Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_vote_lcapUnderneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_voting_barUnderneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_vote_lcapUnderneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_voting_barUnderneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Setomaru was walking through what was once a bustling haven for monks and air-benders. It was an abandoned temple that existed throughout the famous "100-year war". He hadn't been back to the air nomads in what seemed like decades, and decided a visit would be in order. He walked to a small book-case in the corner of the room, and was about to pick one up, when-

*KLUNK*

Setomaru spun around at high-speed. He ran to where the sound came from, and spotted something. It was a...staff? No...AN AIR-GLIDER! He picked it up and observed it. He saw the lever-like button that was meant to unfold it. Setomaru clicked it, making it unfold. It had green wing-like shapes, used to glide across the wind. He smiled largely, before unfolding it back into a regular staff. Wait a second...he thought to himsef, before running outside. The temple WAS under a cliff...He ran outside and unfolded his glider. Starting to break into a run, he yelled "Lets hope this works!" and through the glider. He then burst the air underneath him, making him jump at high speed. He reached and grabbed the glider, getting into the gliding position. "Yes! WOOHOO!!!" He yelled, flying around at dangerous speeds. He finally got back and landed on the ground, with a large crash. He began to chuckle, looking at his glider.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:22 am

Trace walked through the air temple, the sword her brother forged in the bag across her shoulders. The sword was delicate and light, easy to carry from the Vermillion City, intricate details transcribed its blade with dragons and different symbols. Work that would only be recognized as a Nightshadow blade. She traveled the distance to deliver the sword personally, as Nightshadow tradition, and to make sure that the owner received it. When she finally found the man, she was relieved and a bit hurt to be letting go of the sword. After carrying it for days, she had grown fond of it, but knew better than to keep it. "Master, the work you requested." She said as she bowed and handed over the sword with both of her hands. "Your brother is a fine craftsman, I trust you will learn to have the same beauty one day." the man told her before taking the sword and examining it. Before he could pull the blade from the sheath, something crashed nearby. "Master, stay, I will find out what's going on." Trace said as she darted forward toward the noise.

There, as if mocking her, was a boy, looking about the same age, laughing as he looked down at a glider. "Does crashing make you laugh? Because then you have some real issues there." Trace said, her voice a little harsher and deeper than normal. She stood there, looking at him with her arms crossed over her chest, her hands tucked under her elbows, and a small smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:17 pm

"Well, someone's a downer." Setomaru said to the woman. "And issues? I'd like to see you throw a glider off a cliff, manage to catch it and ride it, crash, and not be happy that you were able to even live through it." He continued. "And anyway...what're you doing here? On a job? Oh, don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you! Most likely...if Okashi was here, there might of been serious biting up in here....then maybe some licking as an apology, and then-"

Shut up, you've been talking too much.

"Well...my name's Setomaru, what's yours?" Setomaru finished, at the remark of his bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:28 pm

"I'm not scared. Like someone like you could scare me." Trace replied, her voice almost menacing but sarcastic. "I'm Trace, nice to meet you." She smiled just a bit before reaching out her hand to shake his. "You like causing issues for others, don't you?" She pointed over at the cabbage cart now in a complete wreck. "Then again, that man may just be asking for it. Seems to be a curse or something on his family. Someone is bound to destroy the cart."
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:57 pm

(Saw what u did there xD)

"Nice to meet you, too!" Setomaru said, giving Trent a handshake. He wanted to laugh at the remark of the cabbage cart, but didn't, as it would lead him on as...mean. He smiled nervously and ran to go help up the Cabbage Man (Who pushed him away) and ran back. He immediately realized that woman had avoided his question from before, making him suspicious. "So...why are you here again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:31 am

(Okay, first you called Trace "Trent", and second> Cabbage man had it coming.)

Trace smiled as he ran to help the cabbage man and she had to stop herself from laughing at him a bit. She was still smiling when Seto returned and asked her why she was here. "I was delivering a work order, so yes. I'm here for work. Why are you here?" She tried to turn the question back on him, her voice cracking and going back to normal as she talked. "I mean, besides crashing into things and nearly killing yourself?" Trace looked over the glider and smiled. "Now that is a piece of air bender work. Found yourself a treasure." She reached forward for the glider just a bit, the open end of the wrench showing under her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:07 pm

"I'm just visiting. Hey! No touchie!" Setomaru pulled the staff behind him, raising a brow. Okashi came out of one of his pockets, and ran to his shoulder. "Oh wait, Okashi IS here. Heh." He ushered a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Trace's attention caught on the movement Okashi made. SHe couldn't help but look at the furry fox and smile. "He's cute, but a bit out of place here." She said as she looked back at Seto. "I take he is yours. He is very well behaved for a fox." Trace looked around them at the people scrambling to get everything back into a normal pace. The cabbage man still complaining to a guard about the cabbages, the guard just shaking his head back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:39 am

Setomaru grew a little bit of a frown. "He's actually a fire ferret, not a fox." He said, looking around awkwardly, and hoping he'd find more small talk. "So...uh... who hired you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:19 pm

"Setomaru, I take pleasure in the security of my clients." Trace replied, almost automatically. Especially when the orders are boarder-line illegal... She thought as she looked down at the weapons on her side. Then again, even mine are boarder-line illegal...[color=#3366cc]"I've never seen a fire ferret, or a fox for that matter. Are they all this cute, or just yours?"[/color] Trace smiled as she spoke, debating on petting the ferret or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)   Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underneath that rigid cliff (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: August-
Jump to: