Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Just another day at the Bar 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Just another day at the Bar I_vote_lcapJust another day at the Bar I_voting_barJust another day at the Bar I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Just another day at the Bar I_vote_lcapJust another day at the Bar I_voting_barJust another day at the Bar I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Just another day at the Bar

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just another day at the Bar Empty
PostSubject: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:12 am

It was an average day in Ba Sing Se when Kaida decided to go to a bar and order a couple drinks. When Kaida arived at the bar he stood in the enterance of the bar and eyed the building in case he needed to make a run for it. After analyzing the building he went in and sat at the bar and ordered a few rounds. "Like hell I'm giving a minor liquor." said the bartender. Frustrated Kaida ordered a glass of water. As Kaida was about to take a sip a group of men came in the building and one of them pointed to Kaida and the group moved around him. "Not again." Kaida thought. In his head he was trying to ignore them until the one who Kaida could point out as the leader put his hand on Kaida's right shoulder and said "Thought we took care of you at the Shadow State."
Kaida Replied laughing "Didn't try hard enough i guess." After that a voice in the corner said "Leave him alone." Turning around the men saw a man who stepped out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:15 am

"I said leave hime alone."
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:20 am

The leader stared at the man. "Oh yeah? why should I? What are you gonna do?"
The man in the corner stood there with a smirk... and finally said. "Come find out."
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:28 am

The leader then rushed at the man and tried to swing a punch at him! The man turned to the side still smirking, as though he was expecting this. He then, with out hesitation, grabed the man by the back of his shirt, pulled enough so he wouldnt fall on the floor, and tripped him from behind with a sweep of his right leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:43 am

Kaida was impressed at the mans ability to fight "You think they will just learn." Kaida then stood up and started bending sand filling the room in a cloud of dust. "How well can you fight when you can't see." Yelled Kaida landing a two strong hits on one of the mercenaries. Kaida looked at the other fighter barely able to see with the dust storm but he could still people fighting. One of the mercenaries managed to land a hit on Kaida's left shoulder where a large scar which is still healing. Falling down Kaida earthbended a pillar which hit the man under his chin shattering his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:01 am

The man was struggling in the dust, he bended the dust into a ball and with a blow to the chest knocked one of the men out of the door. "One down." then one of the men had a choker around his neck. The man struggled "GAHHG! Get him off!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Kaida turned to see the man being choked and sent a wave of sand cutting the choker and barely cutting the mercenary in his hand. Turning back he took his glass of water and threw it at the mercenary in his head he was thinking "God I hope this works." and moved his hand which to his surprise turned the water into ice. Amazed he looked at his hands and smiled. He then looked up and held his hands out and started bending all the bottles of alchohol and water hitting all of the men but then collapsing to his knees due too the fact that he overworked his new found ability.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:45 pm

The young man looking around to see the mercanaries freaked out of their minds and running out of the bar, had a surprised look on his face. "... Did you...j...just w... water bend?'' his eyes were wide with amazement and also fear, for he had never seen such abilities performed except by the avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 pm

"I...I....I don't know." Kaida said staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:01 am

The young man still was freaked out. "It looked like you knew what you were doing... did you?"
He asked with a quiver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day at the Bar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: July-
Jump to: