Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Joren Naru  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Joren Naru  I_vote_lcapJoren Naru  I_voting_barJoren Naru  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Joren Naru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junoxis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Junoxis

Joren Naru  Empty
PostSubject: Joren Naru    Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Joren Naru
Birthplace: Unknown
Current Residence: Northern Air Temple
Element: Air
Pets: Deran, Small Sky Bison (not yet fully grown)
Weapons: Wooden knife handle, with swirling patterns carved into it

|OPTIONAL|
Blood type: O +
Hobbies: Cooking, reading, meditating and playing pan pipes
Quirks: His personality is drastically affected by his confidence
Character Theme: Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Bald most of the time, but if he lets his hair grow it's completely white on his left side, and black on his right. When grown, it's very thick and slightly wavy.
Eyes: Medium sized eyes, with average spacing between them. His left eye is ice blue, but his right is dark brown. They're slightly angled upwards on the outsides
Height: 6'0"
Clothes: Yellow woolen shirt with and orange top over it,. and yellow woolen breeches with orange boots
Skin: Lightly tanned and slightly dry. On his left side his skin is criss-crossed with pale white scars, but on his right side his skin is quite normal.
Body Type: Skinny, but toned

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Joren can be quiet when with people he doesn't know, but talks to himself when alone. he also confides in his sky bison, Deran. If his confidence has recently been boosted, he can become quite chatty but when he is feeling particularly low, he doesn't talk at all. He's quite bookish, but has a fierce passion for both ancient history and cookery. He is both patient, and calm. He dislikes those who are impatient or disrupt his calm nature. He becomes irritated (not angered) by people who make fun of Deran's size. He also spends time practicing his skill at the traditional airbending instrument of the pan pipes.
Personal Strengths: Willpower, Determination, Spirituality, Inner peace, High natural agility
Personal Weaknesses: Low confidence, Naivety, Detachment from other people
Hamartia: Detachment from other people/independence
Personal Hero: Avatar Aang
Dreams and Ambitions: Become an airbending master, travel to the fire nation capital and become personal chef to the Fire Lord.

Likes: Food/Cooking, Music, Reading, Meditating, and Learning new forms.
Dislikes: Bullies, Bad Food, general ignorance, impatience and bad manners (especially dinner table etiquette).

|HISTORY|
After being found abandoned in the wilderness not far from the Northern Air Temple by young airbenders, Joren was taken in as one of their own. He was found with his left side embedded is a bramble bush, and it took the young airbenders around an hour to extract Joren for its grasping clutches. While they tried to be extremely careful, Joren was left scarred for life all the way down his left side, with the exception of his face. He was regarded as an outsider growing up, being left out of the spirited games of airball. During these times, he stayed with the temple's cook, and discovered a passion and natural skill for cooking. After he found he could airbend, he joined the multitude of young ones who began their training in the airbending discipline. He was neither the best, nor the worst. Being average took a toll on Joren's confidence, along with the occasional jeering of the other children. However, Joren managed to master flight in a glider faster than most of the class after being spirited on by their negative attitudea and his own determination. When the time came around for the young airbenders to find a suitable sky bison, Joren was late, and so was only left with one of the smallest sky bison. However, he soon found that Deran would become a perfect companion for him. Deran is not yet fully grown, and so is smaller than most of the other sky bison. At the present time, Joren has taken over as the main cook in the Northern Air Temple.

Last edited by Junoxis on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

Joren Naru  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joren Naru    Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:43 pm

This is incomplete, his personality must be one paragraph...meaning three sentences at most and I only see two. His likes,dislikes and importantly his Brief History of two paragraphs are missing.

Please redo these things I have pointed out and I will regrade this application Smile
Back to top Go down

Joren Naru  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joren Naru    Joren Naru  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:34 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joren Naru  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joren Naru    Joren Naru  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joren Naru
Page 1 of 1