Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_vote_lcapMain Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_voting_barMain Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_vote_lcapMain Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_voting_barMain Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko Empty
PostSubject: Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko   Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Kyoko: A loving,charming girl from the fire nation. Despite her father's reasons for telling her nothing of her mother she does her best to help him and the nation.

Fire Nation War Minister Yhou:Kyoko's father a kind and passionate man. He loves Kyoko dearly but seems to be hiding something within himself.

Air Master Kouzai:Aang's grandson and the leader of the Northern and Southern Air Temples. He has not lost hope in his father returning in a new form.

Queen Lotus Bei Fong: The Queen of Onimashu and Toph's granddaughter. She takes more to the luxury of royal life but has her mother's skills and talent. She can also be hardcore and as sharp as a spear when needed.

Master Healer Kiri: Avatar Aang's granddaughter and also the leader of the Southern Water Tribe. She is skilled in waterbending and like her brother ensures her people the avatar will return one day.

Master Airbender Jinsu: Avatar Aang's second granddaughter rules over the western and eastern air temples showing airbenders ways of attack and defense.

Queen Koko:Sokka's granddaughter soon raised threw the ranks of the Southern Kyoshi Warriors when she visited Ba Sing Se she fell in love with the Earth King after his death she still continues to rule with kindness but no love for distrust in the least.

Chieftain Hadoka: Sokka's grandson and Chieftain of the Northern Water Tribe he is very calm,wise and believes in ladies knowing how to bend and fight.

Others
-------------------
Tom-Tom the little boy who followed Momo and the others out of Onimashu later became an Advisor for Firelord Zuko. And later requested a transfer to Ba Sing Se to be with his love. A girl that had also been aided by Avatar Aang named Hope.
Back to top Go down

Main Characters of my story Legacy of Kyoko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: General Chat :: Stories, Artwork and Poems-
Jump to: