Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Welcome to the North 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Welcome to the North I_vote_lcapWelcome to the North I_voting_barWelcome to the North I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Welcome to the North I_vote_lcapWelcome to the North I_voting_barWelcome to the North I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Welcome to the North

Go down 
+2
Tsumi Buredo
Akira Icestorm
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Welcome to the North Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Kyoko worked tirelessly to improve her bending skills. But the thought of her dad being so far from her all because of an unknown threat to herself that may or may not be real made it hard to focus."Grr this move just won't work whats wrong with me?!" Kyoko shook her head unsure why her bending has been so poorly recently. Waterbender 
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Welcome to the North Resize10
John “Bloodstreak” Itaruki
All alone, cold fields you wander,
Mem’ries of it, cloud your sight
Fill your dreams, raise your slumber.
Lost your way, a fallen knight.

-------------------------------------------------------

John Itaruki, Prince of the Light Bender State of the Vermilion Empire, sat on the roof of the light palace, contemplating his impending takeover. He had spent the last few months slowly ruining his father- finding weaknesses he could exploit, connections he could sever, and friends he could distance. Of course, he was not doing this without provocation. No, he intended to take the throne for the good of the kingdom.

After his stepmother, Mei Itaruki, had abruptly left the castle, John's father, Hikaru, had sunk into depression. He turned to alcohol to solve his problems, and in the end, was consumed by it. Now, he had become abusive, having attacked John, or one of his sisters, several times, in a drunken rage. Hikaru had abandoned his responsibilities as king, and the kingdom had begun to sink. Not willing to let this happen, John had searched for a lawful way to dethrone his father. Since his father was still fit to rule, and John was still single, the only way to ascend to the throne was a full-scale Coup d'état. As such, the best place to start was by gathering political support from other nations.

He soon engaged in making preparations to leave for the Northern Water Tribe, as he was good friends with the commander of that area's military forces. He had already donned his trademark travel travel gear- a black cloak, with a white flame design close to the legs, and his nickname, “Bloodstreak”, across the chest. Both of these accentuated his shoulder-length, blonde hair well, as well as the single fang that protruded from the right side of his mouth.

Walking up to the castle's Aviary, he wrote a letter to one of his friends from his days in the military, by the nickname of Torch, now the proud owner of an Airship, and dispatched it to him, via carrier pigeon, before running out the door. There wasn't a second to waste.

John's Letter:

2 days later, John arrived at Torch's house, smiling at the smoke coming up from Torch's chimney. Torch had gotten his nickname from his love for anything that exploded, and he had become that one friend that everyone only knows by their nickname- Torch may as well have been his name. Even his wife sometimes called him 'Torch'. John approached his door and knocked, and was soon on his way to the Northern Water Tribe.

Their journey was mostly smooth, save for the arrival. “Sorry, mate, but the water tribes and I aren't exactly best buds at the moment. I can't land at any water tribe controlled port. You'll have to jump!” Torch has said. “Jump?! Are you INSANE?!” John yelled, over the rushing winds. “On second thought, don't answer that. Move us over a deep body of water.”

Torch complied, and John was soon eying the water, several hundred feet below. “Are you sure we can't ju-” and then he was pushed by the ever-impatient torch. He straightened out his body, and encased himself in a tough, multi-layered shell of darkness, making sure to add a point to the downward-facing end, to minimize air resistance. Thank you, assassin training.
He could hear air screeching past, which gradually made a deeper sound as he drew closer to the water beneath him.

And then, silence. He could not hear, nor see, the splash he had made, though he could tell that he had hit the water. He released the dark shell, and swam upward, to the surface. There, he found a girl, doing.... well, he had no idea what. “Oi.” he said, as he climbed out of the water.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Welcome to the North Leo_te10
Drago “Black” Phoenix

You cut me, I'll cut back.
You cut my friends, I won't hold back.”

----------------------------------------------------

Drago phoenix Kami or what others call him Drago “black” Phoenix was in the water nation to do some training against his weakness to water, and where’s better than the freezing cold waters of the Water tribes. He was wearing a black long light sleeved black sweater and black pants. He was fishing for some food, drago isn’t a big fan of sea food but he forgot his money in the light state at Leo’s house.
Drago felt a tug on the pole and quickly pulled it before he was himself pulled into the water. The water was extremely cold and from what he could see he could some kind of big shark!  “Damn it! I’m cold and wet!” he thought to himself as he felt the shark flying through the water and drago’s been in the water for over a minute and a half and started to feel as if his lung would burst. He tried letting go of the rod but it turns out his hand was wrapped with the line and couldn’t use his fire bending since he was in the water.

The shark jumped out of the water and drago took the chance and fired a lightning shock through the line and it hit the shark…and himself. Most of the electricity hit the shark but the rest was directed to drago since he was wet and water was a conductor to electricity. The shark fell into the water and floated to the top. Drago dragged the shark to shore, he was slightly injured but it was nothing to him. It’ll heal after two to three days. After putting the shark he cut it and gave half to the village, it’ll go bad if he kept it to himself. He sliced the rest into large chucks and started to dry it.

A cold wind blew and drago remembered…he was wet. He changed his clothes and removed the scent of fish on him. he dried himself and didn't go back outside until he was fully dry.

He walked around the shore and saw a man being pushed off the ship at the distance, drago was just about to jump into the water to save the pushed person but soon the man came out of the water and gave a sigh, “I was just about to jump after…” then he paused, it was the light state prince, he saw him a few times from a distance, “a-are you the light prince!” he said bowing, “I’m sorry your majesty,” he said he never thought that he would actually meet the prince of the light state…at least not until he became a noble.

Last edited by Leosan on Tue May 06, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Yami was sleeping in a snow drift in the freezing cold tundra. She had been up there purely for isolation from the rest of the world. She preferred being away from people because of the demon living inside of her. It was freezing cold up there, but Yami didn't care. Not only was she wearing an insulated cloak, but the beast inside of her also protected her from a good portion of the freezing temperatures. So she lay asleep, peacefully. That is, until she was abruptly awakened by a dragon jumping on top of her.

"Ow! H-hey! Get off! I can't breathe down here!" Yami called as she tried to push the dragon off. It was a nightfury with a blue stripe down its back. When the dragon finally got off, Yami recognized her. "Crystal, is that you?" Yami said happily. If Crystal, the dragon of Yami's friend Drago, was actually showing herself, that meant that Drago was nearby. Yami tried to climb on Crystal's back, but the dragon took off immediately, probably to get out of the cold. Yami gave an exasperated sigh and began her trek back across the frozen tundra to the dock of the Northern Water tribe.

As she walked over a slope, she was able to look down at the main city, a beautiful place. She stood at the top, gazing at it, when suddenly an avalanche happened. Yami was pulled under the snow, down the mountain. She was carried downward, and knocked unconscious. When she finally got to the bottom, a voice entered Yami's head. Wake up, you foolish girl, and get us out of this snow! Yami's eyes shot open, and she surrounded herself with fire, melting the snow above, then using the melted snow to push herself upward until at last she broke the surface.

Yami looked around. Sure enough, she was right by the dock. In fact, if the avalanche hadn't stopped when it did, she would have been thrown into the ocean. Yami spotted Drago on the dock, and, to her surprise, Kyoko was there as well. She smiled and began running toward them. "Hey guys! Over here!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:29 pm

"One moment my friend."Kyoko takes off her fur coat and runs over to the fire bender handing him her overcoat."Here put this on you will be okay."
Back to top Go down
Rosewood920
Novice
Novice
Rosewood920

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Una was surfing on the cost of the Northern Water Tribe, when she saw someone fall from the sky. She jetted herself over to him as fast as she could, but then she noticed that he had washed a shore and there was several other people there.
"Whats going on , are you okay?" She asked the kid that fell from the sky. She saw that there was another boy that was kneeling infront of him *Why is he kneeling, should i be kneeling?* She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:46 pm

*Kyoko rushes back to the snow and uses her water bending to break the ice around her friend*Sorry about that.She checks to see if Yami is okay.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:51 pm

((post order update...this post may be uneccessary, and taking up valuable space, but here is the order: Akira, Kouzai, Tsumi, Leo, Loola, Rose, in that order))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:47 pm

((OOC: If anyone who knows who this is spoils it, I am going to shoot you and then ban you.  That is all ^^ [DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS *GLARES AT LEO WITH INTENT*]))

Spoiler:
???
We live in a dead world...a world of dead souls...peace does not exist...unity does not exist...the Avatar and the Spirit King have failed the balance...there must come a new savior to usher in a new era of peace...our Order shall be the herald of the savior....and I shall be this savior...

A hunched and hobbled old man, gnarled and wrinkled beneath his beaten, dusty and old robes.  Moth-eaten holes covered the tattered thing, and its hems were worn from dragging on the ground.  He leaned heavily on a wooden tree branch.  It was clearly still a tree branch.  But many of the smaller branches had been removed and it was now just a thick branch used to walk.  Beside him walked a shorter, more hunched man.  He grunted and snorted every few feet like a pig searching for truffles.  Two large lumps poked into the side of his hooding, making his head look triangular.  The shorter man walked with a bigger limp than his larger counter part, but they were keeping a similar pace just the same.  Not to mention that the blowing wind and snow and the freezing cold did not bother either of them.  Not now.  Not anymore.

The town was still in shambles.  Ruined by the recent attack and...well...change in ownership.  The nobles figured it was time to change from a monarchy to a profitable (for them) oligarchy.  But that was old news now.  The most important news around town was how much was the reward for finding a member of the Royal Family?  And why were all the fish disappearing from the water?  Were they going to starve, the people here?  And why had the gods abandoned them and why had the nobles gone and blocked off access to the Water Shrine?

They both froze (figuratively of course) as something an insignificant little child said that caught their ears.  "Are you the Light Prince?  I'm sorry Your Majesty!"  The taller of the two hooded beings smiled, the second only grunted and snorted as he was accustomed to.  "What an interesting...circumstance...." whispered the first man in a raspy and almost death-ridden tone, "What....are the chances...hmmm?"  The smaller man nodded fervently, bobbing his head; up and down, up and down, up and down.  Like a child, or one of those bird toys that dip into the water.  He snorted, howled a bit and grumbled then fell silent again.

The two figures walked towards the two children.  A boy, and his insignificant kneeling pet.  Neither were worth the time--at least in a fight.  But to watch well, perhaps that was worth the time.  Limping towards them slowly, the two men--reeking of death--walked towards their new prey.  With a small wave of his robe, they appeared as nothing more than twins.  Muscled, strong, swords hanging off their back.  One had long, black hair, resembling a young Raiden, or Prince Raijin. He wore red armour like him too, with flowing black robes. The other was tall very all, over six feet.  His sword matched his height, and he hag long, shaggy white hair tied back into a long pony tail that hung at his waist off a shaggy mane of hair like a lion's hair around his head.  In white and red robes, and green pants with wooden geta.

"Hey, we're sort of new in town," started the white haired one, who was actually the shorter one, "You guys know where we could find the Broken Barrel Tavern?"  "My brother here lost the map," sighed the dark haired one, brooding and moody as ever.  He was actually the taller one.  "He's always being useless like that."  The other man, with white hair just scoffed, and ignored his "brother."  "Care to help us look?" he asked, "You guys look, well, knowledgeable and worldly.  And we're just a bunch of Imperial kids up here visiting a cousin."  The white haired boy laughed wildly, with a booming burst of a laugh.

The brooding boy just shrugged and looked away, brooding some more silently.  It was his thing, it's what he did.  Besides his brother was always so goody-goody, and carefree.  He had no grasp on what the real world was like.  How cut throat and on-your-own the world was.  Pathetic.  He didn't deserve anything he got.  It was the brooding boy who deserved it.  

A man by the nearby dock was greeting a bunch of newcomers, or so the group could hear.  "Welcome to the North!" he said with a forced smile, two Noble Soldiers glaring hard at him from behind, swords at the ready to kill if need be.  The people were told to act normal, as if nothing was new.  Rebellion against the rebels was wrong, apparently.  The brooding boy found that stupid.  "Welcome to the North!"  More like welcome to your doom.  Bunch of blind and dumb morons, that's what they all were.  They didn't know that anything was wrong, and if they knew they didn't act.  They had no conviction, they were only sheep.  Sheep that followed whoever was stronger.  Pathetic.  

Ugh, now these people were taking forever to answer.  They weren't just worthless, they were useless too.  If it wasn't outlawed, the brooding boy would've killed them already.  So pathetic.  This world didn't need more pathetic than it already had.  With a sigh he shot a bored look at the two boys, "Well, are you going to answer or should we move on to people with tongues?" he hissed calmly yet sharply.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:28 am

Drago couldn’t believe it he was actually seeing the light prince, but he then heard a small fight in the village. It was always the Kin Brother Twins, they were both water benders and nearly destroyed the village two days ago. “if you excuse my my majesty I have to stop those two children before someone gets hurt. I’ll be back really quickly to assist you.”
Drago ran towards the two children, they were both brown haired and completely identical, both water and ice benders  except one like red and the other blue.  They were pretty short and pretty quick and running. Drago chased the two kids  around the village, “come back here you two!” he screamed chasing the children around,  passing the prince a time or two, and the robed man many more times. After three minutes drago dragged the two unconscious children back to their family. “damn those two kids sure know how to cause problems,” he thought giving a sigh.
he walked passed the robbed man crashing into one of the guards accidentally, as the guard quickly pulled out his sword. Drago loooked at the man, "you know it's not right to attack a man without a weapon." he said calmly.

(sorry if the last sentence is godmodding)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the North
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next