Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_voting_barReunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_voting_barReunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil   Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Oita continued to sit in the chair and he nodded as the boy spoke. He said, “Most people’s view on good and evil are manipulated by their lifestyle and their social status. Don’t let that form yours; if it does I suggest you try to change that. It will be a difficult life if you don’t. I know from experience.” He sighed and relaxed his entire body, then sitting back up straight again. He was not going to let his old age get to him; he was going to at least act the same even though his mental abilities were diminishing.

Oita shook his head and said, “No I am the most foolish man in this city. Maybe even the entire world, from the Fire Nation to the Eastern Air Temple I am possibly the worst.” He looked down at his lap and clenched and unclenched his wrinkled hands. He stopped and looked up at Koga, “I have never told anyone about my life. Did you know that Koga? My past, everything about my family, my travels, my teachers, you name it I keep it all to myself. Even the bad times.” He did not try to stand up; he could not muster any energy to do that. “I have seen distant lands most Water Tribe people dream of, I have trained the avatar, I have felt the unkind sting of love, and I have no one to pass on my story. I will just be some old man who could move a bunch of water and who never did any good.”

Oita looked down again and felt a sharp pain of sadness, he again fought that. Making sure his facial expression stayed the same, it was solemn and stern. His face was always like that, it was like a trademark of his. When Koga said that he could not fight his emotions, a smile went across his face and a small tear rolled down his wrinkled face. He wiped it away saying, “No one has ever said that to me, and I have taught so many people that it would be impossible to count them all.”

Oita’s smile went away and he said, “Thank you Koga, just so you know. I have taught over a thousand students, and you were the only one I really liked. Sure I have trained royalty and even the avatar, but you know what? Royalty is stuck up and that Avatar only cared about learning how to bend water not to feel it as it moved as you move.” He shook his head and said, “I really need to stop babbling, I am getting a little hungry. What do you say Koga? How about we go get something to eat?” He bended a sturdy cane made of ice and grabbed the cold handle. “You know an ice cane may look useless but if you are good at keeping it from breaking it is an amazing thing. Let’s go.” Using the cane he stood up from the chair slowly and started to walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil   Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Koga sees the old man smile. "Sure lets go Master." Koga begins to walk slowly with his Master. "No one can truly Master the art of water-bending if they only want to know how to use it. You are correct I do feel for the water, I move as it will move but I am far from being as great as a water-bender as you are." Koga's left hand remains sitting gently on the top of his sword's hilt. "I'm sort of glad I wasn't royalty. Being royalty seems like such a hassle and for what?Money and power? A prince could hire the best teacher in the world in swordsmanship,they would most likely not stand a chance against me,same with water-bending. This skills that we mere humans posses,are are born with. Sure we could enhance them but we have a limit to how much we can enhance." Koga looks to see a 5 year old girl gently push and pull the water,not like the other kids who are pushing and pulling it just to finish the lesson. "See that girl right there,she is going to grow up to become a very skilled water-bender if she chooses to be.The only true water-bending Master is the Moon.The one that taught our ancestors how to push and pull the waters."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil   Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Oita walked down the hallway heading back to the main hall which was still probably busy as a town square. Oita was gripping the cane as they walked down the hall, he felt bad that he was so slow and felt horrible that Koga had to walk the same speed. He said, "The royal life was a bore, sure I was more of the son of a noble family but we spent most of our free time at the balls and with the Royal Family. It was all worthless; I could have spent those days mastering my skill. But no my parents did not allow me to bend until I finally talked them into letting me take the class and most teachers did not take me. I had to teach myself the basics, but then I got a good footing and now I am here." He smiled to himself and held on to the cane because for a moment he felt he was going to fall.

Regaining his balance he looked inside a room filled with children about the ages of five or six. They were practicing bending, most of their forms were off but the female teacher did not correct them. The younge Oita would walk in there and set them straight, but now he could not do that. He was too old to even do that. "That girl may have the right mind set and maybe her form can be correct, but you know what? She probably wont be able to become the best bender of her class because look." He pointed to a young boy who looked focused on his goal, unlike the girl he wanted to finish the assignment first. "It is a sad thing to say and see, but society gladly accepts those who are first. Sure they look at the abilities sometimes, but if someone is able to do things quick they go ahead in life quicker."

Oita looked ahead and they were now in the opened area filled with people going on with their lives. "People," he muttered under his breath. As he grew older he started to take a liking from not dealing with people, they got on his nerves. Even though he was old, he walked around the people making his way to the door that lead to his freedom from this mess. Walking out the door onto the covered pathway into the cold felt somewhat good. It was not snowing anymore, but still was very windy. The cane melted and he put his hands inside his jacket sleeves. "Come boy lets hurry, I am hungry."
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil   Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm

"Guess you right Master Oita." Koga watches the staff melt then walks in seeing very few people inside. "A nice quiet place." Koga takes off his cloak and sword and put it next to his seat. Koga sees a young waitress walk to their table. "Hello there." The girl says flirtingly to Koga. "What can I get you two?" Koga smiles at the girl. "May I get some spicy noodles? also some wu long tea. Two cups." The girl smiles at Koga. Koga looks at the girl from head to to and thinks she about two year younger than him. "What may I get you Master Oita?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil   Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Oita walked in the restaurant and was greeted with the smell of food and tea. He liked this smell, “A very nice place I try to come here every day.” He sat down on the chair feeling his age getting to him and scooted it closer to the table. He rested his wrinkled hands on the table top; it felt warm even though it was freezing outside. He heard the light footsteps of the waitress move to their table and Koga said his order.

Oita listened and then said his, “I would like some soup with a little bit of seasoning and a piece of bread and some tea.” The girl said, “You could just say ‘My usual.’ and I would understand.” Oita shrugged and the girl walked away. Oita watched her leave and he said to Koga, “She likes you.” He nudged the boy with his elbow and brought it back to his body. He chuckled and then stopped looking around the room. There were a few people scattered about, but most of them ate alone. That is why he liked this place, it was only known by Northern Water Tribe Natives so travelers or tourists never walked in.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil   Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Koga smiled as Master Oita nudged him. "She wouldn't be the first honestly. She probably just thinks im handsome or something. Most people don't even remember the Wolf family name in this city." Koga sighs. "The Wolfs usto be a well known family of warriors when my parents were still around. Now since they are gone I am all that's left." Koga sees the young girl bring Koga and Oita's food to the. "Thank you." Koga says as he takes the food from the girl. The girl smiles and walks away. Koga takes a sip of his tea then begins eating his soup with ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil   Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion of an Instructor and a Pupil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2