Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_vote_lcap Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_voting_bar Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
 Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_vote_lcap Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_voting_bar Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements Empty
PostSubject: Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements    Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 7:34 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Karasu Kazegami
Race: Human
Birthplace: Tribal City, Northern Water Tribe, Confederacy of the Water Tribes
Current Residence: Castle of Water, Citadel of Six Castles, Mount Vulmai II, Earth Kingdom
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element:

Water
Ice
Acid
Blood

|PETS/MOUNTS|
Name: Seiji
Picture:

Spoiler:

Personality: A very stubborn Eel Hound pup for his age, Seiji is incredibly headstrong and strong willed.  Often he refuses to listen to his owner, and will typically do whatever he wants.  He's needy for attention, and also incredibly destructive of left alone.  He has a bad habit of not listening to Karasu even after she scolds him.  His training progresses goes slowly because of this.

Brief History: Karasu found the poor thing abandoned in the streets of the Northern Water Tribe recently and took him in to care for him.

Now the two are inseparable and are almost always together when Seiji isn't out hunting--even as a baby.

Despite their adoration for one another, Seiji has issues with listening to direction and his training because of his stubborn nature.

|WEAPONS|
Name: Catspaw, the Dagger
Picture:

Spoiler:

Brief History: Catspaw is a Spiritum Steel and dragon bone dagger.  It's topped with a pearl hilt, and forged of pure Spiritum Steel and can channel Water Nature elements through it.

It was gifted to her by her family when she joined the Order of the Elements.

Name: Kutoneshirika, the Curved Sword
Picture:

Spoiler:

Brief History: A Spiritum Steel sword, forged to channel Water Nature elements through it.  It was forged by her brother, and gifted to Karasu when she turned 18.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 5 December 390AO
Hobbies: Drinking, Flirting, and practicing the art of Water Bending

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5'5"
Image:

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Karasu's personality is a bit of a weird combination.

Karasu is strong and independent, more than willing to get her hands dirty and take care of her own.  Yet at the same time, she is almost always seen with a man on her arm--sometimes more than one at a time.

A bit of a nymphomaniac and very comfortable with her sexuality, Karasu used to spend much of her free time gambling in bars, drinking and flirting with boys, and then going back to their places to "spend the night."

However, there are two sides to the Karasu coin.  As stated, Karasu is independent, a strong bender and great with a dagger and sword.

When not at the bar spending her family's money, she was in the training yard practicing sword fighting with her brother, a blade smith and Water Tribe Soldier. Karasu is also a Water Bending Master, being one of the best in the Confederacy.

Since her induction into the Order, Karasu, though missing her freedom, has become a bit more responsible.

She is respectful of her duty to the Avatar and Warriors as well as to the Spirit King.

While she misses the freedom of the outside and the life she used to know, she understands that the peace and stability of the world is more important--though she will sometimes sneak out late at night to do a little gambling and sleeping around.

Personal Strengths: Strong willed, Stubborn, Determined
Personal Weaknesses: Gambler, Nymphomaniac, Flirtatious
Hamartia: Can be ruled by her vices

Likes: Flirting, Alcohol, Gambling, Water Bending, Her Eel Hound

Dislikes: Doing Nothing, Being Alone for too Long

Brief History: Karasu Kazegami was born in the Northern Water Tribe, in the capital city of Dezadeash, to a Fire Nation Noblewoman and a member of one of the prominent clans of the Water Tribe.

Her parents were married as part of a dynastic union in order to up the prestige and wealth of their families, and help assure continued peace between their nations.  At the time, the then Fire Nation was paying their nobility to marry upperclassmen of other nations.

Both her parents were highly regarded in both governments, so Karasu was often dragged along to the boring meetings involving her families, giving her a dislike of politics and a larger dislike of sitting around doing nothing.

When she was 5, she began her training in Water Bending, a skill which at first, she found surprisingly very boring and tedious.  On top of that, she wasn't very good. It wasn't until she started to get encouragement from her brother, a Water Bending prodigy who was five years her superior, that she started to grasp the art.

When Karasu was 13 years old, she began training in the ways of the sword.  Her first sword was gifted to her by her brother, a weaponsmith as well as a Water Bender and an active Soldier. Within years, Karasu became a prominent sword fighter, and the pride of her family.

It is unknown how Karasu first got into going to bars to gamble and flirt with boys, but she started at around the age of 19.

She would spend many nights gambling with her parents money, and many times she didn't do to bad.

Another one of her hobbies was meeting with boys, and as a nymphomaniac, she would often return home with them to spend the night. This was a practice her father disliked--due to her highly noble blood.

Karasu cared not, and continued her romp, ruining any chance of her being married to other noble families because of her lack of "virtue" and "maidenhood."

Close to her 30th birthday, Karasu was called to the Spirit King's palace by Spirit King Raiden. At which point she was given the task of joining the Order of the Elements.

The Order of the Elements were a group of the greatest masters of their own element. Their task was to spend eternity teaching the Avatar and members of the Warriors of the Elements how to master their elements.

Upon entering the Order, Karasu's personality began to change slightly, and while she still goes out to gamble sometimes, sneaking out at night to avoid detection, she understands the weight of her duty to the world and has decreased the amount of flirting and gambling and drinking she does.

She has, ironically, become somewhat more responsible in order to fulfill her duty to the Avatar.

Last edited by Niya on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements    Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 5:30 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Karasu Kazegami | Water Bending Master, Ruler of the Castle of Water, Member of the Order of the Elements
Page 1 of 1