Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Durzo Canaen DONE 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Durzo Canaen DONE I_vote_lcapDurzo Canaen DONE I_voting_barDurzo Canaen DONE I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Durzo Canaen DONE I_vote_lcapDurzo Canaen DONE I_voting_barDurzo Canaen DONE I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Durzo Canaen DONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Durzo Canaen DONE Empty
PostSubject: Durzo Canaen DONE   Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:13 am

|BASICS|
    Name:Durzo Cannaen
    Birthplace: Imperial Vermilion Empire
    Current Residence: Earth Kingdom
    Element: Air,Earth
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: Weapons only assigned due to his Rank

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: First day of Summer
    Blood type:0-
    Hobbies: A man of swordsmanship and smithing. While under cover during a job he is a smith in the North or Southern Water Tribes.
    Quirks: A young man with a large unique ability to adapt to most situations. With a great talent to pick up any weapon and have a cruel way of using it against his enemies.
    Family: N/A
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Stylish in a way. when he is out in public he poses as a smith in the Water villages. Clean, black and not messy at all. If he dressed up nicely he could pose as a noble.
    Eyes: Bright green eyes as what he was told by exodus, very much like his mothers.
    Height: 6 ft tall
    Clothes:
    Out in Public: He dresses in a somewhat noble like attire. Very similar to a Earth noble though he is not at all an earth noble. A neat outfit with a mixture of Green,white, brown. From the brown leather gloves, to his white noble outfit that is lined with green and gold embroidery. When he is a smith it is a very common attire an earth kingdom citizen would wear if he was a smith.

Working: He has the common gear that was assigned to him when he use to be part of the Creed. With being discharged for being to reckless, Exodus the second in command of the Twin Blade Clan hired him to his personal creed that is trained by Red X and funded weapons by Azeroth. The clothing attire is down below in the photos.

Skin: To pull off his fake identity he has to have a clean and presentable body. He can't look grimy, dirty, or like a bum. He has clean washed skin, smooth, much like someone of higher nobility.
    Body Type: Extremely muscular but with a hint of athleticism. Yet he can get away with this due to his smith job he does between the Norther and Southern Water Tribes.
    Image:
    Out in public:
    Durzo Canaen DONE 764777-bigthumbnail

While working:
    Durzo Canaen DONE 2u7njna

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: A man who is extremely confident in his ability, a smooth talker, and a man who loves to explore the unknown. If there is a sword or weapon technique that he does not know he will go out of his way to learn it. A man that will do anything to achieve greatness and bring honor to the Clan.
    Personal Strengths:
    1. Smithing
    2. A vast intellectual
    3. Fighter
    4. Weapons Expert
    5. A smooth talker
    Personal Weaknesses:
    1. The need for a Romantic life
    2. Can never back down from a challenge
    3. Can over exert himself "Never gives up"
    4. A problem with authority
    Hamartia: His Compassion for his clansmen
    Personal Hero: Red X
    Dreams and Ambitions:His dream is to be the best Assassin for the Twin Blades Clan
    2. Adventure
    3. Exploring
    4. Meeting knew people
    5. The craft of the Assassin

Dislikes:
    1. People who make excuses
    2. Tyrants
    3. Magicians
    4. Fire Benders
    5. The Creed

Brief History: Even from birth Durzo was talented in the art of the blade. Craving the understanding of how to wield and create he always wanted to learn everything about the weapons that surrounded him. As he grew up he joined the Creed and rose quickly in the ranks for his talent. Learning the abilities of bending from his parents, his mother an Air Bender and his father an Earth Bender. He began to learn all the abilities that broke off from the original air and earth bending. With a painful experience from being beaten by a fire bender and robbed of his dignity. He had hated fire benders ever since.

This was his first and painful experience with lighting. Making his heart stop for only 30 seconds he was very close to death. As the years had gone by he became reckless in finding this man that attacked him those many years ago. The creed fired him as he had killed his own allies to get information upon the man. Betrayed in his own opinion his weapons and tools that he used to kill were gone but the talent he still had. Soon he came in contact with a man called Exodus. In that time he was recruited very quickly and soon he had his tool once again but at a higher grade. Funded by Azeroth and his new technology he was back on the hunt and now worked for the Clan.

Soon he had a false identity and a new job that also covered who he truly was. As he got older he found interest in the women of the Water Tribes and became a flirt. With his growing confidence in his new abilities soon he had to face the enemies of the Clan. A rival clan called the Darigaaz Organization sent a strike force upon his home and killed his mother and father. Striken with guilt and emotion he then from that moment could bend metal and his talent in the art of the Night Angel or wetboy. A term used by the clan to call someone a Assassin.

As the clan war broke out between Osaro and Exodus the Night Angel clan was born as a separate faction from the Twin Blade clan. Loyal to Exodus and Red X, it was obvious what side he chose. Now living in either Northern or Southern Water tribe villages, he continues to keep track of Twin Blade Clan and Darigaaz Organization operations. Still to this very day he is hunting the Fire Bender that almost killed him and the enemy clan that killed his parents.
Back to top Go down

Durzo Canaen DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durzo Canaen DONE   Durzo Canaen DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

Durzo Canaen DONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: