Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_vote_lcapSamantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_voting_barSamantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_vote_lcapSamantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_voting_barSamantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni Empty
PostSubject: Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni   Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:11 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Samantha Hakisho Kyoni
    Birthplace: Omashu
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
    Element: Spirit
    Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)
    Weapons:Akaruso's Spirit Blade

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: October 3rd
    Blood type: A
    Hobbies: Crafting weapons
    Quirks: She bends spirits into weapons to give the weapon a hand in battle.
    Family:
    Adopted Father: Kaida Kyoni
    Adopted Mother: Khiana Rayne
    Real Mother: Airo Hakisho
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Sam has long purple hair that has two long strands going down the front. The rest of her hair goes down to her waist.
    Eyes: She has pure white eyes that make it look like she is blind,but she is not.
    Height: 5'7
    Clothes: She wears a pure black tank top that reveals her bare arms. To go along with her shirt she wears a blue pair of pants that cover her wooden sandals that are made of red wood.
    Skin: She has near perfect skin, but has three large scars going along her back.
    Body Type: Sam is extremely thin but with hidden muscle.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Samantha is very laid back. She does however seem to hate a lot of people. She disguises feelings with hate so people would leave her alone. She can often be found slacking in the back of the place snoozing with a book by her side.
    Personal Strengths: She is mistaken for being blind.
    Personal Weaknesses: She is extremely thin. Boys can leave her breathless.
    Hamartia: Getting hit in any of her three scars will sevre her connection with the spirits for a few days.
    Personal Hero: Khiana Rayne
    Dreams and Ambitions: Be a mechanic.

Dislikes: Work, Fighting, Fire, Snakes, Flying.

Brief History: As a baby Sam was left for dead by her mother who couldn't handle being one. She was taken into foster care for five years until she ran away again. She, like her mother, had the ability to see spirits since a young age. One day while on the streets she was attacked by a group of thugs leaving her with three large scars across her back.

Crying in pain the wound got infected. A few weeks later she was found by Khiana Rayne who took Sam in and healed her wounds. Khiana's husband, Kaida, took it upon himself to teach Sam how to fight. She became a well known craftsman around age 12 when she met a spirit named Akaruso who helped her craft her best blade. Once she completed its work Akaruso showed her how to move spirits into objects and the such. Now this blade acts as a personal guide for Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni   Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

Samantha "Hakisho" Kyoni
Page 1 of 1