Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Another Day Working [OPEN] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_vote_lcapAnother Day Working [OPEN] I_voting_barAnother Day Working [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Another Day Working [OPEN] I_vote_lcapAnother Day Working [OPEN] I_voting_barAnother Day Working [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Another Day Working [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another Day Working [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Another Day Working [OPEN]   Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Tokko had arrived in a small town with a nice ammount of people. He smirked and pulled out a sign reading '5 gold to see if you can hit me.' He nodded and said "This'll do." He cracked his back while straightening it and took off his shirt revealing a series of rows of quick moving muscles.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Working [OPEN]   Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Xipil gave a big sigh. He had just finished a gig and needed the little break. Looking around he didn't know what to do really, he had never been in this place before. So he continued to wake the streets until something would catch his eye. He moved his arms out to fix his jacket then flattened it out nicely. He stopped at a nearby window and began to fix his hair until something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. He turned to see a man, a shirtless man no less. He skipped over for a better view and read the sign that was posted up.

"So big boy, you think you can't be hit? We'll see about that." He slapped 5 gold onto the table and waited for the man to ready. "So can I use bending or is this physical touch?" He placed his hand on his hip girly like. "But I'd rather it get physical." He said smoothly with a wink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Working [OPEN]   Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Tokko smirked and brushed the gold into a pouch and said "Depends on how you like it." He winked and stepped into a clear area in the middle of the sidewalk. He untied his hair letting his red hair flow around him while he wrapped the bands he used to hold his hair around his hands.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Working [OPEN]   Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:24 pm

He watched the man as he tied his hand. "Oh, so you think you can out move me. We will see." Xipil said with a smirk. He walked around the table and took a water bending stance. The stance was high standing, one arm extended out behind him with fingers pointing down, and his other arm out in front of him with his hand facing the man. "So I can do anything in my power to stop you? Right?"

He wanted to make sure before he did anything. If the boy thought he was the best then he probably would say yes to the question. He couldn't wait to see him move. The boy was cute and he couldn't wait to have some fun with him. Xipil's smirk left his face as he focused, even though it was hard because there was a half naked man in front of him.

He just sighed to himself and waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Working [OPEN]   Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:41 pm

"As long as it doesn't hurt, that is if you can catch me." He walked a bit away from the other man and turned when about a couple yards away. He swung his head and his hair hovered around him as he lifted his arms ready to bend soem air. "Let's dance."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Working [OPEN]   Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:50 am

"Oh I love to dance..." His smirk still on his face. He guessed that the boy was an Air Bender so going for the feet would be his first priority. He turned his back away from the Air Bender and brought his hands in front of him. He slowly began to rise his hands and started to make the water out of any watering hole and fountain rise into the air. With a quick pull he brought his hands over his head fast and shot a large wave of water towards the boy. As that was shot towards him he sent a think layer of water on the ground towards his feet and then turned it to ice. In an attempt to stop his movement.

Xipil wanted this to be a bit more physical so he ran forward, behind the wave. Just at the wave was in front of him he jumped over it and tried to put a ambush on the young Air Bender. "This will be fun!" He said with a entertained laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Working [OPEN]   Another Day Working [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Day Working [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2013 :: April-
Jump to: