Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

First Class {Bailey/DalDal}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Class {Bailey/DalDal}   First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:42 am

(Clarissa's parents are dead. She is taken care of by her neighbors. just so you know.)

The sudden burst of air scared Clarissa and she felt the man slide backwards into the cabbage circle. She relaxed as she released the air had come from Shion behind her. "You're an air bender?" She asked him. Clarissa took a step backward as Ranger returned to her side. The man cursed and tried to charge at them again, angered at both the benders now. "Do you think you can beat me, you scrawny little kid?" His retort was directed at Shion, but it hit Clarissa's ears first. The simple sound of the man's anger at them made her angry. She slammed her foot against the ground, shoving a wall of ground into the man's chin. "Shut up, you old oaf." She yelled at him, making Ranger start barking again. The man stood and burst his hand through the rock wall, sending pieces of the wall everywhere. One stray piece struck Clarissa in the knee and knocked her down. She hissed and Ranger immediately ran to her side, whimpering to her.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: First Class {Bailey/DalDal}   First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Shion smugly observed his masterwork. He turned and faced Clarissa as she questioned him her doubt. "How I wished i'm just that," he smiled sadly. Now that he knew she was blind, showing facial expressions seemed rather pointless, he wondered if she could sense them. Scratch that, he felt better anyway.

Movements at the edge of his eye caught his attention as the stranger stood up and bolted at them again with a face twisted with rage. The man had taunted him with words he'd heard more often than drinking water, "Think again, if you're going to get at us with bubbly muscles.. And showy blades." His face fell, now that sounded threaty. Before he could come up with any more monologue, the familiar sound rustling clothes indicating Clarissa's move.

Her yelling was so loud her wrath bounced off walls creating echoes inside the dome, Ranger had sensed it pretty well and had bark along furiously as a blatant support. Foot stomped. Earth moved. The stranger was hit directly on the chin. Under his chin. "Ha! Eat dirt! It's way healthier than beer, it could even be your daily meal," Shion started laughing again. "That was one beautiful shot, Clary!"

A knuckle burst itself through the wall of earth, between flying pieces of rocks Shion glimpsed the man was back on feet again. Yelping of fox had forced his attention back on the girl with wide eyes, she was kneeling hands on her knee, a thin streak of crimson trickled down.

"You pay for that!" His blood boiled. Shion formed a pulling gesture with both his arms, sucking air in. Wind blew, leaves flew, but the man had remained on his spot. "What, you really think you could win with itchy breaths?" the man scorned. In all his mocking glory he failed to notice the cabbages around him that was trembled and pulled. They gained speed along the roll, three of the high-speed cabbages hit the man mercilessly at his feet, causing him to lose balance and made a shameful trip.

"You haven't answered my questions, Mister Cabbage Slicer." Shion said. "Who are you and what do you want from her?" he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: First Class {Bailey/DalDal}   First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:33 am

Clarissa clutched her leg, Shion was right and it had started to bleed, however it was a shallow cut and wouldn't need more than a bandage or two. She however was amazed by Shion's reaction to her injury. He had attacked the man so quickly to defend her, that she almost didn't notice the cabbages trip him until the thug was on the ground. "He wants me. That's what he wants." Clarissa replied as she slowly stood up. "My neighbors take care of me now that my mother has passed. They are on the higher end of Omashu and wealthy."

The man nodded as Clarissa spoke, grumbling at the pain of smacking into the ground so hard. "She would bring in more coins than I could dream of as long as she stays alive." He told Shion, keeping his eyes on Shion's hands in case the air bender tried another attack. Jumping up quickly, the man charged for Clarissa. She couldn't move in time and the man knocked her into one of the mail shoots. Ranger jumped into the shoot with her as she began to slide down the mail system to who-knew-where. Clarissa couldn't help but scream as the shoot began to gain speed. Ok, she was away from the man who wanted to kidnap her, but then again, she was zooming down the shoot without any real way of knowing where she may land.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: First Class {Bailey/DalDal}   First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:34 pm

"A kidnap attempt." Shion stared at the man dangerously, the man had returned a similar gaze. Soon however, the man switched target, he dared to charge at Clarissa for the third time after downed, knocking Clarissa into a shoot passing by, followed by the loyal orange fox. Shion could hear her fading scream.

Shion had thought it'd be alright to let her be, safe down the track, since she was an earthbender and everything was made out of earth. Something else seemed to course his mind like a blockade, until he remembered she was blind. "Why am I so stupid," Shion nervously admitted and did a facepalm. He caught the second empty shoot and swiftly took the ride.

A shining object flew past, brushing him slightly on the neck. Shion later noticed it was a spinning blade, he instinctively reached for his nape and felt a deep gash up on the side of his neck following a burning pain. Through the black glove he felt warm, it was a miracle that it had missed his carotid artery. He looked to his left to see the man catching his blade with his left hand while positioning himself in a shoot on the slide five feet away from his.

The man threw his right blade at him. Who would use their blade as boomerang? He's way creepier than Mother. Shion dodged the next blade and countered with a sharp swipe of air. He oared his shoot to gain speed desperately trying to catch up with Clarissa down the slide.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: First Class {Bailey/DalDal}   First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Dal,

I believe you have completed your class and are ready to RP with other without any problems. Have fun and Good Luck,

Bailey
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: First Class {Bailey/DalDal}   First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Thanks Bailey, it's been a pleasant roleplay with you as my teacher. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class {Bailey/DalDal}   First Class {Bailey/DalDal} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Class {Bailey/DalDal}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2