Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_vote_lcapHappy Avatar Day Everyone! I_voting_barHappy Avatar Day Everyone! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_vote_lcapHappy Avatar Day Everyone! I_voting_barHappy Avatar Day Everyone! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Happy Avatar Day Everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Happy Avatar Day Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Avatar Day Everyone!   Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:48 am

Yes! It's true! It's Avatar Day! What does that mean? It means some overweight 13-year-old-boy-who-shall-remain-nameless, named Kouzai, decided to make his own Avatar RPG website! Well actually, Kouzai made that website about 3 days before this one....that was Avatar RPG....then he lost the password to his account....site founders can't use find my password.....so uh....maybe he had to make another site.

BUT THEN! BUT THEN! HE MADE THIS ONE! AVATAR RPG REVISED! AND IT WAS BETTER! WHY ARE WE YELLING??? So. The Great Mysterious Kouzai Who Shall Remain Nameless But Is Named Kouzai...you know, probably. I think.

Yeah he made Avatar RPG Revised. 7 years, lots of drama, fights, people leaving and coming back and leaving and coming back and leaving and coming back and leaving and coming back and a year of shutting down later Very Happy the site is still up and running! It's kind of in a wheelchair and is a bit...well...butt-fucked but you know what slowly the sphincter is closing and the legs are healing and eventually it'll be up and running again!

Yeah okay that was kind of disgusting. Sorry. But seriously, it's been 7 years of Avatar RPG Revised. When I first started this site I used to joke with my fellow founders that we'd all be 80, sitting in this chat still talking and joking and laughing and that I'd be doing this for life.

Fucking bastards cursed me cuz here I am at 20 still doing this shit =.= Nah I kid XD I love it, and while it hasn't always been great on my blood pressure (Yeah Kouz Rage has become a meme here...) it's been a great experience (for the most part) for everyone involved. We're not the same as we were when we started. We've grown and evolved and expanded and adapted.

It sure is a lot different, but I wouldn't change a thing. Except maybe I'd decrease the drama and I wouldn't have let Wabty leave our URL on Pendo's site. Oh and there was...well never you mind. The point is the site's still running!

I've gotta thank a lot of people for it. People on the site now, or who have left. You've all made a difference to this site one way or another. So thank you, all of you. You really are the best. You've made Avatar RPG Revised the best of 7 years running. Hopefully it'll keep going another 7 years. I'd like that. Maybe longer. Who knows. We'll see what the years bring Smile

So thank you everyone! Staff, user, past user, anon. Even the Google bots that crawl this site. All of you make this site active and popular and something unique and special. I love you all like family, and lets hope the family at Avatar RPG Revised only gets bigger and sticks around a little longer. I'd hate to lose this place so soon Smile

Happy Avatar Day everybody!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Happy Avatar Day Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Avatar Day Everyone!   Happy Avatar Day Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:24 am

HAPPY AVATAR DAY EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down

Happy Avatar Day Everyone!
Page 1 of 1