Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_vote_lcapA Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_voting_barA Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_vote_lcapA Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_voting_barA Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:20 pm

John Voltaire Itaruki stood in front of the Light Castle, his black cloak blowing gently in the early spring breeze. He was unsure if he was ready to see his family again, after having run out on them like he did so long ago, at the tender age of 7. While his freedoms HAD been severely restricted (he was confined to his room, except to eat with the family, and to study with the royal tutor), he supposed he could have found a better course of action than running off and joining the military.

Still, he mused, maybe his mom was right to confine him to his room. After all, maybe he would never have discovered the Assassin brotherhood, if he hadn’t run away from home. After having joined the military (under special circumstances, that is. Most children, should they show up at the training camp, would be laughed away, but John had quickly shown a strange knowledge of how to manipulate darkness, as well as an aptitude for martial arts which no one of his rank could ever hope to match), he was enlisted into a special forces unit, known as ‘Watcher Unit’. This unit, while technically serving the light kingdom, was actually made up of operatives from the Assassin Brotherhood. John was quickly inducted, and soon began his training as an assassin.
9 years later, here stood John, now the youngest Master Assassin in history.

John slowly walked toward the large, gilded doors of the light castle. “State your business.” said a guard, wielding his spear as if it were some sort of shield, that might protect him from the hooded boy in front of him. “Family Reunion.” John stated, not stopping to talk. “Name?” said the guard, staying in front of john, unwilling to lose this battle of wills. “John Itaruki.” said john, his tone showing that he was slightly annoyed. The guard began laughing. “That’s impossible. Prince John died on the streets, shortly after running away from home. It’s not news to anyone, except for you.” he said, a sneer forming on his face. “And now that I know you’re a liar, I’ll be detaining you, should you step foot within this door.”

John rolled his eyes. Guards, always acting brave, just waiting for that promotion. Sheesh. “So, I’ll be arrested, should I walk in the front door?” John said, a sly grin forming on the side of his face. “That’s correct. So, go on then, shoo.” said the guard, followed by the wrist-motion that generally accompanies a ‘shoo’. “Very well. I’ll just be on my way.” said john, running toward the wall to the guard’s left, taking a step up, and beginning to climb up the side of the castle. Hand over hand, he found various handholds, such as windows, potted plants, or the occasional decorative foundation. Of course, much to his dismay, the royal family all had their rooms on the top floor, which was about 600 feet up (about 200 meters). John laughed, knowing that this was just his luck (and one of the tallest things he would ever climb). Briefly looking down, John found that the guard had gone inside the castle, presumably to warn the royalty of an imminent threat.

He would later find that this was true, as the guard was now rushing up the castle stairs to the queen’s room, to warn her of the imminent danger. Now, this guard was headstrong, yes, but he had been in the business for some time. And, as all guards are taught on day one, no one climbs like an assassin. So, he ran all the way up the 75 floors of the castle (each room was 8 feet tall, you see), and burst in on the queen. “Your highness! An assassin is climbing up the side of the building! He addressed himself as our beloved Prince John, but he couldn’t possibly be telling the truth, right?” said the guard, uttering the last sentence as if it were a joke, and waiting for the queen to respond.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:23 pm

The King instead answered "Let him come. My dear I ask that you take an exit." He gently kissed his wifes hand and rushed her out of the room. A short while passed and Hikaru sat there and breathed and thought to himself.

So my son has returned. Though I do miss my son I know that he is part of my past that I hide in shame. I need to speak to him as soon as possible. Light shone around the King as he consentrated on the memory of his son and keeping him confined.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 am

That moment when you see someone climbing your castle...priceless.

Hana rushed to the window, and open it. She feel the breeze, she sticks her head out the window and say "A refreshing day and someone is climbing the castle?". She looks up and see the man climbing. Probably an assassin. She make a ball of fire an shoot it at the man, hoping he will fall.

Then she began to run toward the queen's room. She open the door of the Queen's room and enter. She see her father and mother and instantly say "Someone is climbing the castle!''.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 pm

(OOC: Gonna put on a posting order here :3 After lindsey and midnight post, i will, and then just post in the same order you have here.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Mei would follow her husband's orders, exiting the room with a couple of guards following behind her. She would send them away, stating she could handle herself. The guards argued with her, but in the end, she forced them to. She pressed herself against the nearest door to the throne room, watching the events that will happen in the room through the door's small keyhole.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 pm

John continued to climb, regardless of the sudden hardship that he had encountered. He heard the sound of fire, looked down, and there was Hana, now a teenager, shooting fire at him. “WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO FIREBEND, HANA?” Shouted John, moving to the side of the oncoming fire. Alas, he doubted that she could hear him, as she had run back inside, presumably toward her parents’ room. He heard a subtle crowing behind him, turned, and recognized the Assassin’s Brotherhood Messenger Crow. Of course, this looked like an ordinary bird, to anyone outside the order. To someone who had been through the rigorous training, however, it was a welcome sight, that usually brought mail or supplies. In this case, it was the first. The letter read:

“John, I’m glad to see you in town again, after all these years. In regards to your request, yes, the hay bale has been shipped, and will probably arrive right as you read this. It is located right outside the castle door, presumably right under where you assume to climb, should you receive trouble from the guards. Good luck meeting your family; I hear your sisters have grown up to be quite feisty. Did you know that Hana learned Firebending, of all things?” Funny. “Anyway, good luck to you, though I wish that you would have told me why on earth you needed a hay bale of that size delivered to the castle gate, of all places.”

John wrote a quick reply, thanking his old friend, and stating that his debt was paid off (not an easy thing when hanging on a wall). Following this, he sent the pigeon off, and continued to climb. In about half a minute, he reached the window he was aiming for, and pulled himself inside. He took a moment to observe his surroundings, finding his parents’ bedroom just as….well, them, as he had remembered it. And there stood his condescending dad, about 10 feet away from him. Furthermore, he could hear a slight breathing, just outside the keyhole. Seconds later, Hana burst in (the floor difference was….pretty large, to say the least, not to mention that two-second reads, and two-second replies had been part of the Assassin basic training), shouting, “There’s someone climbing the castle!”

John took off his hood. “Hello, Hana. It’s been too long.” he said. “And hello to you, father, condescending as your presence is. Don’t tell me…. ‘go back to your studies, and lock the door behind you!', right?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 am

((occ: sorry for not posting guys, ive been busy as hell working))

Raine sat quietly in the library, perched up in the window cushion. It hasnt been long since the light nation royal family had adopted her and brought her home to live with them, yes she enjoyed all of thier lovely things. Such as all the literature she could read, and the garden was absolutely gorgeous. She sighed, and as she closed the scroll, a fire ball suddenly wirred past her window.

Raine lept up to see it heading towards a man. He dressed like an assassin could he be after her new family? Raine ran towards her parents room to see hana talking to this man and her parents in a state of shock almost. She didnt say anything she just simply put herself between the man and hana. She had saved raine once, and she was prepared to give it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:11 pm

"Hana you remember your brother don't you? Hello son, I see you have grown up a bit. Oh yes and Johnathan did you know you had a new sister?" Hikaru was entirely calm with his eyes still closed. The light around him dimmed and he opened his eyes.

"My queen come here a second, our son has returned." He stood up and walked towards John and placed a hand on his sons shoulder. "I missed you son."
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm

"Br-brother..." A tear went across her right cheek. But she had to stay strong. She couldn't show any weakness at all. Hana really wanted to jump at her brother, but she doesn't him... well, she do, but the new him. He just climbed the castle without a problem. Hana wonders if the fire ball she threw to John hit him.

Anyways, Hana tried to talk, but the words didn't come out. Finally, she managed to say firmly "Johnathan, it've been a long time... Talking about time, King Hikaru, they are waiting for us for dinner, it would be an honor if Johnatan join us, I think there is a lot we need to talk". Hana approach to the door and and was about to open it.

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:26 pm

(OOC: Just saying, I'm not in the room, I'm in the hallway looking at what's going on from the keyhole)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next