Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Aimi and Parvada Peng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_vote_lcapAimi and Parvada Peng I_voting_barAimi and Parvada Peng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Aimi and Parvada Peng I_vote_lcapAimi and Parvada Peng I_voting_barAimi and Parvada Peng I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aimi and Parvada Peng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

Aimi and Parvada Peng Empty
PostSubject: Aimi and Parvada Peng   Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:20 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Aimi Peng
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se Palace
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se Palace
    Occupation: Being a princess and waiting for her prince charming
    Element: Light
    Pets: None. She finds pets unbecoming of a princess.
    Weapons: Only her own bending
    |OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: September 2nd, 710 AO
    Blood type: A+
    Hobbies: Trying on dresses, styling her hair, walking around the palace, reading love stories
    Quirks: Despite being a skilled bender, she barely uses her bending at all. She has mearly learned self-defense and does not wish to progress any further in her training.
    Family: King Onao Peng- Father (Now deceased)
    Queen Leihsing Peng- Mother
    Princess (General) Parvada Peng- Twin sister
    King Hui Peng- Younger brother
    Character Theme: I Feel Pretty from West Side Story
    |APPEARANCE|
    Hair: She has beautiful long blond hair. It goes down to about chest-height and contains some natural light brown highlights. She keeps it straight and orderly by brushing it all the time.
    Eyes: Her eyes are emerald green, like her father's.
    Height: 5'8''
    Clothes: She typically wears long dresses in various shades of greens and yellows. She hates wearing brown, as she deems it depressing. However, she typically wears a fancy pair of light-brown wooden sandals on her feet. She will also wear a large hat or carry an umbrella to keep the hot sun away from her skin.
    Skin: Aimi has soft, light skin from her many hours of protecting her face and doing little to no work.
    Body Type: She is very skinny and not at all muscular. She is a bit curvy, but nothing too extreme.
    Image: http://evergreenf.deviantart.com/favourites/#/art/Emerald-88887146?_sid=2020fd20
    |CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Aimi Peng is the very idealism of a princess. She wears dresses and makeup all day, doesn't like doing hard labor, and is only interested in boys. She always asks for new things and is a bit spoiled, being a daughter of the Earth King. She lives a very sheltered life, and prefers to keep it that way.However, because of this, she is very naive. She doesn't know of the struggles in the Lower Ring. She doesn't know about war and hunger. She doesn't really know that there is much of a world beyond the walls. Maybe she will learn one day, but for now, she thinks of the palace as the world. And that's good enough for her.
    Personal Strengths: Her power, her beauty, and her skill in light bending
    Personal Weaknesses: She has no defenses, no real knowledge of the actual world, and is very dependent on others. She hasn't really defined herself yet, and chooses to hide behind dresses and looks. She also isn't that bright.
    Hamartia: Obliviousness
    Personal Hero: Her mother, for giving her the best advice
    Dreams and Ambitions: She wants to find her prince charming, be a good queen, and have children of her own. She's not truly an ambitious person.
    Likes: Boys, makeup, dresses, the color green, and herself
    Dislikes: Dirt, the outdoors, practicing her bending, solitude, brown, her sister not spending time with her
    Brief History: Aimi was born five minutes before her sister, Parvada, and she never ceases to remind her sister that she is older. Her mother was very pleased to have twins, and while her father was happy, he secretly wished for a male heir. However, they both celebrated, and the Earth Kingdom was excited to celebrate with them.She was a spoiled little girl, always finding new dress styles that she just HAD to have. She admired the grace and poise of uppper-class women, and she strived to immitate them. She didn't like leaving the palace for any reason, and was never exposed to the other rings of Earth Kingdom society. Therefore, she has never learned about the poverty of the Lower Ring. She also doesn't feel fortunate for what she has, and always wants more, no matter how many times her mother repremands her. She was also very bratty as a young child, which has lessened over the years. She constantly strives to be a model princess, and always repremands her sister for leaving the palace to "gather herbs." She wishes that her sister would be like her, so they could talk about boys and try on dresses together.Truthfully, she's a bit lonely. She wouldn't ever admit it, but only talking to older maids and serving girls can get boring. She wants to find other girls her age, but has no real idea how. After time skip: She hasn't truly changed much since the war ended, but has become aware of the world around her. She still seeks a prince or king to marry, so not much has really changed in her ambitions.

|BASICS|
    Name: Parvada Peng
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se Palace
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se Palace
    Rank: Princess of the Earth Kingdom, Non-Bender, Soldier (maybe General)
    Occupation: Being a princess and a member of the military (maybe General)
    Element: None
    Pets: A wild cat owl. He is a bit larger than most, with dark black feathers, a white belly, and piercing green eyes. He is Parvada's hunting companion.
    Weapons: A wooden bow and a quiver of flint-tipped arrows. She occasionally manages to find iron or steel arrows in the armory that she "borrows" for her hunts.
    |OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: September 2nd, 710 AO
    Blood type: A+
    Hobbies: Hunting, learning how to craft arrowheads, learning military strategy by spying on military meetings, giving food to the Lower Ring citizens
    Quirks: She has no desire to be a princess, beside the fact that she can give food to lower-class citizens and have access to the forests around the palace.
    Family: King Onao Peng- Father (Now deceased)
    Queen Leihsing Peng- Mother
    Princess Aimi Peng- Twin sister
    King Hui Peng- Younger brother
    Character Theme:He's a Pirate- Hans Zimmer
    |APPEARANCE|
    Hair: As a child:She has dark-brown hair, like her father. A tangly, curly mess, it falls slightly past her shoulders, but she often wears it in a messy pony-tail. For formal meetings, her stylists wrangle it into a bun.
    As an adult: She has cut her hair into a short, male style, so it will not get in her way. It spikes up slightly, and is still a bit curly and messy.
    Eyes: Her eyes are green, like her mother's. They're pretty average when it comes to shape and size.
    Height: 5'8 1/2''
    Clothes: When she hunts, she wears a dark green jacket with a black hood to cover her face. A swatch of black cloth covers her mouth and nose, so her identity can remain hidden. She also wears tan, loose pants and comfortable, brown shoes. She also enjoys wearing her uniform whenever possible. She wears her General uniform for any formal events.
    Skin: Her skin is more tanned than anyone else in her family. Her hands are rough with calluses, but the rest of her skin is smooth due to the extensive amounts of lotions the servants rub on her for baths.
    Body Type: She is very lithe and muscular, like her mother. She is incredibly skinny, but also very strong, deceiving others into thinking that she is weak.
    Image: http://evergreenf.deviantart.com/art/Green-Eyes-267572575
    |CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Parvada absolutely despises her role as "princess." She prefers to leave the girly and princess-y things for Aimi, and instead focus on practical skills, like hunting or learning battle strategies. She is far more mature than her sister; however, this means that she doesn't often go out for fun things with the royals or the other soldiers. She enjoys reading the past journals of military leaders and the great documentations of famous battles.
    Personal Strengths: Her strength, her accuracy with a bow, and her dedication
    Personal Weaknesses: Her workaholism, her inability to have casual conversation (she'll usually practice common speech before royal parties), the amount of stress and pressure she'll put on herself
    Hamartia: Overprotective of those close to her. She will sooner die than let people hurt her family.
    Personal Hero: General Iroh, from the ancient legends. She dreams of being able to command an army as he did.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be a respected general, instead of having people underestimate her skill
    Likes: Hunting, her pet cat owl, being alone, reading, practicing sword fighting
    Dislikes: Social gatherings, being wrong about strategy, people underestimating her, being addressed as Princess Parvada instead of General Peng, snooty royals
    Brief History: Parvada was born five minutes after her twin sister, and is constantly annoyed when her sister uses this against her. From the very beginning, she liked watching the soldiers fight dummies more than playing with her dolls. However, she and her sister did get along quite a bit before they grew older. When the war was ending, King Peng would often let his little Parvada sit in on the war meetings, just so she could learn. King Onao often thought of Parvada as a true son, and often gave her books and military strategies to study.
    For this reason, Parvada grew up under her father's wings, anxiously awaiting to go hunting and fighting with the king. However, many soldiers enjoyed making fun of her because of her position as princess. Surprisingly, her brother Hui would often be the one defending her, even though he felt a bit jealous of the attention their father gave to her. They grew closer and became good friends as they grew. However, it was only right that the son be named the next king. Parvada, though mildly upset, helped Hui become the best king he could be, and in return, he appointed her General of the army. She enjoys her position greatly, although Aimi still drags her out for mud baths and makeovers sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Leihsing Sho
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Leihsing Sho

PostSubject: Re: Aimi and Parvada Peng   Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:42 am

Finished at last! Please tell me if there's anything I should change.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Aimi and Parvada Peng   Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aimi and Parvada Peng   Aimi and Parvada Peng I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aimi and Parvada Peng
Page 1 of 1