Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_vote_lcapThe Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_voting_barThe Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_vote_lcapThe Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_voting_barThe Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 Empty
PostSubject: The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016   The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:05 am

The Menagerie of Rare Items and Curios
Month #2

Rarity Levels
Poor
Common
Uncommon
Rare
Epic
Legendary
Artifact
Heirloom

Item #1 - Fully Upgraded Base/Hideout
What is It?: Once the base/hideout system is put in place, he who purchases this prize will get a fully upgraded, fully functional base of operations for their character. Bases/hideouts come with special perks and opportunities for treasures, rare loot, weapons and items to be used in character and in roleplays. It also opens up special quests for those with certain upgrades.
Price: 5,000,000 Gold Pieces
Quantity Available: x1
Resale Value: None, this item cannot be resold.
Rarity: Heirloom

Item #2 - Weapon from the Mourne Series of Weapons
What is It?: The Mourne Collection, forged by Lord Darion Morgraine and his assistant Sir Auren Rivendare, blessed by the first Paladin, Uther the Lightbringer, these weapons carry both incredibly strong enchantments of the light, as well as a penchant for corrupting their users. They are equal parts awesome and deadly. It is believed Rivendare cursed the weapons, and all who held them, lest they be too weak to wield the weapon. "A weapon means nothing if the hand that holds it lacks strength."
Quantity Available: Unlimited
Price: 100,000
Rarity: Epic

Item #3 - Illidan the Betrayer Boss Battle Loot Bag
What is It?: A bag of loot that dropped from Illidan the Betrayer. This loot is stuff that can only drop from Illidan, and does not include loot achieved from defeating him, such as the chance at a rare Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount or the title, "the Flamewarden".
Quantity Available: x5
Price: 50,000
Rarity: Varies depending on the loot inside.

More items to come...
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

The Mengarie Rare Items and Other Cool Curios | Month #3 | June 2016
Page 1 of 1