Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_vote_lcapThe Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_voting_barThe Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_vote_lcapThe Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_voting_barThe Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED]   The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:52 pm

LI JIE PENG

|BASICS|
    Name: Li Jie Peng. The name "Li Jie" means "Outstanding; a hero; an elite." Pronounced LEE-JAI.
    Age: Currently five, but will be twenty after the time skip.
    Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Earth Kingdom Palace
    Occupation: Excuse me, he's a prince. (As of right now, although this will change when Hui Peng reclaims the throne.)
    Element: Earth
    Pets: While Li Jie has received multiple pets due to him being the new Earth Prince, adding onto the ones that were given to him after his uncle's stepping down, he's quite fond of one particular creature that wasn't even given to him. Stumbling turkey duck while exploring the market place at the age of four with his little brother, Lok, Li Jie ran into a stray turkey duck. While it most likely wasn't stray, he took the turkey duck, which he named Nagoya, with him back to the palace, anyways, and surprisingly enough, it blended right in with the other pets.
    Weapons: While Li Jie's physical powress is as top-notch as his father, due to him taking up the art of parkour, does not only depend on his own abilities, which includes bending and martial arts. He enjoys pulling out the two twin katanas that he has strapped behind his back, as well as a shield of his father's design.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: April 12th
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Bothering his siblings, embracing his youth, picking fights, and collecting dead animal bones and dried lizard skins.
    Quirks:

Li Jie has ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) most likely hereditary, therefore having a very difficult time act concentrating and staying in one place. Whether's he's drumming his thumbs at his desk while he's suppose to be studying, or going to the extreme, and running on top of the palace, he's generally always active in some sort of way, procrastinating all the while.
      Li Ji collects dead animal bones and dried lizard skins, as well as insects, containing them all in his special "treasure chest." Intrigue by nature, he believes what better way of being "one with them," other than collecting them?
      Li Jie is skilled in the art of parkour. The notion didn't initially interest him, but the moment he saw his father partake in the activity, he simply couldn't resist. It's much like a case of monkey see monkey do when it comes to this blonde, but ever since he was a child, he was climbing whatever he possibly could after witnessing his father do the same, developing great strength as he continued this activity throughout the years. He's quite the exceptional climber, moving both swiftly and lithely, even for a man of his age.

Family:
    Onao Peng; Uncle. (Earth bender)
    Hui Peng; Cousin. (Non-bender)
    Lei Kung Peng; Father. (Earth bender)
    Akira Peng ('nee Vai); Mother. (Water bender)
    Lok Peng; Younger brother. (Earth/water bender)
    Xia Peng; Younger sister. (Water bender)
    Character Theme: Run Around - Jason Gochin

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: A choppy and layered, pure blonde mess of locks, Li Jie, at times, has a head of hair that appears completely unmanageable, especially under the consideration of how active he is. Not necessarily spending the proper amount of time to care for the strands themselves, seeing as he has greater priorities, his medium-lengthen hairdo could go for days without being tamed. However, on the occasions when he remembers and grooms it briefly to be somewhat well-kept, the fine strands tend to feather straight at random, with bangs scattered over his forehead going below his eyes.
    Eyes: He has eyes of average size, although withholds an unusual mix of turquoise and green in color.
    Height: 6'3"
    Clothes: Wearing traditional clothing accustomed to the Earth Kingdom, his usual style involves a long-sleeved green, cropped jacket with intricate designs along its low collar. Beneath is a off-white, loose vest, as well as a long-sleeved dark blue undershirt, that tucks into his different take on a beige hakama. Above is a belt that was made for him by his mother, tied in with a red sash for a "splash of color" as his sister, Xia, says. As for his foot wear, knee-length sandals cover his white socks, that probably smell worse then the sewage.
    Skin: Along with his heavily calloused hands due to his parkour, Li Jie's skin is also rough due to both heavy exposure to the sun. He's also riddled with small scars and rough skin patches from when he was first beginning parkour, initially having the tendency to fall more often than he'd like.
    Body Type: Li Jie is medium-built. Neither too muscular, or too skinny, he's roughly in between, having only faintly defined muscles.
    Image:

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Outrageous and as loud as his father, Li Jie is literally all over the palace with his elaborate schemes and ridiculous antics. Talkative and outgoing, he's always been quite the people's person, socializing and making friends with ease. A naturally born leader, he's become accustomed to being the center attention, even if he isn't necessarily the brightest bulb in the packet. Very naive and overly trusting, he has the tendency to take things in the extremities. So dense that he has mistaken his adviser as a robber, and so overly trusting that he's known for giving away money to his "friends," Lok and his mother are essentially his savior when it comes to his stupidity. No matter, he's a genuinely kind-hearted soul, always sincere and meaning well, even if he happens to pick fights, only doing so because he believes it to be the right thing at the time.
    Personal Strengths:

+ Swift
      + Determination
      + People's person
      + Leadership
      + Optimistic

Personal Weaknesses:

- ADHD
      - Hot-headed
      - Childish / Naive
      - Impulsive
      - Too trusting

Hamartia: While Li Jie has a lot of fatal flaws, his downfall would most likely be his gullibility.
    Personal Hero: His father, Lei Kung Peng.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Like all of the Peng children, he ultimately dreams of being able to prove himself as some sort of worth -- being fit to bare the name "Peng," although Li Jie has the tendency to get a little lost along the way.

Parkouring
      Running/Jogging (especially from his responsibilities)
      Collecting artifacts (or, just insect skeletons and dead rodents)
      Archaeology
      Corny jokes (especially when he makes them)

Dislikes:

Responsibilities
      Overly domineering authority
      When someone messes with his siblings
      Unnecessary confrontation
      Not having a close relationship with his siblings

Brief History:

[AFTER TIME SKIP]

Born in the Northern Water Tribe to Akira Vai, his mother and Lei Kung Peng had only met when he was thirty, when his father was visiting alongside his brother, Onao, when certain matters needed to be discussed. It was then did he fall in love with Akira abruptly, although not taken back by her awe-inspiring beauty alone, but her personality, foremost. The woman had known nothing of the man's heritage, and treated not only him, but everyone as if they were royalty, and deserved utmost respect. Her genuine heart caught him off guard, as his did hers, and the rest was all history. They had decided to take things slow until news of Li Jie's development traveled to the Earth Kingdom, which was when Lei Kung wasted no haste when popping to Akira the question. She said yes, and Li Jie was born several months later as a healthy, happy baby.

Happiness has been a quality Li Jie has retained since his birth -- an overall jovial child. However, it'd be a lie to say he had never faced any hardships. In fact, he faced several as royalty children often do. There is a certain lonely touch to the castle's walls that could not be describe, but felt by many, especially our blonde as he was faced with a sickly brother that seemed to pay no mind to him, and a sister that was too young to even utter a word. He essentially not a soul to confide in; to even talk to as his parents were often busy tending to official matters that were beyond his years. One could say that is the reasoning being him being quite attached to people -- trusting anyone he spoke to wholeheartedly and considering them his best friend after a single conversation, becoming used to the lime light of a prince after trying to associate with so many people. It was also how he began to neglect his responsibilities, once he found other alternatives rather than just pestering.

Instead of presenting the "perfect" royal display as a prince, when he wasn't entertaining the public with his outgoing antics, Li Jie put his heart and soul in digging up dead animal bones and collecting dried lizard skins. He would scavenge the woods surrounding the Earth Kingdom for days on end in order to create a collection beyond compare for his own enjoyment, as he found the hobby by accident when he was bored waiting for the results of his brother's, Lok's, illness. In a sense, he left from the confides on the palace in order to escape any results that would have made him sick to his stomach. Not only did it became a hobby, a way to neglect responsibilities, but a way to occupy himself when the going got rough. Heck, he could probably tell you literally anything you wanted to know about the lizards and insects of the Earth Kingdom after spending so much time with the "artifacts" doing countless hours of research and note-taking. And, if you didn't ask, he'd probably start telling you about his discoveries at random out of his yearn for attention.

As the years progressed, the hobby took over majority of his life until his advisory suggested into forming it into a career in archaeology -- specially partaking field surveying, as digging was one of his finest abilities. He currently just roams the streets as a mere prince, but has considered going into such line of work, although is still unsure whether or not it would be beneficial to the kingdom.

LOK PENG

|BASICS|
    Name: Lok Peng. The name "Lok" means "Joy."
    Age: Currently three, but will be eighteen after the time skip.
    Birthplace: Earth Kingdom Palace
    Occupation: Excuse me, he's a prince. (As of right now, although this will change when Hui Peng reclaims the throne.)
    Element: Water/Earth
    Pets: On a trip with his siblings and father to the outskirts of the Vermilion Dragon Empire, Lok stumbled upon an iguana parrot while exploring the forest at the age of three. Initially terrified as heck, the iguana parrot proved to be friendly, resting on his shoulder and staying by his side unless he said otherwise. He's kept it ever since, confiding in it whenever he's feeling upset, and naming it Ookami.
    Weapons: Lok is by far the strongest in his family due to his extensive exercise sessions, but refuses to depend on hand-to-hand combat unless he feels it's necessary. A less than competent bender, Lok depends on dual dao swords until he's improved his bending ability.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: December 23rd
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Working out/strengthening himself, practicing his bender (although failing), competing with Li Jie, and sleeping.
    Quirks:

Lok has the habit of sleeping excessively. When he's not working out, or attempting to socialize with his siblings, he's usually lost in his slumber on a cushion within the confines of his room. Due to being very weak and sick majority of his childhood, he became accustomed to resting for more than the average amount, not bothering to maintain a proper cycle.
      Lok is a very poor bender. Discovering he had the ability to bend both water and earth at the age of four, the most he could do was control both a raindrop and pebble to stick to his hand for two minutes. Compare that demonstration to what he's capable of doing now, and it's roughly the same. Although he's practiced, and hired professional trainers, the most he can do now is manipulate a wobbly orb of water, and move a rock three feet in front of him before it falls.
      Lok works out just as much, if not more compared to his excessive sleeping. Wanting to make up for his lack of body strength while he was a child, once he reached the age of ten, when he was more stable when it came to his health, he began training, yearning to see a difference in his body. However, Lok's system seems to resist showing improve, displaying a slender frame, although he's significantly stronger compared to the rest of his family.

Family:

Li Jie Peng; Older brother. (Earth bender)
      Xia Peng; Younger sister. (Water bender)

Character Theme: Here We Go - Jason Gochin

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Lok's hair is relatively straight and layered, cropped in a manner that allows it to flow as it pleases but still maintain a moderately appropriate look. With his bangs feathered beyond compared across his forehead and below his eyes, and going to his collar at its base, his follicles are a mixed hue of black and gray.
    Eyes: His eyes are roughly average, although possibly a little bit more narrow than most. (Note, though, it could be due to his tiredness.) As for their color, his eyes are a hurricane gray, similar to the sky of the sea before a storm, with flicks of orange that is said to be caused by sickness as a child.
    Height: 6'2"
    Clothes: Lok dons very loose clothing varying in different lengths and colors. However, for the most part, his attires consists of loose, long-sleeved shirts that are lower cut, and for his pants, essentially always some sort of tighter material, preferably dark in color, be it black, brown, or green.
    Skin: After being bed-ridden or within the palace's walls for majority of his childhood, never as daring as his siblings or father, Lok has relatively smooth skin - almost as smooth as his sister's, which causes him to receive a lot of ridicule from his elder brother.
    Body Type: Lok is very slender, with a very faintly defined lower abdomen. While he works out extensively, no progress is shown physically.
    Image:

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: As a child, Lok was often merely sleeping in bed due to illness. Because of this, when he actually socialized, he was very timid and displayed a frail, quiet persona, often confiding in either his iguana parrot or mother for when he was lonely. Reserved and not very talkative compared to his other siblings, even though he was a royal, the brunette was ridiculed and pushed around quite easily by the other children of his age. Having the inability to fend for himself when his siblings weren't around, it wasn't necessarily possible for him to, either, because of his lack of physical powress and horrid bending ability.

His delicate and apprehensive demeanor while he was young could be the source of his reservation and disinterest in conversation presently - undoubtedly the origin of his self-consciousness. Currently, he's somewhat the same as he was in his childhood - still quiet, still reserved, and still soft-spoken; almost overlooked entirely as he's like a shadow, simply observing his surroundings and going along with his sibling's schemes. However, he undoubtedly has the ability to defend himself, though chooses to do so cautiously, as he's unsure of himself. In short, Lok is the reserved, youngest son of his family, with the highest probability of being the most reasonable and sensible one.
    Personal Strengths:

+ Physically strong
      + Observant
      + Thoughtful
      + Considerate
      + Determination

Personal Weaknesses:

- Easily tired
      - Self-conscious
      - Poor bending ability
      - Known health conditions
      - Reserved for the worst

Hamartia: His one-track mind. Lok is unable to see passed strengthening himself, rendering him blind to the people around him. While he considers his connection to his family more than tangible, he rarely does anything outside of sleeping and exercise. One day, he has to learn that there is more to life than being fit for offensive, or he's going to lose everyone he cares about, ultimately.
    Personal Hero: Onao Peng
    Dreams and Ambitions: Like all of the Peng children, he essentially dreams of being able to prove himself as some sort of worth -- being fit to bare the name "Peng," although Lok has found himself straying from the dream farther and farther each day.

Sleeping
      Rain
      Exercising
      Bending
      Flowers

Dislikes:

His body
      Extreme antics
      Bullies
      Terrible listeners
      Conversation

Brief History:

[AFTER TIME SKIP]

No parent wants to see their child fall because of illness; no parent wants to see their child spend majority of their life in a bed because he is too weak to even stand. The last thing a parent wants to see is their child slowly rot within the grasp of pristine sheets for days on end, but for the Peng family, it seemed to be all they could do, no matter how many doctors they brought in from around the world. You see, their youngest son Lok was diagnosed with an unknown illness at birth, and had been bedridden for majority of his life until the age of six. While he was able to get up and stand, even walk for some days, he was overall helpless as he was too weak to be able to participate in activities for prolonged periods of times. For almost all of his days, he would merely eat and then promptly fall asleep in an barren room. It wasn't until he was getting ready for his first year at education did he finally seem to be outgrowing his sickly phase, but the act of standing did far from strengthen his confidence.

The children of his age seemed to only tease him before he could even walk in their direction, let alone utter a greeting. He was spat it for being the weakling of the kingdom -- an unfit ruler, they'd say to him in order to crush his already faltering spirits. Lok had blatantly been timid before he even associated with others outside of his family, and to have his first experience in the outside world be so disheartening left him aching for some sort of answer. After the years progressed, when his siblings weren't around, not only could he not defend for himself without their presence (not having the ability to speak his mind), but nor could he even bend, which lowered his confidence even moreso. However, as the days went on, he saw progress in his physical capabilities, noticing that he no longer coughed, or sneezed, or felt tiresome after an hour of being away from a pillow. Once he saw he was becoming more durable, it appeared as if Lok found the answer he had been yearning for.

Lapsing into a state of reservation, once his teen years hit, Lok exercised excessive to make up for the lost time that was spent in a bed. He would lift weights for hours on end, and attempt to bend (although, no signs of real bending were ever shown.) The thirteen-year-old would wake at the beginning of dawn, and exercise until he literally passed out in the evening -- it was a cycle he did consistently with pure dedication that surprised his family, although they had no room to protest. They became accustomed to his antics over the years, and he slowly developed into a shadow -- something that was always there, but never spoke. Of course, after years of such aggressive training, results should have shown, but in his case, all efforts seemed to be in vain. While he was undoubtedly the strongest in his family within only four years time, he still appeared just as lean and feeble as he was when he was eleven.

Presently, five years later, the royal continues the same cycle he had developed when he was thirteen, although making a few exceptions in his schedule to associate with humanity every full moon. While he does train more than a human should, he has been lighting his habits after overhearing his father's thoughts of him -- hearing that he felt Loki's connection to people, even his family, was drifting from his reach.

XIA PENG

|BASICS|
    Name: Xia Peng. The name "Xia" means "Glow of the sunrise."
    Age: Currently two, but will be seventeen after the time skip.
    Birthplace: Earth Kingdom Palace
    Occupation: Excuse me, she's a princess. (As of right now, although this will change when Hui Peng reclaims the throne.)
    Element: Water (And, later blood bending.)
    Pets: While Xia has received multiple pets due to him being the only Earth Kingdom princess in a long while, adding onto the ones that were given to her after her uncle's stepping down, she's quite fond of one particular creature -- a riding shirshu she named Mitsuki. She's essentially Xia's go-to friend when the going gets rough, having a relationship similar to that of a boy and his dog.
    Weapons: None, as she heavily relies on her bending abilities.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: October 18th
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Xia has an interest in medical observation. She has the tendency to wandering into the palace's infirmary and merely watch -- occasionally taking notes -- as procedures are executed and medicine is being dispersed. Enticed by the thought of how bending can not only be used for warfare, but for healing, when abilities similar to her own are used to aid in the life of others, she's even more drawn to the experience, making a habit of venturing into the medical center whenever she's on a trip with her family abroad, or even within the confides of her own castle's walls.
    Quirks:

Xia has amazing voice control. While she typically portrays herself as calm and collected socialite, she has the ability to yell to length surpassing her brothers, and make her voice go down in octaves, as well. One moment, she could have a voice touched by an angel, and the next, one that could break mountains. It's an odd thing that her brothers sometimes tease her about, but are used to, nevertheless.
      Xia presents a very confident and strong demeanor, but when it come to associating with the opposite gender, she's a blundering mess. Unable to properly articulate a sentence, let alone look in an attractive male's direction, she lapses into a stammering cycle whenever near them, and so, tends to avoid all contact altogether.

Family:
    Li Jie Peng; Older brother. (Earth bender)
    Lok Peng; Older brother. (Earth/water bender)
    Character Theme: Smother - Daughter

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Xia's locks are pin-straight, with the front going roughly an inch or so below her shoulder, and the back layeringly going down to her base. Her straight-across-bangs, feathered, are so pitch-black, they almost look blue in certain lighting. As for its texture, her hair is by far the most well-kept out of the three siblings, almost in pristine condition -- soft, smooth and light. When it comes to accessories, she enjoys having a blue flower pin with attached ribbon on the left side of her strands, as it was a gift to her from her mother.
    Eyes: With her eyes lightly larger than her other siblings, they are a pure blue that begins dark and slowly fades into a lighter shade.
    Height: 5'6"
    Clothes: Never seen without a dress, Xia's attires essentially center around such garments. From frills and laces, to even leather and buckles, she wears what she pleases, although makes sure there are never pants, believing they are too masculine for a woman of her structure. As for what she usual wears in more specifics, a black and blue dress, similar to a ballroom gown with its frills and lacing, with a high collar and long-sleeves. When it comes to footwear, she equips heels for the majority, although ballet-like flats are acceptable.
    Skin: Slightly pale, her skin is as smooth as porcelain. Xia essentially looks as if she was a doll crafted newly that day, wherever she goes. Without a scar in sight, or cut visible, her skin shines, blatantly proving to be well-kept and washed.
    Body Type: Xia is by far the more petite in her family. With wrists almost skinny to the bone, and having the stomach any woman would die for, while her body type is lean and skinny, it's still flattering, and as beautiful as any, if not more. With immaculate posture, she carries herself in a bit of a pretentious manner, but in one that makes her appear more strong than she truly is, not having much muscle to her, with the exception of mildly toned legs.
    Image:

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Xia is the epitome of a princess. She carries herself with a grace that is beyond comparison, and speaks in a manner that keeps you enticed. Confident in her stride and firm in her actions, she can appear a bit pretentious, especially when she speaks, but she means well, as it was just the way she was brought up. Having two brothers with such eccentric personalities, she felt as if it was her duty to keep them in check, which resulted in her having traits similar to that of a battle-axe. She has the tendency to come across as cold and domineering -- often only speaking to you if only to give you a command or a critique, but when you stick around long enough and prove you are worthy of friendship, she does a complete transformation from her usual demeanor, becoming much more playful and open. All in all, while she can be loud in her words (very loud, mind you) and a tad bit aggressive when things don't go her way (or when Li Jie and Lok are acting like baboons), she's essentially the most normal out of the trio, despite whatever Lok says.
    Personal Strengths:

+ Intelligence
      + Rationality
      + Her voice
      + Her confidence
      + Her medical knowledge

Personal Weaknesses:

- Petite, with little muscle
      - Selfish
      - Aggressive
      - Her domineering persona
      - Her inability to accept defeat

Hamartia: Xia's one fatal flaw would be how she doesn't see the flaws in herself. She sees herself as the epitome of perfection -- something that is beyond comparison, which results in arrogant spouting and pretentious mannerisms. While some might say this characteristic is something worth having, if Xia keeps it up, it just might be her downfall when it comes to her relationships with not only other people, but her family.
    Personal Hero: Akira Peng
    Dreams and Ambitions: Like all of the Peng children, she essentially dreams of being able to prove himself as some sort of worth -- being fit to bare the name "Peng." Out of all the children, Xia is the closest to doing as such, dreaming of having her own infirmary -- the largest infirmary in all of the Earth Kingdom.

Medical research
      Blood
      Control
      Helping others (although, does so more aggressively than preferable)
      Keeping her siblings in check, especially Li Jie

Dislikes:

When people go against her command
      When people ignore her, having a disdain for being alone
      Having to tend to royalty responsibilities, but does so anyway (unlike her brothers)
      Socializing with new people
      Being told what to do

Brief History:

[AFTER TIME SKIP]

The youngest of the Peng children, Xia had been raised in the shadow of her brothers. With Li Jie's countless shenanigans, and Lok's consistent illness, she was forced to be alone for majority of her childhood as her father would be off with Li Jie, and her mother would be sitting by Lok's bedside everyday simply praying for his relief. Because she hated being alone, however, she began to wander to different parts of the kingdom on her own in search for something to occupy herself -- someone to occupy herself. While she disliked socializing with strangers, not nearly as much as a people's person as her eldest brother was, she did, though, find refugee in the palace's infirmary, which was how her fascination for the art of medicine began.

Waltzing into the infirmary, unsure of what to expect, she initially walked into a man having to surgically remove an arrow from his shoulder. While it was undoubtedly a gruesome sight, rather than flinch or wince away, Xia took a step closer, and even beamed as she watched the procedure take place. Ever since her first experience, she made it a habit to go to the infirmary daily, and even became known as "Doctor Xia," as the employees fondly grew of her presence. They'd allow her to place bandages on the wounded, and provide water for when they were parched. And, as the years progressed, they even taught her a few tricks as a gift for her faithful visiting. From how to stitch a long cut, and place a stilt for broken bones, she began to take note of the essentials when it came to survival. She also learned a few tricks from her mother, whom caught word of her frequent travels to this section of the palace, and insisted on teaching her daughter a few traditional, healing touches through water bending.

Presently, Xia is the strongest volunteer of the Earth Kingdom's infirmary, and has been considering talking to her father about expanding their medical aid into the depths of the rings of the Kingdom. As she developed a gift in the art of medicine, learning how to mix herbs and what to use when (as well as how to properly use it), she undoubtedly grew passionate about the subject, and has been considering pursuing great feats, such as even opening her own infirmary to areas less fortunate one day.

Last edited by Yukina on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED]   The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:37 am

Approval bump, por favor~!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED]   The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED]   The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Peng Family (4/5) [COMPLETED]
Page 1 of 1