Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kang Fera 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kang Fera I_vote_lcapKang Fera I_voting_barKang Fera I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kang Fera

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kang Fera Empty
PostSubject: Kang Fera   Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:49 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kang Fera
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Current Residence: traveler
    Element: Lightning. (he never could use fire)
    Pets: Echo the Raven Hawk
    Weapons: Tiger Hook Swords, Chain Whip, Katar, Daggers

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: I'll get back to this.
    Blood type: A+
    Hobbies: Weapons. He can name old ones and design new ones.
    Quirks: Wears a large silver ring. Can't draw, but does anyway.
    Family: Parents: Unknown. Siblings: Unknown. Girlfriend: Deceased.
    Character Theme: Lost in the Echo- Linkin Park

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has short, wirey, dark brown hair that is straight no matter what he does, and sticks up at odd angles.
    Eyes: He has average sized green eyes, but he almost always squints. Often wears shaded goggles to block the sun.
    Height: 6'
    Clothes: He wears long black pants, a white shirt, and a black coat with red fur along the high collar and coattails down to his knees.
    Skin: He has very smooth skin (almost as if he uses lotion, but he doesn't)
    Body Type: Tall and skinny with big shoulders.
    Image:
    Kang Fera Tek517df37fcca928740756

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Very social, with random darker moodswings (often triggered by loneliness). He has a very deep-seated fear of blood. A bit of a ladies man, he will flirt with just about anything that moves (and often won't notice he's doing it).
    Personal Strengths: High Morals, Strong sense of justice, Ingenuity, High pain tolerance, highly tolerant to pressure points.
    Personal Weaknesses: Refuses to kill, sometimes shy, spendthrift, lazy.
    Hamartia: Fear of blood
    Personal Hero: ... he doesn't really understand the concept.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Varies by the day.

Likes: New things, women, the night, friends, his pet... (i'll get there soon)

Dislikes: spiders, getting hurt, work that isn't something he outright enjoys, being alone.

Brief History: Kang has no memory of his real family. he was a street orphan in Ba Sing Se for a while, where he met Anwe. The two of them rallied all the other children, and organized them into a real task force. they took on espionage jobs for some of the seedier adults in the city, and made enough money to buy a very crappy apartment where they housed the other children.

The two of them grew up, though, and continued to live together. Kang continued to work as a mercenary, and soon the two of them were housing every orphan for miles.

One night Kang was hired to assassinate a gang leader. The job went smoothly, but he soon felt the gang's retribution. He arrived home one afternoon (while the children were still out) to find Anwe Dead. He has been afraid of blood ever since.

Kang gathered up the children that night and left them in the care of his friend Gend, a former street urchin like himself. He departed that night, and wanders the world, looking for work.

Kang has since learned to use his Lightning Bending to stun rather than kill, and trained with a chi blocker to learn the art. He soon found that he could actually combine his bending with chi blocking to stun his opponents for hours rather than minutes.

Edit: just to elaborate: "...he laces his fingers with lightning WHEN HE chi blocks."

Last edited by KangFera on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed backstory ambiguity)
Back to top Go down

Kang Fera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kang Fera   Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kang Fera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kang Fera   Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:50 am

Where does one revamp the character's inventory?

i may need to after this battle Wink

Back to top Go down

Kang Fera Empty
PostSubject: Post-Battle Kang   Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:07 pm

|BASICS|
    Current Residence: Wanders
    Element: Lightning & Darkness
    Pets: Echo the Raven Hawk
    Weapons:

Tiger Hook Swords: Made for catching the enemy's weapon as much as killing. (2)

Chain Whip: Metal whip with blades on every link. (1)

Katar: Punching daggers with hand and arm guards. Modified from original design. Now with launchers and arm blades. (2)

Daggers: Made to channel electricity. (2)

Tornado blades: dual layered shuriken that spin when electrified, causing them to hover. (14)

Lightning rods: Become super magnets when electrified. (13)

Fireproof Jacket: has pockets for the other weapons as well. (1)

Collapsible Shields: Expands and spins when electrified. Has serrated edges. attached to katars. (2)

Arm Blades: To block and slice. Attached to Katars. (2)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Unknown.
    Hobbies: Inventing new weapons
    Quirks: Still wears his ring, but can no longer draw due to his vision.
    Family: Unknown
    Character Theme: The Lightning Strike-Snow Patrol

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has short, wiry, dark brown hair that is straight no matter what he does, and sticks up at odd angles.
    Eyes: Black all the way. Black irises, Black Pupils, Black Eye-Whites. Blind. (Mostly. Explained below.)
    Clothes: He wears long black pants, a white shirt, and a black coat with white fur along the high collar, a red liner, and coattails down to his knees.
    Skin: Smooth, lightly tanned skin.
    Body Type: Tall and skinny with wide shoulders.
    Image:
    Kang Fera Tek51831e2a46b919211640

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kang has fallen into depression since losing his vision. He is becoming more and more unstable since the experience. He's trying his best though, and refuses to let his friends down.
    Personal Strengths: Tenacity, Ingenuity, High pain tolerance, highly tolerant to pressure points.
    Personal Weaknesses: (Mostly) Blind, Depressed, Lacks drive or inspiration.
    Hamartia: Never really gives up.
    Personal Hero: Nanuq is as close as it gets to a hero for him.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Help his friends. (no matter which friends)

Dislikes: Being blind.

Brief History:
    Kang has no memory of his real family. he was a street orphan in Ba Sing Se for a while, where he met Anwe. The two of them rallied all the other children, and organized them into a real task force. they took on espionage jobs for some of the seedier adults in the city, and made enough money to buy a very crappy apartment where they housed the other children.

The two of them grew up, though, and continued to live together. Kang continued to work as a mercenary, and soon the two of them were housing every orphan for miles.

One night Kang was hired to assassinate a gang leader. The job went smoothly, but he soon felt the gang's retribution. He arrived home one afternoon (while the children were still out) to find Anwe Dead. He has been afraid of blood ever since.

Kang gathered up the children that night and left them in the care of his friend Gend, a former street urchin like himself. He departed that night, and wanders the world, looking for work.

Kang has since learned to use his Lightning Bending to stun rather than kill, and trained with a chi blocker to learn the art. He soon found that he could actually combine his bending with chi blocking to stun his opponents for hours rather than minutes. as his friend once put it: "...he laces his fingers with lightning when he chi blocks."

Since the first underground bender match, Kang has changed Radically. He lost his natural sight, replacing it with the trick he learned during the match to use electrical pulses to see. He no longer minds being alone, and will sometimes attempt to remove himself from groups for some quiet time. He does still try to keep a positive attitude, but his sense of humor is pretty much gone.

Abilities:
    Lightning Bolts: Shoots lightning

Lightning strikes: Can summon natural lightning strikes

Electrical Absorption: can absorb electricity of any sort.

Charge Manipulation: Can change something's charge (usually by absorbing the electricity)

Electrical Pulses: Can send out a pulse of energy in all directions.

Electrical Sight: Uses the electrical pulses to see.

Dark lightning: Like lightning bolt, but the lightning is black and can't be redirected by normal means.

Dark lightning Demon: Creates a giant demon made of dark lightning.

Dark Lightning Beast: Creates a beast made of dark lightning.

Midnight Shadow: A shadow flows along the floor or wall, attempting to grapple the opponent.

Shadow Clones: A clone of either Kang, or a projection of anything or anyone he wishes. the solidity can be changed as he sees fit.

Darkness Blending (Not shadow step. that's later): Blends into darkness. Essentially he can hide in any shadows.

Darkness Cloak: He creates a cloak or armor around himself that essentially mimics the real thing to a certain extent.

Last edited by KangFera on Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kang Fera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kang Fera   Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:20 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kang Fera Empty
PostSubject: Post-Time Jump Kang   Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:14 am

|BASICS|
    Current Residence: Wanders
    Element: Darkness, Lightning
    Pets: Gin the Silver Dragon
    Weapons: (all made of UNBENDABLE titanium)

Tiger Hook Swords: Made for catching the enemy's weapon as much as killing. (2)

Chain Whip: Metal whip with blades on every link. (1)

Katar: Punching daggers with hand and arm guards. Modified from original design. Now with launchers and arm blades. (2)

Daggers: Made to channel electricity. (2)

Tornado blades: dual layered shuriken that spin when electrified, causing them to hover. (14)

Lightning rods: Become super magnets when electrified. (13)

Armor: Made to absorb lightning, but repel fire. Even the soft parts are fire-proof. (1)

Collapsible Shields: Expands and spins when electrified. Has serrated edges. attached to katars. (2)

Arm Blades: To block and slice. Attached to Katars. (2)

Giant Shuriken: When their charge is manipulated, they follow the selected target.

Abilities:
    Lightning Bolts: Shoots lightning

Lightning strikes: Can summon natural lightning strikes

Electrical Absorption: can absorb electricity of any sort.

Charge Manipulation: Can change something's charge (usually by absorbing the electricity)

Electrical Pulses: Can send out a pulse of energy in all directions.

Electrical Sight: Uses the electrical pulses to see.

Dark lightning: Like lightning bolt, but the lightning is black and can't be redirected by normal means.

Dark lightning Demon: Creates a giant demon made of dark lightning.

Dark Lightning Beast: Creates a beast made of dark lightning.

Midnight Shadow: A shadow flows along the floor or wall, attempting to grapple the opponent.

Shadow Clones: A clone of either Kang, or a projection of anything or anyone he wishes. the solidity can be changed as he sees fit.

Shadow Blending: Blends into darkness. Essentially he can hide in any shadows.

Shadow Step: Can teleport (or "step") to any shadow within 100 yards.

Shadow Cloak: He creates a cloak or armor around himself that essentially mimics the real thing to a certain extent. The cloak can also mimic people and other objects.

Perpetual Night: A giant sphere of pure darkness surrounds everything in a 100 yard radius.

Shadow Melt: Can shift into any shadow, becoming part of it.

Note that he can combine techniques for unique results.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Unknown
    Hobbies: Weapons and Fighting
    Quirks: Still wears his silver ring.
    Family: None
    Character Theme: Lightning Strike-Cypress Hill

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:He has short, wiry, dark brown hair that is straight no matter what he does, and sticks up at odd angles. It's usually covered now by his helmet.
    Eyes: Pitch Black, but his helmet's eyes glow red due to the lens color.
    Clothes: Armor as seen in the picture.
    Skin: Soft pale skin. Also completely covered by the armor.
    Body Type: Tall and skinny with big shoulders, but the armor makes him look different.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Less social, with more frequent darker mood swings. He is much more serious since his experiences over the last few years, and talks much less. He wears his armor at all times now, and refuses to take it off.
    Personal Strengths: Ruthless, Ingenious, Creative, Sly
    Personal Weaknesses: Often either over thinks things, or just charges in. He spends most of his free time alone working on upgrades to his weapons and armor.
    Hamartia: He won't vary from his sense of Justice.
    Personal Hero: His kids (all orphans)
    Dreams and Ambitions: Provide for his kids. Win the BotE.

Likes: Metal Working, Upgrading his stuff, Watching the stars, Being out in the Rain.

Dislikes: Hubris, Taking Orders, Narcissism, Closed Spaces.

Brief History: Kang has no memory of his real family. he was a street orphan in Ba Sing Se for a while, where he met Anwe. The two of them rallied all the other children, and organized them into a real task force. they took on espionage jobs for some of the seedier adults in the city, and made enough money to buy a very crappy apartment where they housed the other children.

Kang has since learned to use his Lightning Bending to stun rather than kill, and trained with a chi blocker to learn the art. He soon found that he could actually combine his bending with chi blocking to stun his opponents for hours rather than minutes. as his friend once put it: "...he laces his fingers with lightning when he chi blocks."

Since the first underground bender match, Kang has changed Radically. He lost his natural sight, replacing it with the trick he learned during the match to use electrical pulses to see. He no longer minds being alone, and will sometimes attempt to remove himself from groups for some quiet time. He does still try to keep a positive attitude, but his sense of humor is pretty much gone

During the "Missing Years" (aka the time skip) he's gone through some tough fights, some annoying employers, and a whole lot of general bull. He still gets through every day knowing that what money he makes, he sends back to his now flourishing home for orphans. He often sells his inventions, but never his secret armor designs or his gauntlet schematics.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kang Fera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kang Fera   Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:32 am

Approved :p
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kang Fera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kang Fera   Kang Fera I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:34 am

Quick additions:

Abilities:

Black Hole: shadowy portals open on his palms, allowing him to redirect SMALL objects and attacks.

Burning Shadow: black flames ignite on whatever he is touching. The heatless flames somehow leave black burn marks in the shape of fire.

(I figured the burning shadow was ok since kang is a fire bender who cant bend fire)

Both moves are for the latest (post time skip) Kang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kang Fera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kang Fera   Kang Fera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kang Fera
Page 1 of 1