Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Axe and the Prince. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Axe and the Prince. I_vote_lcapThe Axe and the Prince. I_voting_barThe Axe and the Prince. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Axe and the Prince. I_vote_lcapThe Axe and the Prince. I_voting_barThe Axe and the Prince. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Axe and the Prince.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Axe and the Prince. Empty
PostSubject: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Noda looked around, swinging his large axe in circles in his hand. He whistled as he walked down a dirt path towards Ba Sing Se.

He was quite silent, one hand in his pocket looking even a little nervous.

Noda was quite tall, yet his axe seemed taller as he spun it with one hand. He was quite handsome, his lavendar eyes scanning his surroundings. Noda was more of the silent-type, expect to the people he knew; and expect when his competitve side came out.

Noda continued to walk down the path wearing his officer uniform; much like a military's sergant's. He was dressed in blue, with a few badges on his chest. Even looking so official, he was still young; only 18.

He looked much like a young royal guard randomly walking down a path while spinning an axe. Noda looked very out of place, even wearing a hat. He suddenly stopped; his body freezing. He held the tall axe, the bottom of it touching the path.

Noda smiled to himself; his eyes covered by his hat as he pulled it down. His purple hair coming out the sides. He stared for a while, just smiling to himself which might look quite weird. But suddenly looked up when he saw a familar face it seemed. Prince Hiruko.

The Prince was wearing something more casual than Noda. A plain white shirt and blue ripped pants; looking nothing even like a Prince.. But Noda knew it was him.

The also young prince looked at his friend, "Long time no see!" Noda smiled, and nodded. Hiruko stared at him, and then ruffled his blue hair, "Whatcha doin' here in the Earth Kingdom?" Noda's eyes were still unseen, even in the presence of royalty. He seemed to look up at Hiruko, "I could ask you the same thing, Prince." Hiruko sighed, "I've told you to stop talking me that. Anyways, my mother is here for business."

Noda sighed and then walked along side with the Prince. He switched the axe in his other hand and continued to re-spin it.
~

Noda's Template:

The Axe and the Prince. 19376211

Prince Hiruko's Template:

The Axe and the Prince. 18259710
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Maiko silently strolls down the street, her milk white hair and green and beige dress making her blend in, while still drawing attention to herself. She hadn't been able to pull any pranks for so long, her whole body was itching. She was short for her age, and would resemble an 20 year old, although she was actually 34. 18 years had passed since she last had walked these streets. Even though her personality was of a small child, she had still changed over the years. She was more serious, and had completly mastered everything within earthbending.

So, she was walking down this street, before she takes a shortcut through an alley in order to get to the other street. She thought she had seen someone she knew, so she hurried through, glancing behind her. She was wearing shoes, so her earthbending didn't help her. Causing her to bump into a man with a huge axe. "God damnit, Watch where you're going" It took a while before she noticed her ackward position as she tripped over when she bumped into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Noda turned around and stared at the girl, bowing. "I'm sorry. And by the way, you were the one that ran into me."

Hiruko laughed, "Noda, how rude."

Noda turned and gave a death glare to Hiruko, who blinked and slowly lowered his head in fear. Noda looked at him, "What's with you.." Hiruko jumped in the air with glee, "Aha! I knew you couldn't be silent forever! It's on!"

Noda put his palm to his face, "Not this again.."

Hiruko mocked him, "What? Chickened?"

Noda started at Hiruko and took off his hat, throwing it to the ground. He got his axe ready, "Do you have it?" Hiruko nodded and gave a wicked grin, "3.. 2.. 1.."

Hiruko threw a round-white ball at Noda, Noda swinging with his axe. Hiruko also seemed to have a strong small-log in his hand. The two went back and forth, swinging the ball at each other with extreme force.

Noda yelled, "Is that all you got?!" Hiruko grunted and swong hard, his log flying in the air soaring over the girl's head; barely missing her. Noda blinked, "You lost in default." Hiruko yelled, "Did not! The log flew intentionally, part of the game. And since you didn't get the last hit, you lost!"

Hiruko did what seemed to be a victory dance. (How un-prince-like!)

Noda sighed and dusted off his hat, "Whatever, squirt." Hiruko looked back at the girl behind Noda and offered a hand, "Sorry about my friend here, and our little match... I prefer to get them over with and started quick. They are more rare now-a-days." He smiled, trying to put on his charm.

Noda looked at Hiruko's hostclub-boy personality and put his palm to his face in shame.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Maiko slightly raises an eyebrow, just about to open a mouth to come with a irritated remark, as the two suddently got busy with eachother, seemingly, playing. One of them finally remembered that she was still on the ground, offering to help her up. She took his hand and got up to her feet before she raised an questioning eyebrow "Are you two..?"(imagine hinata and otonashi situation thing and u get what i mean)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Hiruko looks at Noda.
Noda looks at Hiruko.
They both at the same time say, "Hell no!"

Hiruko laughs, "I must tell you, I'm completely straight." He winks at the girl.
Noda sighs.

Hiruko smiles, "We are simply best friends! No relations at all! Tell all your friends that! Really.. tell them anything! I'm a prince." He flashed a cheesy smile, "Hmph!"
Noda smacks Hiruko on the back of the head.

Hiruko yells and rubs his head, "Ow, Nodaaaah! You are so rude." Noda shrugs, "Well maybe if you weren't such a host-club boy. All preppy, flirty; I wouldn't need to smack you every minute."

Noda looks a the girl, pulling down his hat and turning around, "Are ya heading anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Maiko glances towards the two boys, refusing to belive that there isn't anything going on between them "You guys fight like an old married couple, just saying.." She said, glancing towards the two. "I must tell you, I'm completely straight." one of them says, and she is swift to respond "Well, I refuse to belive that, look at how.. proper and groomed you look.." she says, before pointing towards Noda "As opposed to him, I mean."She added, taking a swift break. "I don't really know where I am headed. Anywhere except Ba Sing Se.. that's for sure.." She said scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Hiruko seems stunned, "Excuse me?! I'm as straight as a line of soldiers!"
Noda, however, was bursting in laughter, "I like this girl already!"

Noda suddenly stopped, hearing the words 'Ba Sing Se.'

"Oh. Understandable. I wouldn't want to go anywhere near there either..Heh." Noda seemed to suddenly become dark, his eyes completely covered by his soldier's hat.

Hiruko blinked and stuffed his hands in his pocket, shifting back-in-forth. "..Noda.."

Noda put on his pokerface, "I'm fine.. Quite worrying about it." He started down the path carrying his axe on both of his shoulders, his arms hanging over the axe.

Hiruko looked back at the girl, "Don't mind him. He can be a grinch sometimes..." Hiruko started to follow Noda, "You can come along. You'll be safe with us."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Maiko shrugs slightly, deciding to tag along with the two. "You know, you guys really do know eachother well, what are you? The good and evil twins or something?" She said, not so quietly walking behind them. "I'll tag along, but I don't need protection, just company" She said in a stubborn manner "By the way, I only caught one of your names" she said, pointing towards Noda "This noisy, rude and poorly groomed guy over there, He's Noda, right?" She said, waiting for them to introduce themselves before she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Noda looked over at her, "What..? Oh.. Yeah, I'm Noda." He looked at his dirty white gloves and wiped his face, seeing he only brought even more dirt onto his clothes. His blue and red soldier's uniform seemed to be perfectly fine, however.

Hiruko sighed, "I'm Hiruko Yuuichi." He didn't feel like using his mother's name, still having hope in his father. (Read his bio, above.)

Noda nudged Hiruko, "This too neatly groomed, 'straight' guy is like my brother. We got another little runt that usually hangs out with us but he's not here." Noda looked at Hiruko, "Where's Suzu? He's usually on your shoulders or right next to ya; and don't tell me you lost the kid--"

Hiruko blinked, "He's.. um.. I don't know." He put his head down and stopped, preparing for a smack. Noda sighed, "Whatever... Just make sure you don't leave him here.."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Maiko continues to observe the two from behind, before letting out another comment "Noda sure is violent, controlling Hiruko like that.." She said, before she realised she hadn't introduced herself yet "I'm Maiko" She said in a manner that suggested that she couldn't care less. Her attention turned towards Noda "You know, Noda.. You'd actually be able to wipe off the dirt if you took off your glove and used water, just saying"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Axe and the Prince.   The Axe and the Prince. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Axe and the Prince.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: December-
Jump to: