Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prince Hui Peng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prince Hui Peng I_vote_lcapPrince Hui Peng I_voting_barPrince Hui Peng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prince Hui Peng I_vote_lcapPrince Hui Peng I_voting_barPrince Hui Peng I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prince Hui Peng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Prince Hui Peng Empty
PostSubject: Prince Hui Peng   Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:24 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Hui Peng
    Birthplace: Earth Kingdom Palace
    Current Residence: Earth Kingdom Palace
    Element: Non-bender as of now. Has shown no signs of any type of bending.
    Pets: A hawk given to him by his father.
    Weapons: He is nine, that's not safe.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Hui has a mixture of both of his parents hair. His hair is long like his mothers, but has the same style of straightness of his father. His hair color is a light brown that from a distance can appear to be blond, but up close one gets a better look and sees that it is a mixture of brown and blond. Being a prince he is groomed and makes sure his hair is presentable.
    Eyes: He inherited the small eyes of his mother, but the light green eyes of his father.
    Height: 4'7
    Clothes: The prince wears typical clothes that a prince would wear. They are not to elaborate, but they still show he is the Earth Kingdom Prince. He usually wears a mixture of green, yellow, and sometimes browns. Hui tends to wear a long dark green shirt and pants, with light green boots, and over the long sleeve shirt he has a sort of tunic with the Earth Kingdom symbol on it.
    Skin: Hui's skin is paler than his father's and mother's combined. Due to this he wears long sleeves and makes sure to stay in the shade when going out side for fear of getting burned.
    Body Type: Being a nine year old boy he is still rather small and skinny. Since he has not shown any signs of any types of bending Hui is believed to be weak and frail and that any form of physical activity will harm him.
    Image: Prince Hui Peng Download

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Due to the fact that Hui was destined at birth to be the future king of the Earth Kingdom he has always felt from as soon as he could speak and understand others that a great weight was already on his shoulders. Hui is also like other nine year old boys and likes to have fun despite a few problems with his life as a prince. One of the major problems, other than being an heir, he also thinks his father resents him for not being an earth bender or any bender at that. He fears that his father and his future people will not accept him because he cannot bend. One of the things that was passed to him was the Peng mind, but he is not to fond of reading books. He would rather learn by doing than by reading a book.

Personal Strengths: Has a great mind, and can learn by observing and doing.
    Personal Weaknesses: Cannot bend, thinks his father hates him, will do anything to be accepted, fears that he wont be a good king, and fears rejection
    Hamartia: Will do anything to earn his father's love and attention.
    Personal Hero: Past Earth Kings
    Dreams and Ambitions: He dreams to be an earth bender.

Likes: The arts, music, art, and anything that deals with culture

Dislikes: War, books, military, not being able to bend, and he does not really dislike his father, but sometimes his father can bother him to a point to where he can't stand him

Brief History: Earth Prince Hui Peng was born in the nursing room in the Earth Kingdom Palace and from the day of his birth he already had great expectations. Hui grew up at a rapid rate and was able to show signs of a high intelligence at a very young age. The Earth Kingdom's top teachers were hired to teach the young boy because the Earth King wanted the best for his son. Usually benders are able to show their abilities at a very young age even if the bending is very small. When earth benders are young they can barley move the earth they walk on, but it is a start. Sadly, Hui did not show any signs. As the years past Hui was diagnosed as a non-bender at much of his father's disappointment even though they have a long line of benders in their family ranging from water, light, and fire not just air.

This caused Hui to be rejected by his father and even though Hui is going to be king one day his father really wants nothing to do with his son. Since this happened Hui tends to cling to his mother for affection and has a better connection to her than her father. Hui continued to grow inside the palace walls with his two sisters. He spends most of his day in studies and learning the workings of the Earth Kingdom or as much as a young prince can. Hui longs to journey outside of the palace walls and see some parts of the world, but being a prince he has little options of doing this.

Last edited by Earth King Lu on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Prince Hui Peng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Hui Peng   Prince Hui Peng I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Approv'd!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Prince Hui Peng
Page 1 of 1