Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Miro Masasumi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Miro Masasumi I_vote_lcapMiro Masasumi I_voting_barMiro Masasumi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Miro Masasumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattsen
Novice
Novice
Mattsen

Miro Masasumi Empty
PostSubject: Miro Masasumi   Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:17 am

|BASICS|
Name: Miro (Mi for short) Masasumi
Birthplace: Temple of the Northern Winds
Current Residence: Traveler
Element: Air
Weapons: Glider

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: March 6 718 AO
Blood type: B+
Hobbies: Relaxing, mediation, nature walks. Spends most his time enjoying the simple things in life.
Quirks: While he is easy going most of the time and views everyone as equals, he also has a strong sense of what is right and what is wrong. He has an extreme dislike for bullies or anyone who prays on the weaker. He's also a strong fighter who is quick on his toes but has a habit of getting caught up in the moment from time to time.
Family: Deceased

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Blonde and buzzed down.
Eyes: Light Blue
Height:  5'10''
Clothes: Miro's wardrobe mostly consists of blues and sky colored tones. Usually dressed in a white tank top with light blue shorts. He has necklace made of silver adorned with the air tribe symbol and three blue gemstones all of different shades. The darkest representing his father, the next lightest his mother, and finally the lightest representing himself. He also wears a black stud earring in his left ear and a white stud in his right to remind him of the balance between yin and yang.
Skin: White but tanned from the sun.
Body Type: Skinny but athletic.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Miro doesn't really care about the worries life has to offer. Whether it be a volcano erupting or just the fact that its raining, he tends to be collected and easy going. He loves the simple things. When it comes to a perfect day nothings better than sunshine and fresh air. He loves meeting new people and making new friends and tends to have an open mind when it comes to others ideas whether they contradict his own or not. He's constantly trying to please both sides whilst putting others before himself. He knows his strengths in air bending and loves to show off but still knows he has more to learn.

Personal Strengths: Strong bender but has the tendency to go overboard sometimes. Quick on his toes whilst being rather clumsy at the same time.  

Personal Weaknesses:
lack of focus, easily distracted, loves being lazy

Personal Hero: Monk Gyatso

Dreams and Ambitions: Traveling, meeting new people, finding and learning knew air bending techniques and uses for air bending.

Dislikes: Bullies, people who think their better than others, busy bodies, and know it all's.

Brief History: Miro was born in a The Temple of the Northern Winds. His mother was a non bender and his father an air bender. Miro spent the early years of his life laughing and chasing the wind. He was a natural born bender. It all seemed to come so easily and with time Miro achieved great skill as a bender but still he lacked of motivation. At the age of 10 his mother passed away. Miro turned to anger and hatred losing grasp on the wonder and joy that so many children have. He spent nights sleepless and days staring down the sunset because for some reason when the sun was gone he felt like there was a chance that the next time it peaked over the hills it would be a new day and his mother would still be alive. For years he sat, day after day, waiting and hoping that that one day it would come true. But to no avail he was still left with hopeless wishes and an empty heart. His father wasn't one to show much emotion. While being an air bender is usually accompanied by relaxation and a clear mind Miro watched his father grow darker and more bitter as the days since his mothers passing faded away like the last light at sunset. At the age of 16 his father passed away. Miro was alone. After witnessing his father waste away the last years of his life in such anger and sadness Miro knew he could no longer stay at The Temple of the Northern Winds. He took the sky's on his glider with new hopes in seek of adventure, friendship, and hopefully one day a family.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Miro Masasumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miro Masasumi   Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Approved, welcome to the site Smile
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Mattsen
Novice
Novice
Mattsen

Miro Masasumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miro Masasumi   Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:13 am

Thanks a bunch! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miro Masasumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miro Masasumi   Miro Masasumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miro Masasumi
Page 1 of 1