Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_vote_lcapThe Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_voting_barThe Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_vote_lcapThe Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_voting_barThe Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac-Soul
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zodiac-Soul

The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) Empty
PostSubject: The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish)   The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:51 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Zoa Zuno
    Birthplace: Ba sing se
    Current Residence:Element Kingdom
    Element: Earth and Metal
    Pets: Paishon a sand weasel that has been his pet since he was two years old, both were born on the same day. He is always on his shoulder. He is a meter long from head to tail and his tail is bushy. His teeth and claws are sharp, his hearing is great and his eye sight at night is unmatched. He can smell much better than a human.
    Weapons: Two metal balls the size of baseballs that keeps on him.

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: 6/01
    Blood type: AB-
    Hobbies: none
    Quirks: Constantly is with the public and always wearing street clothing

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:His hair is a deep sandy brown color like that of a beach, it is spike on multiple directions and ends at his neck, his hair is smooth and has a bright shine to it despite the color
    Eyes: warm inviting, rather large and yet fits fine on his face, his irises are a green hazel color that are bright and warm
    Height6' 4
    Clothes: His formal wear contain of a cloak that stops at his ankles and has a dragon on side in gold color and on the other side it was another dragon. On his back is the kanji for Bull, and the cloak is a mint tea leaf green and it is ordained with gold buttons all the way from the waist up. It has a high collar the stops in the middle of the neck. He wears a hat with the symbol for the element kingdom that is in the shape of a pirate captians hat put the same color and as his cloak. His shoes are a light tan color gold.

His street clothes are a pair of black pants that stop at his ankles, He wears green colored socks and black soft leather shoes, His shirt is green and stops at his biceps. It has the kanji for bull on the front and back, it is also with this he wears a bandanna which is also green. He wears a green bandannas on both biceps and on his thighs are white also green bands. He also wears bandages on both forearms that are black in color and wrap around his fist.
    Skin: Fair tanned complexion, smooth skin that tough and tight like that of a drum but softer
    Body Type: Strong and well defined, built and tough his shoulders are broad. Like a nfl Linebacker only skinnier
    Image:

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Warmth, Kindness, compassion, strength, Iron will, Peace, Rage these things have been used to describe the elemental king, he has had these to become the elemental king because he has had to deal with many type of people,But this hasn't stop him from being who he truly is and that is a man of honor and integrity that doesn't mess around when it comes to the wellbeing of his people and their personal health. He fights to his last breath and then some he believes in never giving up especially when it comes to people. He loves to talk and to have conversation. He is warm to all and only if you betray his trust will you meet his wrath which is rarely seen because he hates exploding and acting on rage.

This rage when it comes out is unlike what most people have seen, if truly knew him and saw him in his period of rage you would think that he was another person and that any trace of the kindness he had would be gone replaced by something sinister. This only rarely happens because he has iron will, aw ill so strong that it' cant be broken by anything except extremely strong conviction and persuasion.

Personal Strengths: Martial artist, Public speaking, paisho
    Personal Weaknesses:Failure, Hatred
    Personal Hero:His father and Mother
    Dreams and Ambitions:To be worthy of the love that his people has shown him and to be known as one of the greatest elemental kings. To also gain the respect of the other royals. He aspires to mend the hearts of the broken and to replace the hate with kindness.
    Likes: Paisho, Training, Helping out in the kingdom, hanging out, being around the people of his kingdom

Dislikes: Hatred, Lies, Rage, Death, Greed

Brief History:
A large roar of laughter erupted in the room, a large man with a booming voice was on the ground rolling with tears in his eyes. Baby boy with a puzzled look only a newborn can give was on his face. His mother chuckled and held him. His father was moved out of the way as the water bender doctors that had delivered him clean him up with water bending healing up anything that was wrong. After his father was done laughing Mister Zuno walked over and touched his son who was wrapped in swaddling clothes. Two years later in the second ring of ba sing se a little sandy hair colored boy ran through the streets a small weasel running after him. The two ran in circles the weasel obviously trying to get to the little boy, falling to the ground Zoa laughed and giggled as his best friend Pashion scurried around his body trying to find the crumb of food that was on him. After finding his prize he jumped of and nibbled on the crumb waiting for Zoa to stand up. Standing back to his feet the little weasel climbed up on his shoulders and the duo walked back home. Zoa was two years old and a lot of energy but it the fact of having a pet sand weasel was enough he had the ability to bend like his father. He could toss and spin little rocks which his father took great care to make sure that he continued this growth. This was more than simply just being a little kid he was learning to defend himself. At the age of five his parents began helping him learn how to bend some more soon he tossing rocks and destroying things. It became a game everyday to see who toss rocks the farthest or build the best rock sculpture. His father taught him the wrestling style of fighting as his mother taught him love and Paishon would just watch. At the age of ten the Zuno family moved to the element kingdom after his father finding work there. By now Zoa was a great bender and he had earned the nickname bull for a rock sculpture he had built. In the element kingdom things were great but only for a short time.

At the age of of fourteen Zoa came home one day to find that his father and mother were missing, on the door was a note reading it he found out the truth. Running out of the house he saw that there were marks were something had been dragged. Using paishon Zoa located his parents, they were arrested for something that had happen in bai sing se. When asked if he knew the reason he was told that his parents had once been thieves and it was time they paid for their crimes. His mother and father hung their heads ashamed but try as he might he tried to free his parents, the metal cuffs kept his father at bay. Zoa tried to rescue them but he was knocked cold. Cold and tired, paishon had licked him awake. The weasel back on his shoulders he set out to find his parents and to free them. As he neared the jail he saw that his parents were on the stand watching from secret he cried quietly as his father or mother didn't deny the accusations placed against them. Zoa felt hot tears but he noticed that neither of his parents were actually getting a chance to speak as the king kept interrupting them. With one wave of the hand the king sent them to their death. The people cried in anger and Zoa cried in pain for this king unfitful ruler had taken his parents and is life.

At the age of eighteen he had become the head of a new politcal group that was trying to help out in taking down the tyrannical rule of the family currently in power. With his powerful words and determination, and his skill in metal bending and his un matched will he was called the Iron will Bull. When it was time for the new king to be elected Zoa was chosen to rule by the people, much to the shock of everyone. The crowd cheered and Zoa looked up at the sky smiling at his parents. His first rule was to remove the ruling family and all traces of it for the good of the people and secondly to bring a new age. Now at the age of twenty five he has began to been a great ruler but now he knows that he still has to learn a lot but this does not stop him from being the great king he wants to be.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac-Soul
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zodiac-Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish)   The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:57 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish)   The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish)   The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Rock-The Elemental King: Zoa Zuno (Finish)
Page 1 of 1