Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_vote_lcapKiri Goldfield (WIP) I_voting_barKiri Goldfield (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_vote_lcapKiri Goldfield (WIP) I_voting_barKiri Goldfield (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kiri Goldfield (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaru
Makaru

Kiri Goldfield (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kiri Goldfield (WIP)   Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 1:31 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kiri Goldfield
Birthplace:A small village in the Northern mountains of the Earth Kingdom.  Nagareru mizu
Current Residence: Traveling, Nomad, homeless.
Element:Currently none. though will eventually be able to bend dark.

|WEAPONS|
Name: Broadsword, Family Shield, Bow
Picture:
Spoiler:
Brief History: The Broadsword and bow are exactly what they sound like.  The shield has been passed down through the Goldfield family.  It has seen little use due to the noble heritage, however due to Kiri's quest it may finally see some use.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday:July 24th
Blood type:
Hobbies: Trapping, hunting, Tracking, Wood Carving, fencing, Reading.
Quirks: very direct in his speech, says it how it is and doesn't usually lie.
Family: Lilith Goldfield(mom) (Thorn Maiden name), Brom Goldfield.(dad)  Meadow Goldfield (older sis), Lobelia Goldfield ( younger sis), Anemone Goldfield (youngest sis)
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has light Brown hair that spikes loosely backwards and has a length that reaches to his shoulders.
Eyes:A piercing azure with a far away look.
Height: 6'5"
Clothes:Kiri wears a blue tunic with the family crest (see the shield) on the front.  He wears black leggings and leather boots that come up to his knees.  He has a tattered black cape running down his back from his travels.  His sword hangs loosely at his side and his shield is attached to his back under his cape.
Skin:His skin is very slightly rough and tanned from walking in the sun. Most of the time he is also smeared a little bit with dirt from travel.
Body Type: He has a narrow torso and slightly wider shoulders.  He is slim, but he is not scrawny.  A good way to describe it would be wiry.
Image:
Spoiler:
just a rough feeling of the character and not one to one

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He cares very deeply for his family.  He is broken a bit on the inside, but he hides this as best he can.  Despite everything he has already been through he is still full of energy as he drives towards his goal.  He has had his trust betrayed by somebody close to him, but he really likes people in general so he is both friendly and untrusting at the same time.  

On the inside he has a few things he is not confident in.  For instance he thinks he should have already learned how to bend some sort of element, however he has not.  He feels like he should have been farther along in maturity than he is now.  He has a daunting task ahead of him that he doubts he can even achieve.

Kiri has an unmistakeable appearance and tends to stand out in crowd due to his height and Life-like appearance.  He has the air of a leader due to experience in that area and due to being the son of a noble.  Kiri does like to look out for the little guy and occasional damsel in distress.  He believes that sometimes having friends and allies is the best thing there is.  He believes that even the weak often have something to contribute and is determined to prove it.

Personal Strengths: Smart, has a lot of endurance.
Personal Weaknesses:Untrusting, doubts himself, Scared of anything relating to spirits.
Hamartia: Tends to focus on a task too hard despite the odds of finishing it safely.
Personal Hero:His father, Brom Goldfield
Dreams and Ambitions: Find his sister. Confront his mother.  Explore the world and meet new people.  He does not want to take his fathers place as a noble at all.

Dislikes:  Spirits, Things that make him feel small, Betrayal, Intense amounts of authority, Supernatural things, being dirty.

Brief History: It started with a rich and influential man in the northern mountains by the name of Brom Goldfield.  The noble traditions of his house demanded that he marry someone that was a suitable successor in an arranged marriage.  Brom refused and married a woman from the Dark nation instead.  Her name was Lilith Thorn and she became Lilith Goldfield.

They had four children the oldest was Meadow Goldfield then Kiri, then Lobelia, then Anemone.  26 years later, Lilith began to try and dip into the spirit realm with her spirit bending and there she met a spirit who promised her power.  Lilith sacrificed her oldest daughter and the intended to sacrifice her youngest daughter (Anemone), but she disappeared before she could do so.  Brom Goldfield attempted to stop Lilith and then failed miserably.  Her power had grown too strong for even a powerful Earthbender such as Brom.  

Lilith, However, even in her insanity couldn't bring herself to kill her own lover and she vanished.  The Family was left broken and in disarray.  Kiri vowed to pick up whatever pieces he could and took him, the clothes on his back and a few weapons and left.  So Kiri starts on his quest to find his sister, and his mother, and try to put back the pieces of his family.    

Last edited by Makaru on Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novakhi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Novakhi

PostSubject: Re: Kiri Goldfield (WIP)   Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 5:28 pm

Kiri Goldfield (WIP) Tumblr_oi488s32g_G1uhv24qo2_r1_400

No problems here, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Kiri Goldfield (WIP)   Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 4:34 pm

Unlocked and moved to character creation by user request.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiri Goldfield (WIP)   Kiri Goldfield (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiri Goldfield (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: