Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_vote_lcapMalakai Nightingale (Construction) I_voting_barMalakai Nightingale (Construction) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_vote_lcapMalakai Nightingale (Construction) I_voting_barMalakai Nightingale (Construction) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Malakai Nightingale (Construction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malakai Nightingale
Novice
Novice
Malakai Nightingale

Malakai Nightingale (Construction) Empty
PostSubject: Malakai Nightingale (Construction)   Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Name:  Malakai Nightingale
Birthplace: Vermillion Dragon Empire Mainland
Current Residence: Vermillion Dragon Empire Mainland ( with uncle)
Element: Fire

Weapon: None yet
|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: February 12th
Blood type: O+
Hobbies:  Reading, Bending, and laughing
Quirks: Hides his favorite bending scrolls in odd places in the Library
Family:  Mother, Father Brother, Uncle
Theme: Will spend to long trying to think of a song

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He Has messy dark black hair. Constant bed head never really combs.
Eyes: Largish dark green eyes
Height: 5'7"?
Clothes:  Standard red shirt ( Usually wrinkled and stained) with red pants. Standard fabric
Skin: Not to smooth and not to rough pale white skin
Body Type: Skinny nerd/wimp/dork/dweebinhiemer
Image: Stuck here

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Malakai can be cynical with a dark sense of humor at time but can just as easily be thoughtful. He is self conscious and slightly paranoid. He is a victim for his desire for knowledge of bending techniques. He isn't ashamed for his lack of physical strength and makes fun of himself when he messes up. He is insecure about his bending and hates feeling that his skills are not enough.
Personal Strengths:  
Somewhat skilled bender- Having practiced nearly every week since he was 12 he has gotten the hang of this fire shootng thing.
Collection of bending scrolls- When your uncle is a bender and a Librarian you can expect these as gifts
Personal Weaknesses:
Not that strong- I did say he was a nerd and other such things
It killed the cat- His curiosity rules him much more than he would like to admit
Hamartia: His curiosity
Personal Hero: None
Dream and Ambitions: To be remembered by many as a great bender. To have many books and scrolls written by and about him.
Scrolls
Books
Fruits
Sleep

Dislikes: Cold showers
Loud noise
Burning books
waking up early
Pain

Brief History- was born into a family of powerful fire benders. At the age of 12 he was disowned for in his parents eyes being a disgrace to the family name. After challenging his brother to an agni kai to prove himself and loosing he was sent to live with his uncle.
His uncle felt sad for him so he helped him with his fire bending training. In exchange he helps out with the Library his uncle works at. Being tired of the monotony of his life he is starting to wander more and more in the hopes adventure.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Malakai Nightingale (Construction)   Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 pm

Shoot me a PM when this is ready for approves. C:

Also, dweebenheimer is my new favorite word. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Malakai Nightingale (Construction)   Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:19 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malakai Nightingale (Construction)   Malakai Nightingale (Construction) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malakai Nightingale (Construction)
Page 1 of 1