Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 9:31 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:02 am

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Verimethras, the Broken One
Origin: Advisor of King Zul'Drak, Drak'Tharon
Motive: Defend the Kingdom; At All Costs
Threat Level: High
Number: 1 Demons
Damage: 7,500

HP: 6,756/15,000
Spoiler:

Verimethras is enraged, he roars and rants and rampages as the ice spike drives itself into the space between his eyes. It wasn't big or deep enough to kill him, but it was enough to piss him off Champion. Nice job. Anyway, better keep fighting for you life. Here he comes!

Verimethras is charging you, enraged, spitting his black venom-blood at you. We're not really sure what it is, and we're not sure if it's blood, or venom, or what, but we know it's acidic and dangerous. You can see it dissolving away at the stone around you as he spits and rages. Better dodge champion or you are going to hurt worse than you could ever believe.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x1 Multiplier
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:51 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Kuma Kurabayashi
Spoiler:
Your dreams make you who you are. Don't ever give up on them. One day, when you're old, you'll look back and find that by holding on to your dream, you finally made it.
HP: 85,516/100,000

After seeing his attack hit, Kuma found himself able to move with renewed energy. He dodged every bit of the black liquid. It was getting easier to predict the demon's movements now that it was blindly enraged. Kuma kept his head held high. He could still win this. He needed to hit the creature again, take advantage of the opening it was creating. His eyes fell on the ice spike, still stuck between the creature's eyes.

Kuma grinned. Between the eyes, he knew, he could find the brain, that is, if the thing even had one. If Kuma could drive the spike in deeper, he could completely shut off it's brain, effectively killing it. He ran at the demon and jumped into the air, aiming an ax-kick toward the spike.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Damage:
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Defence
Random number (1,1) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Spoiler:

HP: 2,595/15,000
Spoiler:

You kick the spike in further and the demonic Verimethras cries out in pain. Pain like he has never felt before. He stumbles around, rampaging, crashing into walls. His skull cracks against the stone wall as he slams head-on into it. He cries out in further pain. He's blinded by it. Pain and rage. He can't see, just blood, just red, just anger. Verimethras looks at you hungrily.

He comes at you. Lunging with his jaws and head like a snake after prey. His teeth gnash together and snap with the force of an alligator's as he bites at you. He wants your flesh between his teeth, and once he's sunk his fangs in, he's going to unleash that acidic black liquid and dissolve you. Verimethras has had enough of being played as the fool.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 11:09 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:36 am

Kuma Kurabayashi
Spoiler:
Your dreams make you who you are. Don't ever give up on them. One day, when you're old, you'll look back and find that by holding on to your dream, you finally made it.
HP: 81,809/100,000

Kuma was extremely thankful for his thick pants. Without them, the acid that went with the bite would have burned off his leg flesh. As he had tried to dodge the bite, the monster had caught him by the leg, causing him to yell out in pain as he felt sharp teeth dig into his flesh, acid burning away his pants below the knee. He managed to wrench his leg free, but not without heavy cost. He had to finish this fight now before he ended up dead.

Kuma found hope in the fact that the head was now extremely close, close enough for Ulrich to bend the ice spear. He felt for it with his chi before finding it, then dropped to the ground, hoping to pull the spike all the way through the monster's head and to the ground with him.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Damage:
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 9:56 am

Defence
Random number (1,1) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:04 am

Spoiler:

HP: 2,595/15,000
Spoiler:

Kuma thought he could go for the ice spike. At first Verimethras didn't notice the ice spear was there anymore, until Kuma started fiddling with it. Verimethras had a sick surprise for Kuma. It had gone far enough into Verimethras's "blood" stream that the acidic black liquid had begun to dissolve it. As Kuma yanked the sizzling remains from the wound, black acid spilled all over him. The spear was the only thing keeping Verimethras from bleeding all over the place, but now, now he used it to his advantage and turned Kuma's maneuver against him.

While Kuma was still brushing the acid off of him, Vermethras made his move. With a chuckle roar, he tilted his head downwards, opened his massive jaws, and moved to snap his teeth down on Kuma's body. Aiming to rip the boy apart for his foolish transgressions and trespassing upon the Kingdom of Drak'Tharon.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #8 - Kuma Kurebayashi
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Tournament Archives :: Light of Dawn Archives :: Labyrinth of Champions [Light of Dawn Tournament]-
Jump to: