Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hana Eya 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hana Eya I_vote_lcapHana Eya I_voting_barHana Eya I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hana Eya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Hana Eya Empty
PostSubject: Hana Eya   Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:42 am

Name: Hana Eya
Pets: N/A
Weapons: N/A

APPEARANCE

Hair: Her hair is loose and falls down at the sides of her face, it's hazelnut brown and feels like silk when touched. During special occasions she ties the hair up in a tight knot at the back of her head with some bangs falling down the sides
Eyes: Her eyes are blue like the ocean, the characteristic trait of the water-tibes.
Height: 5'7"
Skin-tone: Her skin is lighter than the skin of the people in the water-nation. It has lightned with the years and she now blends in with the people from the other nations.
Clothes: She wears a slightly shabby-looking red pullover dress-like garment that reaches to above her knees, it's got a split around the hips, splitting the garment in two. Underneath she wears a brownish linnen pant and her shoes have seen better days.
Picture: Hana Eya Cd8b314c264291cfedb8c636a1b32e37

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: She seems like a very nice woman, in the public and in general, but deep down she is a rather cruel lady, not feeling and guilt or remorse for her actions. As long as she can earn money on it, she we do it, no matter how many people it affects or potentially hurts. She seems like a cheery, innocent and loving woman when she is around people.
Personal Strengths: She can be decieving, she can easily fool other people into thinking she is vulnerable, and therefore taking advantage over them. She is an master water- and bloodbender.
Personal Weaknesses: She is seemingly poor, and has only a few items of clothing, She is afraid of cats.
Personal Hero: N/A

Dislikes: Arrogant people, cats, autumn, worms, greedy people

Brief History:
Hana was born in the Southern Water-tribe into a loving and caring family. Her family mainly consisted of experienced waterbenders and her training began as soon as they saw signs of her being a waterbender. The first signs of her abilities appeared when she turned 7 years, when she used waterbending in order to toss a snowball during a snowball fight. Around the age of 15 she had finally mastered waterbender, and on her 16th birthday, her closest friend had carved her a necklace, and proposed to her. She accepted the proposal, but one week before the marriage, she suddently vanished. About one month later, she could be found close to the borders of the earth kingdom. Survival here was tough, and she lived from day to day. She soon started to blend into the crowds as she adapted more to the traditions and style of clothing. It was around this time, she taught herself how to blood-bend. During the full-moon, she would take control over an innocent shop-keepers body, force him to unlock his store, where she would rob him, giving her enough food and money to survive for the rest of the month. Her identity remained unknown. A rumour spread amongst the earth kindom and fire-nation colonies, about a spirit that only appeards during the full-moon seeking vengeance on the dishonest merchants, removing their fortune. As the years passed, this story simply turned into a ghost story. Hana was now 25 years old and she was now travelling around the earth kindom. She travelled once every month, arriving into town the day before the full-moon.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Hana Eya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hana Eya   Hana Eya I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Hana Eya
Page 1 of 1