakau
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Raion Tatakau

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward   Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Alright, that's fine, lol
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward   Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation Nobility Guardian looking for a match for his ward
Page 1 of 1