Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Daisuke Hiruko  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Daisuke Hiruko  I_vote_lcapDaisuke Hiruko  I_voting_barDaisuke Hiruko  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Daisuke Hiruko  I_vote_lcapDaisuke Hiruko  I_voting_barDaisuke Hiruko  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Daisuke Hiruko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Hiruko
Novice
Novice
Daisuke Hiruko

Daisuke Hiruko  Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke Hiruko    Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 7:19 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Daisuke Hiruko
Birthplace: Southern Water tribe
Current Residence: Southern Water tribe
Element: Dark/Water

Pets: Shirshu named Azi. Azi is roughly half the size of a flying bison. He is fiercely loyal to Daisuke and any friends who are deemed worthy. He is often lazy and prefers to relax in the breeze whenever possible. When provoked he is extremely aggressive only being reigned in by Daisuke himself.

Weapons: bending

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: January 1st, 716
Blood type: 0-
Hobbies: Sailing, swimming, singing, training, sparring, cooking, fishing, pranking
Quirks: He is terrified of dead leaves, when seeing them he feels queasy to the point of sickness
Family: Himura Hiruko (Father), Hama Hiruko (Mother)
Character Theme: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8k9y2hunuU&index=2&list=PLKTI3E4nilhy7SCrUHFt1NAJ0erarkmqU)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has black shoulder length dreadlocks tied in a ponytail tied back with a water tribe headband.
Eyes: Black eyes like reflecting pools at night. Average size
Height: 6’4”
Clothes: He wears a deep blue water tribe vest and pants lined in grey fur at the edges. He wears a black shirt depicting the night sky with a full blue moon in its center.
Skin: Smooth black skin occasionally marked with light fading scars
Body Type: He has long cords of muscle stretched across his large frame. Very sturdily built
Image: (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/souleater/images/8/86/Kilik_Rung_(Pre-Timeskip)_Profile.png/revision/latest?cb=20150721184202)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Daisuke is known for being overly trusting of strangers. He is fast friends with most people he meets. Despite forming superficial friendships often, it takes Daisuke a while to let people past his walls. He smiles often hiding his pain and anger. Just as ancient creatures churn in the abyss below so too does his pain await the day when vengeance will be wrought upon Captain Ko. Often times Daisuke is ditzy yet seldom does he forget things important to him. Daisuke's loyalty once earned is nearly impossible to lose. He has a true wanderer's spirit constantly changing his mind over daily matters, yet never straying from his own moral compass. Daisuke's mood shifts as the tide, and his mind at times enigmatic as the void, but to those who are close to him can see his consistency of actions. Daisuke values freedom and his strong bonds above all else. Daisuke would travel the worlds to recover lost friends should the need arise.

Personal Strengths: Friendly, charismatic, bending prodigy, well-liked by animals, excellent sense of direction/orientation
Personal Weaknesses: Short temper-quick to anger when irritated, too trusting of people thus relying on Aki’s judgement, fear of dead leaves when exposed to great quantities he vomits, obsessive over ideas or problems till he solves them or gets frustrated, easily distracted by food, seasonal spring allergies
Hamartia: He is haunted by the words his mother left him. “Follow no path but your own.” He seeks to find himself whether that journey leads through storm or fire.
Personal Hero: The ancient Water Bender Katara, and the Dark Warrior Daisuke Mouse
Dreams and Ambitions: To get revenge on the pirate, Ko Red-fur who killed his parents. To create a fleet of pirate ships big enough to establish his own island nation.  

Dislikes: dead leaves, spring, corruption in government, cruelty, weakness

Brief History: Born in the Southern Water Tribe, Daisuke was raised on stories of both water tribe where his mother was born and the Dark State where his father hailed. Daisuke always figured he’d be a Water Bender and follow the footsteps of his mother and learn medicine. So when he began manifesting his father’s ability to Dark Bend, Daisuke was surprised. His bending technique while informed a bit by his father, largely took its roots in the bending style of the tribe. Daisuke would play in the snow building igloos and structures out of congealed shadow, or spar with his father mimicking both his parents in his own unique hybrid style. He loved helping his father and mother with their craft, aiding his mother with supplies to the healing hut, or helping his father with boat maintenance for their trade routes to the Dark State.
Daisuke met the three week old Azi when his father gave him the pup as a birthday present for turning 13. In a month the four of them would deliver a shipment of pearls to the Dark State and begin their first vacation to Daisuke’s fatherland. On the fifth night of the voyage, their merchant vessel was attacked  by the Tiger Shark Pirates. After capturing the vessel, the pirate captain Ko took the merchants prisoner. They went without food for weeks until the night of the next full moon. Daisuke was locked with Azi in the brig while his parents were forced like puppets onto the deck of the ship. Straining to look through the porthole Daisuke watched as the blood bending captain forced his parents to attack the merchant ship. He watched them perish in the first moments of the battle as their hunger stricken frames were felled by the trained mercenary guard of the vessel.
Daisuke’s heart broke that night, the night normally his safe haven, now felt cold and distant. He held onto the shaking frame of Azi as his weak body heaved shallowly against the ship’s hull. Daisuke prayed to both Mar and Ilyd that he might join his parents in their care. Yet despite how close he crept, death never came for him. The quartermaster, Jim, came to let Daisuke know that he was now a member of the crew and as such would be fed. On that night Daisuke and Azi choked down the dry food and huddled in the shadows as the waves rocked them to sleep. Daisuke devoted himself to being the best pirate he could. He and Azi would learn all that they could deceiving the crew all the while, until the moment would come when revenge would be his. Eight years passed as Daisuke raided countless ships, increasing his skill as a dark bender. On the night before the full moon in the dead of winter, Daisuke overheard the boatswain chatting about how the captain would sell Azi to fur traders for a profit. That moment he made plans to escape from the pirates the next day. Just as the two began their raid on the target ship the next night, Daisuke and Azi leapt across the two adjoined boats, and worked their way into the life boat, just as he felt his blood clot and swivel, turning them both around to face Captain Ko.
The commotion seemed to fall away from them as the Captain strode toward them cutlass gleaming in the light of the full moon giving him power. At the same time, the pair were pulled against their will as the blood bender walked them ever closer. The cutlass levelled at his throat and Daisuke’s heart beat harder in his chest. He had greeted death as a child eight years ago, and knew its presence well. Yet tonight he would not face it. Just as the captain sighed, a brief look of emotion surged across his face, but it was enough of a distraction. Daisuke pulled on the power of the moon and wrested control of his body back. In a flash he lifted is arms and bent a stream of ocean water and a spiral of darkness at the captain knocking him into the fray. Daisuke leapt onto Azi and the two hopped into the life boat crashing into the water. Daisuke felt lit a flare and cut a hole in the ship with a saw of darkness. He tossed the torch right into the hull of the ship. The pair sailed away swiftly in the dark propelled by the bending waves back towards his motherland.

Last edited by Daisuke Hiruko on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

Daisuke Hiruko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hiruko    Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 1:31 pm

This is look good Smile but is this still a work in progress? I only ask because you have nothing put down for the personality section.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Hiruko
Novice
Novice
Daisuke Hiruko

Daisuke Hiruko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hiruko    Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:14 pm

I completely forgot to put that section in before! Haha, I fixed it now so it should be ready for review.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Daisuke Hiruko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hiruko    Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 6:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Daisuke Hiruko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hiruko    Daisuke Hiruko  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Hiruko
Page 1 of 1