Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ranks and Positions 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ranks and Positions I_vote_lcapRanks and Positions I_voting_barRanks and Positions I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ranks and Positions I_vote_lcapRanks and Positions I_voting_barRanks and Positions I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ranks and Positions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ranks and Positions Empty
PostSubject: Ranks and Positions   Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 am

Here's a current list of Royalty and Positions that are open for application.  For those who wish to apply, simply PM me or any other admin.  The PM should include a character template for that position, note that the template DOES NOT need to be fully completed or finalized, but it MUST have a history about your character, your characters name, age and rank, a somewhat detailed physical description of your character, and anything else you wish to include.  From there me, or whichever Admin you PM will read it over and give you our decision afterwards.  There is no guarantee that you will get the position, however we will do our best to give opportunities to everyone.

*NOTE*: Character Templates that are sent in for these positions MUST be sent to the aforementioned people BEFORE you explode it in character creation. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

*NOTE*: that the position of Spirit King is NOT open to the public at this time, though that may change later on depending on the popularity of this forum and the demand for the position.

*NOTE*: If you wish to make a character that is related to any of the Royalty, Nobility, Avatar or any other position up here, then please ask the player who's character it is and an Admin (so that the Admin's and the player are aware of this) that you would like to do so, and send both the Admin and Player a copy of your character sheet BEFORE posting it to the character creation section.  It is the decision of the player who's character you wish to be related with to decide whether or not your character can be related, NOT the Admins decision, so bribing Admins will NOT work, and can result in punishment.

Status of Avatar Position

*NOTE*: The Avatar is chosen by ALL of the Admins by unanimous vote.

*NOTE*: Those who want to apply for Avatar apply in a similar way mentioned above, HOWEVER, they MUST have a fully completed application, with lots of detail.  However, it can still be a rough draft template and doesn't not have to finalized.

User In Position: Makaru
Character In Position: Avatar Wren Xue

Status of Royalty Positions

*NOTE*: This only lists the KINGS (Or Queen if no King is available) of the respective nation.  Princesses, Princes and Queens are NOT listed here but ARE listed underneath the headings of the different nations in the forum.  If you're not sure of the Queen, Prince, or Princess positions and their availability, you can always ask an Admin or the user who plays the King of that nation.

Earth King
User In Position: Novakhi
Character In Position: None

Emperor of the Sun
User In Position: Fire Lord Kouzai
Character In Position: Nobunaga Ezofuji

Waneek of the North and South
User In Position: Niya
Character In Position: Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah

King of the Four Winds
User In Position: Loolaalee
Character In Position: Roland Hirahara

Light King
User In Position: Massie
Character In Position: Sallan V Wynphyra

Dark Lord
User In Position: Tsumi Buredo
Character In Position: Pan Daiyu

Spirit King, Master of Spirits and Ruler of the Spirit Benders
User In Position: Closed
Character In Position: Closed

Status of Other Nobility/Royalty Positions

Queen of Omashu
User In Position: The Daddy Flamewarden
Character In Position: Anika Shengli

Regent Lord of Ember Island

Regent Lord of Nippon

Lord of Kyoshi Island
User In Position: None
Character In Position: None

Status of Other Important Positions

Order of the Elements

POSITIONS CLOSED FOR NOW:

Warriors of the Elements

*NOTE*: The Warrior of the Elements are NOT permanent positions, and are reborn every couple hundred years or so.  They will change according to plot changes and when necessary.

POSITIONS CLOSED FOR NOW:

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Ranks and Positions
Page 1 of 1