Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_vote_lcapThe Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_voting_barThe Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_vote_lcapThe Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_voting_barThe Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form

Go down 
+5
Lyssa
Niya
Sara
Stephy
Fire Lord Kouzai
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form Empty
PostSubject: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:57 am

As of today the registration begins for the Light of Dawn Tournament.  The official rulebook, guidelines and manual will be posted closer to the start of the tournament, once registration has ended and will outline everything participants need to know.  The topic will be called "Light of Dawn Entrants Manual."

Here are a few basic rules to know before entering the tournament.  Know that the tournament is an 8 week long commitment meant to draw out the smartest, strongest and luckiest warriors and heroes of the day.  Untold riches and fame lie in wait for those with ambition enough to grasp it.  Only be prepared to fight for your right to survive within the Labyrinth of Champions if you wish to go far.

Here are some of the more important rules:

1. This is an IC (In-Character) tournament, and all outcomes will affect your character in-game.

2. Because this tournament is IC, there will be no character death.

3. Attack, defence, and accuracy of both will be determined by the usual random number generators.

4. The entire tournament will, for the most part, take place in a single topic, located in the newly created Labyrinth of Champions.  You will not leave that topic until the Labyrinth is completed.

5. You are permitted a single loss and redo.  Your first "defeat" will result in you "restarting" from the beginning of the previous battle you started; not the one you lost at.  If you are defeated a second time, you lose permanently.

6. Everyone is required to put down a minimum of 1000 Gold Pieces to the Winner's Pot upon their application submission.  They may, however, put more if they so wish.
Below you will find the application form for the tournament, both in code form and an example.

Username: John Doe
Character Name: Jane Doe
Link to Application: Here
Element(s): Fire
Ante: 1000 Gold Pieces

Code:
[color=whatevercolouryouwantouse][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Application:[/b]
[b]Element(s):[/b]
[b]Ante:[/b] [color=gold]1000 Gold Pieces[/color][/color]

Please remember, Registration ends this coming Sunday, June 5th at 11:59pm

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:52 pm

Username: Stephy the Flamewarden
Character Name: Audurna Yan
Link to Application: Click Here
Element(s):
Fire [Main]
Lightning [Sub]
Ante: 100,000 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Username: Sara the Flamewarden
Character Name: Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi
Element(s):
Water [Main]
Ice [Sub]
Ante: 200,000 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:22 pm

Username: Niya the Flamewarden
Character Name: Kamui Leiheng
Element(s):
Fire (Black Flames) [Main]
Lightning [Sub]
Ante: 2,000,000 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:22 pm

Username: Lyssa the Flamewarden
Character Name: Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Element(s):
Fire [Main]
Lightning [Sub]
Ante: 100,000 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 1:50 am

Username: Aero Xross
Character Name: Aero Agemi
Link to Application: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t3838-aero-agemi
Element(s): Air (Light possibly by then)
Ante: 10,000 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:02 am

Username: Plays With Squirrels
Character Name: Tyrandé Dal'anara
Element(s):
Spirit
Pets:
Ash,Alah, the Spirit Tiger
Ante: 2,000,000,000 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Factoring in final exams, the Light of Dawn Tournament registration will be extended 1 week until Sunday, June 12th at 11:59pm, and the tournament will be extended a week as well to make up for it. Thank you and I hope to see more entrants!
Back to top Go down
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Might be able to have 1k gold by then - I'll write another desert episode for myself.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:02 pm

Still interested Riggy? Your daily allowance has boosted your gold up past 1000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Registration Form
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Tournament Archives :: Light of Dawn Archives-
Jump to: