Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Let the questing begin! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Let the questing begin! I_vote_lcapLet the questing begin! I_voting_barLet the questing begin! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Let the questing begin! I_vote_lcapLet the questing begin! I_voting_barLet the questing begin! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Let the questing begin!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
The Questmaster General

Let the questing begin! Empty
PostSubject: Let the questing begin!   Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 1:01 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, and Tsumi, it is my greatest pleasure to announce that today, sign ups begin for quests! The questing system is going to be played out similarly to the Light of Dawn tournament setup. Your character will proceed through the quest as I, The Questmaster General, throw twists and turns at you right and left! You will be given options, choices, etc. of how to proceed on your quest. When you enter combat, the usual random number generators will be used.

Quests will be divided into a few different categories. First, there will be difficulty levels, with greater prizes granted to the higher difficulty. Should you be placed in combat, each battle will grant item drops based on the difficulty of the quest as well as the monster difficulty. At the end of the quest, a set reward will be granted.

Difficulty levels: Easy, Moderate, Difficult, Hard, Insane, Legendary

Finally, quests can be done solo or in groups. If you wish to do a quest solo, use the following code:

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Desired Quest: [/b] One at a time, now! Don't get hasty, as other people want to dungeon too!
[b] Link to Application:[/b]

If you want to have some friends join you, only ONE member of the group will post in the quest thread. Their post should include the names of each user and links to their character applications. If anyone is missing any of this information or if the links don't work, you will not be allowed to participate.

Groups use this code:

Code:
[b]Team Leader and leader's character:[/b] The team leader should be the person who organized your team in the first place. They get special treatment!
[b]Other Team members and their characters:[/b] Use different font colors for each person. In other words, have each member's user name match the color of their desired character's name.
[b]Link to applications:[/b] Use the same order you used when you listed the team members!
[b]Desired Quest Number:[/b]

Finally, if you have any questions, message Loolaalee. I wish you all luck as you embark on your journeys!

Spoiler:

Last edited by The Questmaster General on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

PostSubject: Re: Let the questing begin!   Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 10:25 am

Character Name: Rigzden Tao.

Desired Quest: Quest 3 - Dragon Attacks on Tengu Isle!

Link to Application:https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t3850-rigdzen-tao
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Let the questing begin!   Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 11:24 am

I accept your challenge in lieu of Loola, who is Questmaster General. If she doesn't post your quest topic within 24 hours I will do so. Lemme know Riggy :p sorry to keep you waiting. I'm going to have a talk with her.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

PostSubject: Re: Let the questing begin!   Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 8:01 pm

No rush! I have the patience of some... wise... animal thing... Yeah, that'll do.

Wink
Back to top Go down
The Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
The Questmaster General

PostSubject: Re: Let the questing begin!   Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:26 am

Quest 3 has been claimed and is no longer available! Good luck, hero. You can find your quest right here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the questing begin!   Let the questing begin! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the questing begin!
Page 1 of 1