Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Characters and inventory 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Characters and inventory I_vote_lcapCharacters and inventory I_voting_barCharacters and inventory I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Characters and inventory I_vote_lcapCharacters and inventory I_voting_barCharacters and inventory I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Characters and inventory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

Characters and inventory Empty
PostSubject: Characters and inventory   Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:31 pm

I truly am a sucker for detail (or at least as much as I can go into without cluttering things). And since my computer thinks it's funny to reset every twenty minutes, I'm going to make a page on the site where I know will be relatively safe. Work in progress (rough draft).

Xune Coal
Housing/property: None, full time traveler (possible future inheritor of the WineHouse Inn near the Northern Air Temple)
Animals: None
Stock/investment: None
Money and other currencies: None currently

Possessions on person
  • Kimono and a "workers" umanori made of cotton. The material is thin and breaths pretty well, but still keeps moderately warm. Traditional Earth Nation colors of tan and dark greens.
  • A leather Heko Obi (not traditional, but still more practical)
  • A four foot bamboo pole collected from one of his woodland expeditions. Hes tied a piece of red tassel off to the front end of it*
  • A leather cuirass which is worn over top his kimono. A twelve inch symbol for "traveler" has been painted on the back in dark red

Only a few days into his journey, and Xune has been robbed! These are the possessions that were taken from him (that haven't been spent or eaten, anyway).

-Six inch sheath knife of Earth Nation design (passed down from his Grandfather)
-A large burlap sack w/tie
-A small coin purse of Air Nation design (empty)
-1 Two liter water skin (goat, empty)
-Ten meters worth of hemp rope
-1 thick blanket
-1 Tarp

*His favorite walking stick has recently gone under er....well, its been cracked darn near in half. Darn bar fights..

Silkomidia "The Silent" (incomplete)
Housing/property: A rather nice house in the Middle Ring of Ba Sing Se where he can wine and dine guests (which needless to say doesn't happen a whole lot). A covered wagon (roughly six feet in length, four feet in width, four in height).
Animals: two mules, one horse (the mules are for pulling the cart that contains all of his props and such)
Stock/investment: Owner of the Silent Caravan (Caravan of one)
Money and other currencies: He has enough Earth Nation currency to fund a few reasonable expeditions to other nations and to keep himself and his caravan of one properly supported for around three months (including his residence in the Middle Ring).

Props
The list is nearly endless with all different types of odds and ends, including but not limited to
-Weird and exotic (but simple) instruments, like kazoos, horns, and chimes
-Random odds and ends (string, utensils, pots/pants, seashells, old shoes, the list goes on)
-His collection of masks for dozens of situations. Included but not limited to

Fear
Anger
Sadness
Joy
Disgust
Trust
Anticipation
Surprise
Anger
Friendship
Fear
Shame,
Kindness
Pity
Indignation
Envy

Discovery
Confusion
Surprise
No surprise
Expectation
Wonder
Surprise
Commonplace
Happiness
Unhappiness
Amusement
Weariness
Courage
Timidity
Cowardice
Pity
Cruelty
Pride
Modesty
Shame
Closeness
Detachment
Distance
Complaint/pain
Doing average
Pleasure
Caution
Boldness
Rashness
Patience
Mere
Tolerance
Anger
Relaxation
Composure
Stress
Fear
Nervousness
Security
Togetherness
Privacy
Respect
Disrespect
Appreciation
Envy
Love
No love
Lost
Hatred
Hope
Despair

Last edited by Ordan on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Characters and inventory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters and inventory   Characters and inventory I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:36 pm

sucks for Xune...
Back to top Go down

Characters and inventory
Page 1 of 1