Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barBijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barBijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Yami glared at Setomaru and tried to sharply elbow him in the ribs. "Yeah, what he says is true. But there is a huge difference in our two. Mine is more powerful, and harder to control. Most of the time, I have to force it to comply, or else it will try to take over my body." Yami said, clutching her stomach as she did so. And it was very true. Too many times had she hurt people because of the beast's power. It had almost killed her boyfriend, many times. It had been responsible for the death of her father.

Biting back the pain she felt from the terrible memories, she returned the smile to Kimi. Yami figured that Kimi might as well know what the demons were capable of in case something went wrong. And with Yami, something always went wrong. She extended her had toward Kimi. "Nice to meet you, Kimi. I hope we can be friends." Yami said.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)   Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:04 am

Kimi watched as he jumped down from the roof, her eyes wide at the thought of someone controlling a demon. "Your joking, there's no way to control something so savage." She said almost under her breath. Then out of nowhere, this guy just says that the very normal looking girl next to her has one too? Kimi almost couldn't put it all together right away. They walk around like normal people, yet something inside them controls them sometimes? What if they never get control back? What kind of danger did I just run toward? Shaking her head she looked from Seto to Yami, then back and forth for a while. "Well, for all I know, what you say is true. I would hate to try and find out the hard way if you are telling the truth." Kimi said, returning the handshake from Yami. "I don't see why we couldn't be friends. I'm a healer and maybe I can help you stay in control?" She admitted to herself that she was fishing a bit, but the thought was sincere and she had hoped they would accept it.
Back to top Go down

Bijuu Arc: Befriending the bijuu, 2nd form already?! (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: May-
Jump to: