Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_voting_barA Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_voting_barA Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Hopeful Morning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 am

Morlis smiled, and then began to speak, "Mountains of gold will only get you caught, but a silver tongue will get you anywhere." He reached into his vest, and drew forth the blueprint from his childhood. It was ancient. But nearly perfectly preserved. "Few have managed to obtain actual blueprints of Fire Nation Industry, let alone the from the olden days." He smiled once more, and unrolled the blueprint onto the table, and allowed Fa to inspect it. The Fire Navy Warship might have brought up bad memories for many, but not for Morlis.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Fa's eyes grew wide as he saw Morlis pull out the blueprints. His mind went blank and he forgot everything that had happened with the king and even what Morlis had just said. His eyes were fixed on that piece of paper. He reached out for it slowly after Morlis put it on the table and then examined it. This could not be true, he was actually looking at an official blueprint of the Fire Nation Warship. Then an idea hit him quickly and he gently placed the blueprints on the table and pulled out a small bound notebook. He quickly scribbled on the half fun page, closed it and put it away. He may have just figured out how he could travel from nation to nation in a quicker way. His eyes moved back to the blueprint.

"This is amazing," Fa said awestruck, "How in the world did you find it?" His eyes scanned the paper and rested on the Fire Nation emblem on the corner. Then he looked at the corner opposite of it and saw a small name scribbled in black. "Yep this is an original," Fa said, "see there in the corner." He pointed to the corner where the name was. "Most blueprints or designs from way back when the person who drew it would always add his signature at the bottom and then his family symbol or some form of design. I do it on all of my work."
Back to top Go down
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 am

A sinister smile creeped upon Morlis's face as Fa observed the blueprint. However, he quickly re-assumed his warm and innocent expression. Morlis began to speak, "I trust that you can reverse engineer effectively from these blueprints? If I am correct, we can eventually reverse engineer the entire line of Old World industry. Imagine the possibilities. New homes, stronger defenses, better transportation! I do have an idea in mind that might solve your recent dilemma." Morlis drew forth a second blueprint from his vest. It was new, and the ink was was solid, and not faded whatsoever. At the corner layed Morlis's insignia. The blueprint depicted something quite extraordinary. It was a mere factory, but there was one key difference. The factory was placed underground, with slender yet sturdy smokestacks rising up out to the surface.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hopeful Morning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2