Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_vote_lcapAnd So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_voting_barAnd So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_vote_lcapAnd So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_voting_barAnd So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. Empty
PostSubject: And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End.   And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Yes, what you are reading is true.

I have been here for quite some time now, and while I have greatly enjoyed my time here, I must sadly say good bye. You see, recently, a good friend of mine named Jack Carver, has left the site as well.

As you all know, JC was a very close friend of mine, and so naturally we had many topics and plots planned together. However, since he has left, many of my plot topics and ideas are now void. While I hate to say this, especially with a plot character in my possession, I am leaving the site to pursue other interests.

I am sorry to everyone I met here, I had a truly amazing time with you guys, and I will sincerely miss you all.

Now, in the immortal words of JC, Autobots it's time to transform and roll out.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End.   And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:04 pm

:C
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End.   And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:54 pm

This entire time I had no idea where you had gone (which I suppose proves how terribly unobservant I am), but after some curiosity, I dove into the Good Bye's, wondering if you had made a post. While this is late, and I'm upset to see you leave, I wish you good luck in your endeavors, old geezer. Perhaps, in the future, we'll bicker about nationality stereotypes again, but for now, it was a pleasure meetin' 'ya, Pine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End.   And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And So, A Great Legacy Comes To An End.
Page 1 of 1