Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]

Go down 
+4
Fire Lord Kouzai
Orow
Loolaalee
The Dungeonmaster General
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 10:24 am

Spoiler:
Áedán Dóiteáin

HP: 1000

What Aedan was expecting was definitely not a giant tentacle bursting through what used to be the floor. The giant expanse that now consumed the courtyard was just as deadly as the giant tentacle writhing and swinging at the others. That’s when the voice, different than before, screamed in his mind.

The words tore through his soul. He stumbled, losing his balance for just a second, thankfully he wasn't close enough to the edge that he didn’t fall into the pit.

The voice, loud and screaming, quiet and whispering.

"Liar!" Aedan shouted out, his vision approached blurriness as the rush of anger coursed through his veins. Through the blur, he could see the tentacle thrashing about, suddenly it focused an attack of Aedan. It didn’t take much to move under and around the tentacle. The ground next to him showed an indent where he once stood, figuring that that could have been him.

Now to retaliate. Aedan still felt the anger of those malicious words, he felt heat building in his hands. The tentacle went on to attack the many people lining the courtyard. Aedan sheathed his sword and stepped as close to the wall as he could get. How shameful it would be for him to fall into the hole on his own volition.

He focused on a section of the tentacle that moved the least, unfortunately, it was still moving really fast. He clasped his hands together, stepped his foot in front of him, and sent a concentrated ball of fire at the grotesque tentacle.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Power
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 4:51 pm

((OOC: Just a reminder.  When an attack is countered, by the player or the boss, the damage the attack would have done to the attacker's opponent is redirected back at the attacker.  Thus the attacker takes the damage their enemy would have taken.  

Secondly, any characters who roll a critical attack accuracy or strength, will be subject to an attack on their Sanity.  The Sanity for everyone starts at 100, and can be gained or lost throughout the labyrinth.  The lower your Sanity, the lower the maximum number for your accuracy, strength and defence rolls are.  You loose 1 point of defence, and accuracy for every 10 points of sanity lost. And 10 attack points (15 if you're Azzy) for every 10 points of Sanity lose.

When your Sanity reaches 0, you become a pawn of the voices in your head, and are at their will.  Your allies can choose to defeat you and revive you, or leave you behind for their own sake.  

Your sanity meter's should be tracked throughout the dungeon like your health.  If you successful block an attack on your sanity, your opponent will take the damage of Sanity Attack x10.  So if it's an accuracy of 5, with a strength of 4 (max 5), your opponent will take 40 HP worth of damage.  

Counters apply to Sanity Attacks as well.  

Final notice, also, your health will regenerate a total of 1% of your Max Health (10 HP) per non-Defence post made outside of combat, and 5% for every boss defeated.  Your Sanity works similarly, and will restore 1% for every non-combat post made, and 5% for every boss defeated, 7% if that boss is a tentacle.))

Rolls Recap

The Boss Rolled
Quote :
Defence: 6

Loolaalee Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 6
Strength: 78

Result: Attack Countered

Orow Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 2
Strength: 4

Result: Attack Blocked

Fire Lord Kouzai Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 8
Strength: 100 [Critical Subject to Sanity Attack]

Result: Attack Successful

Niya Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 7
Strength: 74

Lady Azzy Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 10 [Critical Subject to Sanity Attack]
Strength: 103

Sara Rolled
Quote :
Previous Boss attack countered by Player
Strength: 93

Deej Rolled
Quote :
Strength: 74

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 Guia_ulduar_yoggsaron_triturador
Crusher Tentacle
HP: 723/1000

The "Tentacle" let out a massive roar from the black depths from whence it came.  It raged as it was attack, and chuckled in the heads of its opponents as he deflected others.

One girl was slammed into a wall, take from her nestled perch where she clung to the tentacle for the attack.

Another man attacked the tentacle by throwing a knife at the beast.  It failed.  The "Tentacle" sneered.

As it was wounded, the Tentacle bled.  Green, cold blood splattering across the remains of the courtyard.  As it was exposed to the air, it solidified into massive growths of crystals.  Light, green-blue.  The colour of the aurora borealis.

Beautiful...yet mysterious.

For those who had hurt it especially hard, the Tentacle went in for another poke at the mind.  It was going to take over them, or at least destroy them from within.

Whichever happened first he was not picky.

Sanity Attack on Nobunaga:

Sanity Attack on Cia:

The tentacle turned towards the others, exuding sharp, crystalline growths that formed on its body from the dried blood, and aimed to stab them and slice them through all of its opponent's in one sweeping motion.

Attack Accuracy
Quote :

Attack Strength
Quote :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 11:22 pm

HP: 882/1000
Sanity: 100/100

Yami's heart fell as the tentacle sent her arrows flying right back at her, too quickly for her to dodge. Most of them just grazed her, but one stuck, right in her arm. She clenched her teeth and pulled it out, stifling a yell. Now was no time to complain.

She had Kokuo.

The wound would heal.

However, being hit with a spiked tentacle...that might take some time to heal. This time Yami did yell, crying out as the spines sliced across her torso. She forced back the tears.

BAHAHAHAHAH! Oh, this is going to be SO entertaining. But I have a question for you. How long do you plan to get your butt handed to you before you inevitably come to me for help?

As long as I can. How am I supposed to get stronger if I rely on your strength all the time, huh? This is my fight, not yours. You heard what that voice said.

Yami closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She looked at the tentacle. Not daring to use her bow again, she decided that it was time to switch to bending.

Yami waited for the right moment, then sent a large ball of cyan fire at the tentacle monster.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Power:
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Orow
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Orow

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Orow
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Orow

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Health: 960/1000
sanity: 100/100

Orow staggered as he felt the sharp crystal tip of the tentacle spear pierce through the armor on his thigh. The leather plates he wore helped soften the blow but the attack still sunk almost an inch into his thigh before viciously ripping itself free with a spurt of blood flowing behind. He let out several ragged breaths before struggling back into a standing position. This was a worst case scenario for him. Backed into a corner with nowhere to fall back and nowhere to advance. He had nothing to fight with at range and now he couldn't leap onto the beast to attempt a grapple. He had to think, There has to be someplace i can reach him. It's then he realizes that the statue and fountain were still standing, the area around them was holding up were everything else had fallen.

"Never make it easy do they..." Orow said to himself as he picked his way around the room. The footing was okay, but he would have much preferred the floor intact. He finally reached the other side of the room and picked his way around the to the edge of the fountain. The thing was on the other side of it, "Well, here goes.. Orow said with a huff before launching himself around the fountain as best he could with his damaged leg and stabbing at the soft body of the tentacle.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

power:
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:13 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Defence (Sanity)
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:07 pm

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 Nobuna15
Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Rightful King of the Fire Benders
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

"Fifty years in the mortal world,
Is but a brief moment in Geten.
All things born into this world,
Must necessarily parish."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health: 1000/1000
Sanity: 100/100

Nobunaga dodged the second swing of the tentacle, this time landing on the side of the tentacle, holding on to the axe that Ziio had used to hang on herself.

The voice cut through his head as he tried to hold on. But Nobunaga shook his head, smacked the side of his head with the butt of his gun to knock the voices out of his mind. He didn't know if it worked or not, but the throbbing pain was enough to distract him from the words of the demonic tentacle.

Nobunaga smiled, then stabbed his own short sword into the tentacle, and threw the ax back at Ziio. The girl had a good idea, but she'd need her weapon back.

"Catch girl!" cried Nobunaga as he tossed the hand axe.

Then, Nobunaga drew his revolver again, popped it open, disposing of the spent cylindrical casings, and then loading in a new one, all while holding the revolver in his teeth while hanging on for dear life.

Once reloaded, Nobunaga aimed the muzzle at the tip of the tentacle. Even if he missed, he hoped he take out of the crystals that would do damage to his allies.

"Come on you great beast! Show some guts!"

Nobunaga may not be able to warn his allies what this thing was, but he could try to save them from unnecessary pain.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Shadow Lands :: The Shadow Lands :: Isle of Lost Champions :: Labyrinth of Souls-
Jump to: