Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Hopeful Morning 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Hopeful Morning I_vote_lcapA Hopeful Morning I_voting_barA Hopeful Morning I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Hopeful Morning I_vote_lcapA Hopeful Morning I_voting_barA Hopeful Morning I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Hopeful Morning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 pm

The guard sighed under his helmet, he removed the visor an drubbed his temples. His eyebrows were thick and bushy. His eyes were light brown, and they shined in the sunlight.
He began to speak once more, "No, for the last time, only those with the King's blessing may enter the Palace. Now please, move along."
Morlis broke out into a furious rant, "Don't patronize me. We both now the real reason why you refuse to let me in. This is an outrage! The Earth Kingdom's and Fire Nation's ambassadors have been let in, yet i am not. You can't keep me out forever!"
The guard chuckled softly before putting his visor back on, his shined grey armor was now twinkling. He said to himself softly, "Boy if i had a bronze peice for everytime you said that."
Morlis's eyes narrowed, and his dark eyes had no shine to them whatsoever. "Excuse me?" He said in a cold tone.
"Nothing." THe guard said with haste, "I just said you should return home," Then he added softly, "Soon preferably."
Morlis payed no heed to the guard. "Im nto leaving this time, ill wait all day if i have to."
The guard sighed deeply to himself, and his compatriotes did the same.......
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:27 am

Fa Kudo had to put a stop on his packing and planning for his trip. The Elemental King has called a tribunal because some problem has risen in the nation and he needs his court there to aid him. Since Fa was a member of that court he had to push everything aside and attend because he wanted to stay in the favor of the king and not lose his funding. Fa walked in a grey shirt and tan pants, his long slim figure making the same shadow on the pavement below as he walked to the palace.

He adjusted a bag over his shoulder filled with some new inventions to show the king and stopped at the steps looking up to the door. A man seemed to be arguing with the guards about going it, Fa could hear him from here he was so loud. He grinned to himself and walked up to the scene where the guards took patiently as the man finished his ranting and then told them he was going to stay. Fa cleared his throat and the guards went at attention because they knew who Fa was.

"No need to get so official," Fa said chuckling, "it is just me I won't tell the king promise." The guards laughed weakly, but continued to stay in their places and at attention. "Now what is going on here?" Fa asked the guard who quickly replied, "This man has been banned from seeing the king and has the nerve to tell us to let him in." Fa sighed and started to think of how he could let this man in, he probably just wanted to ask the king for something. The man did look like he lived in the Water Tribe so maybe he was a diplomat of some sort.

"How about we do this," Fa said walking up and standing next to the man. The inventor gave the guards a grin and they knew what he was going to do, "He is going to go in, do you want to know how?" The guard laughed sarcastically and asked, "How?" Fa shook his head in disappointment and replied, "because I can get you exiled. I have that power you know, I know certain people in there that have the ability to do that. A few words here and throw in a name and bam you are out of here." The guard saw the threat as empty and then scanned Fa's face. Fa noticed the guard's expressions change and then Fa smiled as the guard opened the door, "Go on in."

Fa looked at the stranger patted him on the back and said, "Well come on we don't want to be late." He shot one last glare at the guard and then entered in the palace. It was not a very welcoming palace, everything seemed to have a grey tint to it and there was always a smell of ash in the air. Fa enjoyed being in the king's court it gave him the chance to meet new people and aid the king in different ways. He looked around to see if the stranger was around and walked through double doors and took his seat waiting for the meeting to begin.
Back to top Go down
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:58 am

Morlis smiled as he walked past the gaurds. All the while he never spoke to the stranger. His thought process had begun. "Work clothes show signs of constant and sporadic work. Likely used for ease and comfort for unexpected and lack of planned occupation. Uncanny eys show signs of constant deep thoughtm while demeanor is that of innonce, and humble ingenuity. Factor in miscellania around shoulder, an inventor. Likelyhood of alliance, preferabley high. Morlis smiled and shook the man's hand suddenly. "Morlis," he said cheerfully, "Morlis Akuun. Ambassador to the Water Tribes and relative to High Water Throne. I do thank you for helping me with those imbecilic ruffians. Im sure youve seen my um....my...eh..." Morlis coughed an dthen re-engaged, "my um....propaganda if you will......it is like i always say, past industry is the key to the future. Now then, i never did catch your name, Mr. um..eh....."

Morlis awaited a response, while he looked on unimpressed with the scenary. "Needs improvements" he thought to himself.....
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Fa shook the man's hand and nodded at the sound of his name. It did not sound even remotly familiar, but he was making a new friend. He was right about where he was from though, an ambassador for the Water Tribe and even a noble. He laughed and said, "No problem some of the guards think they are high and mighty for just watching some door. You have to know how to deal with them." Fa would never stoop so low as getting someone exiled from a nation, but he liked to use that threat a lot.

Fa lifted his eyebrow in a puzzled manner and shook his head not knowing what the man was talking about. "No I have not heard about it, I may be in the king's court but I have been away for a few days. I am going on a trip you see, and I have been packing my things." He smiled at the thought; soon he would be in distant lands exploring the world. Fa nodded going over his motto in his head. "I am with industry we need more of it in this country. We are too focused on agriculture and other menial things. I keep trying to push it, but the king refuses."

Fa chuckled and said, "I am Fa Kudo, the Head Inventor of the king's court. When the king needs something new I make it, I also deal with the structure of the city and am planning a huge change for it. Tearing down old buildings and making new ones, it is my next big project." Fa noticed Morlis looking at the building, "It's dull I know, but the king says he likes it. Whoever built this place had little resources and the king says it shows the drive and spirit of the people. That they can come together for a common cause and get things done, I think all that is a bunch of nothing. This place looks horrible compared to the other nation's palaces."
Back to top Go down
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Morlis took his rather "ancient" seat, which had been reserved for quite sometime. He took a deep breath, held it, and then exhaled. "Yes....much improvement." He thought to himself. He quickly moved over to Fa, and said in a hush, "If it wouldnt trouble you, id like for you to stop by my estate after the tribunal." Morlis returned to his seat, and sat back, relaxed. He grinned triumphantly and began stroking his thin yet shaped and sharpened beard.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 pm

The meeting began once the dignitaries and officials took their seats, the chatter ended sharply as soon as the Elemental King stepped in. He was wearing long flowing robes with shades of grey and some hints of gold trimming. Everyone stood up, including Fa, gave him a bow and then sat down once he sat on his throne. Fa saw Morlis lean in and whisper something in his ear. Fa nodded telling Morlis he would go see him at his estate after and then he held up a finger to his lips telling the man to shush, the king was not fond of people talking when he was in their presence.

"I have called this tribunal," Fa heard the Elemental King say as he adjusted himself on his seat and continued, "because of many different reasons. Our economic situation is declining, rebellions are beginning to form in small cities in the east, our mines to the north are beginning to run low, and the situation with the growth of the capitol is becoming an issue." After the king mentioned the last part Fa sank in his chair as he felt the eyes of the king and most of the people in the room looking at him. He went to say something, but the king continued. "The biggest problem of course is the rebellion how should we deal with them?"

A highly decorated general stood up bowed to the king and said, "Crush them sir. If you take them out then they will not be a problem." The king nodded in approval and an old man stood up, "My king you have to see that is far to harsh of a judgment. I come from that region and they are just demanding more food because they do not get enough. Please your highness listens to their pleas." The general slammed his fist on the table and stood up, "They have burned down two guard barracks, injured the guards, and were not punished. If they continue then we will have a revolution at hand, they must be stopped."

Fa rolled his eyes at the foolish general and even the old man asking for aid. These matters were so menial, people always rebel because of sotrages of food. Things like this happens every year and the king does the same thing. Right as Fa thought that the king held up his hand and the two bickering men stopped, "Send them more food and I am sure they will stop. If they continue capture their leaders and send them to me I will deal with them."

The two men sat down and the meeting continued they all attempted to deal with the economic and reduce in mines but ended up pushing them aside. Then eyes fell on Fa and he gave them all a weak grin. "Now, onto the situation with the development of my city.” The king said giving the inventor a grin. Fa stood up and said proudly, "I have started a very rough sketch of the new lay out my king. We will need to knock down a few places though like the theatre here, a barracks, and a lot of homes." Right as Fa finished his sentence a man shot up and said sharply, "We cannot do that. If we destroy the theatre then are removing the culture in the city, we need that barracks, and we can't just kick people out."

Fa sighed and said, "We have two theatres already, losing one will do nothing to us. We also have so many barracks in this city it makes us look war hungry, and we won’t kick them out. I have plans on building a place to relocate them temporarily until the building is complete." The man gave Fa a glare and was going to say something, but remembered the king was there he sat down arms crossed. "My king, I promise with this design I will not remove any culture of the city, kick out her people, and ruin your army. I have the upmost confidence in my work." The king nodded stroked his beard and said, "I am sure you do, but I may think we will put this on hold. I don't think we are ready for this much change."

Fa felt defeated once the king said that, his dreams of changing this city for the better was over. Once the king disapproves something it is very hard to reintroduce it, "Yes my king." He bowed and sat down in his seat. The meeting continued and they started to speak about the other problems, Fa was to busy sulking in his own pity to pay attention. The meeting ended once the king stood up and announced it was over and walked out. Everyone stood up and walked out chattering, Fa stood up put on his bag and sighed. He looked at Morlis and asked, "Where is your home?"
Back to top Go down
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Morlis's thought process had started once more.

"Fine elegant clothes suggest nobleman. Intense demeanor shows strength. Faint detection of warryness in eyes suggests stress. Possibility of usurption, unlikely. Possibility of manipulation, probable. Possibility of concentrated confusion, garunteed." Morlis merely chuckled at the bickering men, "Fools" he said to himself softly, still stroking his beard. However, when Morlis glanced at the Inventor, following the King's response, the stroking ceased. "Eyes withdrawn, spirit shattered. Possibility of failure...." Morlis smiled as Fan asked for his adress, "Impossible". Morlis nodded quickly and said quietly, "Follow me." Morlis quickly rose, bowed, apologized, and excused himself form the tribunal. In the hallway Morlis mentioned, "Im sure one for the others will cover for me." A cairrage was awaiting Morlis. He stepped in hastefully, and offered an arm to help Fan up.......
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Fa got up and followed quickly behind Morlis walking around people talking about the meeting. A few gave him glances making his face go red; he could not believe the king did that to him in front of everyone. He held his head down low and stopped almost running into Morlis in the hallway. He nodded at his statement and walked out the palace doors glancing at the doors who still stood at attention. He gave one glance back at the palace thinking about the events and then walked down the steps towards the carriage. "Thank you," Fa told Morlis as he grabbed his hand and climbed into the carriage.

He sat down and gave one look out the window before he felt the carriage move and the scenery quickly change. He continued to look out the window as the carriage passed homes, most of that of nobles some in dire need of repair. The kingdom has not been fixed since a few years after it was made. It had been through hell and back, but every king refuses to fix it he either ignores the subject or says it their history and does not need to be touched. Fa did not see the decaying city as history; he saw it as trash in need of a good clean up.

Fa sighed and forced himself to move away from the window and turned his attention to Morlis. "So how long have you been living in the Elemental Kingdom?" Fa asked him, "I don't think I have seen you around before. I am sure I would remember someone like you though, because you are wearing different clothes is the reason not that you look different." He chuckled lightly and his eyes drifted away toward the window as the carriage continued to pass homes. They just looked so awful and need of repair.
Back to top Go down
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Morlis chuckled softly, "The guards tend to keep me as from from the palace as possible. I literally had to sneak past seven guard posts to even reach the Palace. Thanks again, were it not for you, id still be out front." He smiled at the man, and continued to speak, "I lead..or.....led is the correct term the Industrialist Party, it is our goal to insure the olden industry of the Fire Nation be repurposed and refitted to benefit our lives. Unfortunately.....many view me in a negative light. They say the war machines caused so much death and destruction many years back....." Morlis saw Fa gazing out into the damaged estates, "But they dont see the possibilities. Possibilites to rebuild....and to help." The cairrage stopped softly, and Morlis quickly exited, his rather large estate was in front of him. Morlis has many investors donating money to help his cause, and his estate is nearly four times larger than that of most. Guards quickly escorted Morlis inside, while another guard held the door open for the Inventor. Morlis marched down the hall and reached his private study, in which he settled himself in his armchair, and left the other adjacent to him free for Fa......
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Fa laughed when Morlis did, "I noticed when you were shouting at them to let you in." He grinned at the man and forced himself not to look out the window but to look at Morlis because they were having a conversation. He could focus on the need of the city later and how he could get the king back on his side. Fa listened as he quickly explained his situation in the city and his reason for being there. He nodded slowly his mind working out what he has just said. He could see how people would not approve of the building of more war-like machines, but they do bring good. "I understand where people get at, but sometimes those machines bring good. I was able to look at a Frire Nation tank up close and was able to use a piece from that and make some sort of engine to make boats travel faster. It is still in its testing stage, but it may change travel for the better."

His eyes moved out to the window and then heard the world rebuild and Fa gave him his attention. "I am all for rebuilding and helping. I have tried to convince the king so many times that the nation needs it, I am sure the others nations need it too, but my influence is not that great." The carriage stopped and Fa climbed out, his jaw dropped when he saw Morlis' estate it was huge and nice looking. "Whoa," Fa said as he adjusted his bag and walked behind Morlis up to the front door.

He gave the guard a nod when he opened the door and walked inside the estate. It was very nice, much better than his home. His eyes frantically moved in all directions looking around seeing where things fit and where new things could take their place to make it work better and look nicer. He grinned to himself and followed slowly behind Morlis down a hall. He was starting to regret entering the home of a man he had just met, but he was a Water Tribe official surly he was not that bad. He sat down in the seat and continued to look around the room. "I love your study one day I wish to have a place like this," he sighed and fell back in the seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Hopeful Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hopeful Morning   A Hopeful Morning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hopeful Morning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next