Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dark The Bloodbender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Dark The Bloodbender I_vote_lcapDark The Bloodbender I_voting_barDark The Bloodbender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Dark The Bloodbender I_vote_lcapDark The Bloodbender I_voting_barDark The Bloodbender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Dark The Bloodbender

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dark The Bloodbender Empty
PostSubject: Dark The Bloodbender   Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Name: Adrian Silich, but is referred to by Dark b/c of what happens when his necklace activates.
Rank: Water (Could find blood bending VERY easy to learn and master if given the chance to, read below, also he does not know how to use at all right now.)
Weapons: None

Hair: He has long skater style hair. The backs reach just the end of his neck, while the bangs go past his eyes when its straight but he flips it so it has a sort of wave and reaches just above the brim of his eyes. His hair color is a dark amber.
Eyes: Regular sized eyes that jet black pupils making only a black dot inside the white.
Height: 5'10
Clothes: Very dark blue jeans that are just between skinny and regular, used but not to the point torn. Shirt is a regular teen southern water tribe shirt died dark blue than usual. A necklace with a rare black purl that was enchanted with the 7th chakra which is what powers the avatars defense states (more info down)

Personality: Shadowed and violent, never solves problems with words. Very intellectual and minded. Hard to be befriended but once befriended a very loyal friend. Does not trust anyone unless given reason to trust.
Personal Strengths: Can tell right away the alliance or any information needed by feeling the energy of a person. Smart, stealthy, tactical, very faster learner (also means that very good with his elements since learns so much in such little time.)
Personal Weaknesses: Not good with weaponry, shadowy and not to social, does belong to a faction (yet) so is by himself for now, makes enemies easily, is a born killer which gives him a crave to kill every once in a while so sometimes goes a small power rampage and needs to kill someone or something (if animal of some sort needs to be strong and a good challenge.)
Personal Hero: His trainers
Dreams and Ambitions: Master the elements of Fire and all its side elements (ex. Lighting)

Brief History: Was born as a fire Bender but was left in the wilderness when his fire nation village was attacked by Zombies at the age of 5. Learned to live in the wilderness by him self for 5 years raised by wolves and dog type animals along the coast of the beach. Saw how the water tides pulled and pushed tried to learn him self by practicing in the day. Since he was 7 when doing this he didn't really understand realistices so tried doing it to the rats and other animals and after 2 years learned how to do blood bending. As he wandered the world in the wilderness he master blood bending at the age of 12 and reached the water temple at age 13 were after being thought as discraful for using this talent ran out of the temple and was found by a old man who thought this talent was amazing so decided to raise the boy and teach him the arts of water bending. As blood bending was based of the urge to survive after learning the arts of water bending forgot how to use blood bending. (could find the talent very easy to learn and master if taught again.) Now after the water bending was 15 and his Master was killed by nature cause at age of 89 leaving him by himself again but with one new thing, his master placed a necklace in his hand right as he died, the necklace was the black pearled one up in the appearance, the black pearled necklace was once a regular pearl necklace but once the 43 avatar was killed his killer (the wearer of the necklace back then) had stabbed had stabbed his 7th Chakra with a black coal made sword which fell apart them absorbed with in it the absorbed into the necklace. The ability of the necklace is like the avatars just a glow of black goes around the wearers body then the eyes glow up dark black and same with the necklace.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Dark The Bloodbender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark The Bloodbender   Dark The Bloodbender I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Approved, hunn! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Dark The Bloodbender
Page 1 of 1