Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_voting_barDeadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_voting_barDeadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:43 pm

It's fine I had my head too much in the map I was called here to help out the police here.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Kaia looked up at the girl. "So you are here to help with this too? Well, I was sent here on a special mission, to find and capture the man. That's all. Other city business, like helping people get back on their feet after the robberies, is none of my business, even if I want to help." Kaia said. She figured maybe she could get some help from this girl. That way, she wouldn't have to look for the convict on her own.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Kyoko smiles back at her.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Kaia looked up at the sun and realized that her time was limited. "So! If you are looking for this culprit, you need to come with me, now. I'm a little timed here, so we need to hurry." Kaia said. Then she turned and looked at her map and the list of robbed locations. Interesting. They seem to be following some sort of pattern. The shops names are being attacked in alphabetical order. Tricky, tricky. Kaia said. She rushed back into the police department and came back out moments later, holding another sheet of paper with a list of every shop in the city, listed in alphabetical order. "It looks like the next place they will be hitting is...the Ruby Dragon Cafe. Well, lets go!" she said, then took off down the street.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:15 pm

"You got it I'm with you all the way" She follows Kaia so they can catch the crooks.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Kaia looked back once to see if Akira was following her, and, of course, she ran straight into a lamp post. "Ow...oh man, the headaches are back..." she mumbled. A few weeks previously, Kaia had been poisoned, and nearly died because of it, but was barely saved at the last minute. However, she had many searing headaches in the following few days, and the one she received now felt like a relapse. She stumbled, and almost fell to her knees, but leaned on the lamp post. "Note to self: Lamp posts are bad." she said with a small laugh, then kept running.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:34 pm

"Hey wait I can heal!"She hurries after her.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Kaia waited for Kyoko to catch up, still holding her head with one hand and leaning against the lamp post with the other. "Thanks. Its just a little relapse from a little...incident that happened a few weeks ago. I thought the headaches had stopped, but I guess I was wrong, heh. Oh well, I can deal with it." Kaia said, then she sat down at a nearby bench so it would be easier for Kyoko to do her healing magic on her head.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Kyoko heals her also drawing out some of the venom from inside Kaia as she healed Kaia's head as well "Whew that wasn't easy. Do you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Kaia stood up, feeling better, though her head still hurt a little bit. "Thank you, that's much better. If David were here, he probably would be freaking out, yelling at me to get to a healing hut as fast as possible just because of a little headache." Kaia said. She blushed a little at the mention of David, and quickly turned away from Kyoko and began running down the street once more. Huh, I wonder where David and Clarissa are right now? she thought as she was running. The other two were no doubt on missions of their own, and Kaia hoped they were doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)   Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly Mission (Akira, Loolaalee)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2