Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Scarlet Rayne 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Scarlet Rayne I_vote_lcapScarlet Rayne I_voting_barScarlet Rayne I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Scarlet Rayne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

Scarlet Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Rayne   Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 am

Name: Scarlet Rayne
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Traveling
Element: Water
Pets: None, but looking
Weapons: None but looking

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: February 13th
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: Jewelry making, reading, taking walks at night, sleeping, exploring
Quirks: She reads books upside down
Family: She hes an older brother who toke care of her. Her parents went missing on a fishing exposition and her and her brother moved to the northern water tribe. Her brothers name is Kai
Character Theme: (not sure yet)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Scarlet has long snow white hair that travels to the middle of her back. It is wavy and usually hangs down it that fashion. Her bangs come down just above her eyes in a choppy fashion and they are sometimes pined back.
Eyes: Scarlet has Icey bley eyes. They are big and round full of curiosity. They are often lined in black or she puts shimmers around them.
Height: About 5'7"
Clothes: Her clothes consist of a soft icey blue silk shirt with short sleves that hug to her upper arms, when she is in warm regions, paired with white cotton caprices that's are trimmed in gold and have dragons on the side. Her shoes are white ballerina type flats that are unusually plain. Her winter outfit is a Long sleeve dark blue cotton shirt that laces up with tan thread in the back. Her pants are white and have no kind of design on them but they have tan fur around the waist band, and then her tan knee high fur boots. Sometimes she will ware a long blue jacket that is the same Color as her shirt and it has a fur hood. One thing she always wares is a golden band around d her head with a ranging ice diamond in the center. Its something her mother gave hher.
Skin: Scarlet has smooth and soft tan skin.
Body Type: Scarlet isn't muscular but not extremely skinny. She has a flat and toned stomach with toned legs. Her bust is average, not to big and not to small. She has a medium sized frame and she looks feminine.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Scarlet is a fun loving happy go lucky girl. She is playful but can sometimes be lazy at night. She is rarely rude but can be a little frisky and devious. Trouble easily finds her and she takes it one step at a time. Now emotionally Scarlet hares all emotions as she feels necessary. It all comes Down to how she feels and that will depend if she shows off her emotions. She is never affraid to cry and she always speaks her mind.
Personal Strengths: She is artistic, She is kind and gentle, she is a people person.
Personal Weaknesses: She is to trusting, she does not believe in her bending skills, she cares to much in battle
Hamartia: She thinks to highly of others and trusts to easily.
Personal Hero: Her brother
Dreams and Ambitions: She has a dream to be a great bender and one day open a jewelry store.

Books
Jewlery
Socializing
Adventuring

Dislikes: Arrogant people
People who talk down to her
Pointless fights
Greed
Pea Soup

Brief History: When scarlet was born she was born a twin. She was the only one who survived and she was much loved. Her brother who was two yearsolder always looked after her and one day when they were playing by the waters edge they discovered Scarlet's bending abilities. Scarlets father taught her how to bend but she liked jewelry making much more. When she was about 13 her parents left to go fishing, and they just never came back. Scarlets brother Kai took her to the North pole and that's where she continued growing up.
Scarlet is now 18 and she makes jewelry at anlittle stand in the village. She has been saving up money so she can go visit some new kingdoms. She wants to get out of the place where she has lived for so long. She is currently making jewelry to take with her to sell so one day her buisness will grow.

Last edited by Scarlet Rayne on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Scarlet Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Rayne   Scarlet Rayne I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Scarlet Rayne
Page 1 of 1