Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A New Sword I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A New Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A New Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A New Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A New Sword I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A New Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A New Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A New Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A New Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A New Sword 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A New Sword I_vote_lcapA New Sword I_voting_barA New Sword I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A New Sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

A New Sword Empty
PostSubject: A New Sword   A New Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Shoku walked through the Air Temple, it was crowded, but he was away from the Water Tribes and the Hebi Corps. He could spend his days here training until he could exact revenge and go for his dream. "Man this place is a drag" he said "It's so boring...no one's willing to spar cuz they're all peaceful...bunch of wimps. They should try wearing pants instead of dresses." Shoku walked past a nearby garden he stopped, he looked at someone who was leaning against a tree. But more importantly he was looking as his sword, his beautiful, exotic and rare sword. He'd heard rumors about this sword "The Cleaver Sword.." he said in amazement. He ran up to the man, he was tall and tanned, his sword was his real goal though.

"Hey you" he said to the man. Kamui looked down from his could watching session and looked at Shoku "You?" he said "You're that new guy..right? What do you want?" Shoku smiled "I wanna spar....my Executioner's Blade vs your Cleaver Sword.....what do you say?" he asked. Kamui thought for a second "I guess it couldn't hurt...sure why not" he said. Shoku smiled "Perfect...lets up the stakes then shall we?" he said smiling devilishly, his pointed teeth making him seem impish "If I win...I get your sword....if you win...you get my sword." Kamui stopped and paused for a second, he thought again "Why not...this should be interesting" he said "So...shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

A New Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sword   A New Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:15 pm

SABLE
A man, about thirty or so, stood from his position near a twinkling fountain. His hair was long and raven-colored, part of his combed over to completely conceal the right half of his face. Sable, placed his hands in his pockets, slowly walking over to the two men. "A spar?" he said, sounding interested.

"I'd like to partake in this." He peered at the boy with the Executioner Sword. "Three on three, every man for himself."

He took a slow glance around. "Oh, and lets try not to destroy this beautiful garden, hmm?"

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

A New Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sword   A New Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Shoku smiled "I make no promise about that buddy" he said "Once I get going...I can't stop...it's like Korosake-senpai once said...I'm a prodigy at the art of murder." Shoku jumped back and pulled his large Executioner's Blade "Let's get this started" he said smirking, his pointy teeth making him seem devilish.

Kamui was slightly revolted by this boy, but the new comer seemed to know what he was doing. He'd seen him around often, he seemed like a cool kinda guy. Kamui cracked his neck and pulled his large Cleaver Sword and scoffed "Let's rip this up shall we?" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

A New Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sword   A New Sword I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:11 pm

((OOC: Ah, Kura. Always taking the initiative. Razz))

Sable reached over his shoulder and removed a steel blade, perhaps nowhere near as mighty as his oppenents' in front of him were. However, his grip on the hilt tightened, and scarlet red flames erupted from the base of the sword and swept up to the tip. The material grew red and wild, already steaming with heat. Sable was careful not to draw it to the point where the metal would melt away.

He put two hands in the hilt and, pointing it purposefully towards the elder of his opponents, he charged. Embers and sparks flew out behind him as he twisted the handle of the sword expertly between his fingers as he sprinted along, dark hair flying out behind him.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

A New Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sword   A New Sword I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:24 am

Kamui pulled his large Cleaver Sword and blocked Sable's sword with a large clang. He smiled as the two fighters tried to over power the other. Shoku, seeing his opponent distracted by the new comer took the opporotunity to strike. He ran up behind Kamui and swung his blade down hard, hoping to hit him. Kamui noticed the attack and in a quick set of movements he jumped and balanced on the hilt of his sword with one hand. He raised the other and blasted a wave of air at Shoku, Shoku was blasted back a few inches but suddenly disspeared as about a gallon of water hit the ground with a splash. Kamui was shocked 'What exactly is this guy?' he thought 'His arm seems to double in size when he picks up his sword, and if he takes a hit he turns into water....interesting...I'll keep a note of that.'

Kamui pushed off the blade with his one arm and launched himself into the air, he jumped and landed, a chain in his sleeve that was attaced to the end of his sword drew it closer and grabbed it. Shoku quickly appeared from above, ready to bring his sword down on Kamui's head, Kamui jumped back as Shoku hit the ground with his sword causing a crater. Kamui just scoffed and charged, he swung across at Shoku as Shoku bloked his attack. Kamui smiled "Let's see how good you really are shall we?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Sword   A New Sword I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Sword
Page 1 of 1