Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStarting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_voting_barStarting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStarting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_voting_barStarting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only)   Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 Traveler-2
Xune Coal
Appearance: Hair: Reddish brown hair, curly. Dark hazel eyes. 5'8", thin and fit. Earth nation descent. Young (17)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wearing: Kimono and a "workers" umanori made of cotton. Thin material. Traditional Earth Nation colors of tan and dark greens. Leather Heko Obi. Leather cuirass over top kimono. Has a twelve inch symbol for "traveler" painted in red on the back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xune could only smile as he gauged her reactions, which were something new and different. He never actually got girls to blush. The best he ever expected was for them to tease back. Yet she didn't try to push people away. She was open as far as he could tell.

"For the adventure,"

Gods, why did this have to be a dream? He could feel the disappointment weighing down his stomach.

"All the temples look the same to me. I want something different. And I can't just let the whole world go without seeing what I can do."

What was the point of this dream? A beautiful girl sat before him, with the same dreams and ambitions as himself. She wanted to see the world, find her own fortune. She was perfect in almost every way, her odd methods of obtaining things she wanted not withstanding. She put her hand on the table, and wisps of air began to kick her hair up, revealing her forehead and other delicate features, and he dared let himself look into her eyes.

Jees, what was wrong with him? He hadn't known her for even an hour. They hardly knew each others names, and here he was head over heels...

Wait...

A young person of the Air Nation sat before him. He hardly knew her, but she was adventurous and curious. She didn't let obstacles stand in her way, and she was willing to walk up and just take things. But she wasn't willing to leave her family without someone to be their with her. Was she..some persona of himself? Was that why he was having so much trouble accepting that he found someone he so obviously cared about?

Was that why he couldn't just accept that some bit of good fortune had just happened to him?

Fear

Fear was the point of this dream. But what was he afraid of? He had already left the temple, which meant he wasn't afraid of change. They had been open with each other, so honesty wasn't a problem. He had offered to take her with him, thus proving to himself he wasn't afraid of obstacles.

But none of that's not what you're afraid of, is it Xune?
That little voice in his head solved the problem for him. He wasn't afraid of new things. He was afraid of letting others experience new things with him. It's why it had taken the death of his old sensei to push him into leaving home. It's why he hadn't told his parents or even Kuyai that he was leaving. He wasn't afraid they might try and stop him. He was afraid they might want to come with him.

So, that's the problem. What's the solution?

The answer snapped into place before he could even finish the question, and he knew what he had to do. He had to experience something, but it had to be something new that he could only share once with a single person. He slowly lifted his hand above the table and let it come to rest atop her open palm. He gently rubbed his thumb across her wrist, the feeling of her skin pleasant to the touch. He let his gaze rise towards her own, starting to lean across the table. He had to force himself to make eye contact with her, afraid of the reaction she might display.

He seemed to totally ignore the all out brawl that was starting to take place around them.

Last edited by Ordan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only)   Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:15 pm

| Mae "Taz" Sumeré |

Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 Mae11

Mae gave a startled shout when her chair toppled over, sending her careening to the side and wrenching her hand away from the boy's. Mae fell on the floor none too gracefully, face blushing red from the sheer surprise of it all. When she looked her, she found that the legs of her flimsy chair had been crushed by none other than one of the fighting men. She scrambled to her feet, glaring hotly through the obscenities the men shouted at each other. The one on the floor picked himself up and pretty much threw himself at the other guy, punching and kicking and clawing. What the hell? Did he just bite him?

Adults were crazy.

She was unhurt, but she was embarrassed and just downright pissed. Those bastards had just ruined a perfectly romantic scene! He was about to propose to her! .. or something. He was certainly rubbing her hand and peering into her eyes with way too much fervor for it to not be a big deal.

Mae sulked, wordlessly extending a hand so he can lift her up. "Sorry about that," she said, raising her voice several octaves to overcome the din of the bar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

PostSubject: Re: Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only)   Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Xune Coal
Appearance: Hair: Reddish brown hair, curly. Dark hazel eyes. 5'8", thin and fit. Earth nation descent. Young (17)
Wearing: Kimono and a "workers" umanori made of cotton. Thin material. Traditional Earth Nation colors of tan and dark greens. Leather Heko Obi. Leather cuirass over top kimono. Has a twelve inch symbol for "traveler" painted in red on the back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xune had been raised on the border of an Air Temple his entire life. His sensei had taught him the art of self defense, and more importantly the philosophies of the Monks. Whether it be art, music, or their views on violence and a love for all life, it had all left a rather large impression on him.

So when he charged over and smacked a drunk over the back of the head with a piece of wood, it probably demands a bit of explanation.

He hadn't noticed the guy that knocked Mae over until it was too late, he had been far too focused on her and what he was about to do. Once he'd gotten a good look at her "assailant" though, he realized he'd seen him before. He'd been one of three that had robbed him back in the woods. He didn't really care about what they took, but they had stolen his grandfathers dagger, which meant a heck of a lot more to him than any amount of money or food.

He was just using that as an excuse though. In the back of his mind, he knew the real reason as to why he was so angry. He couldn't STAND guys that hurt girls.

With his adrenaline going, he hadn't even noticed Mae's hand go up, nor heard anything she'd said. The world in front of him went frame by frame.

Mae was knocked out of her chair.
He saw the guy just ignore her and turn back to the brawl.
Xune hopped over the table (knocking a few of the plates off) and started towards the guy, aware that he had his staff in hand.
The world phased back in. The man was on the floor, Xune's hands stung something awful, and his "weapon" was cracked darn near in half.

He threw the now useless pole aside and helped the guy up to his feet, just before he brought his knuckles between the mans groggy eyes and sending him barreling back down. He went to pick him back up off the ground, weighing his two options. Question where his stuff was, or just hit him again.

"Barnes!"

He heard a shout come from right behind him. Something slammed into his back and knocked the breath out of him, sending him crashing to the floor. The guys two buddies had come to their comrades rescue and brought a chair into Xune's back (and a glass pitcher into the other guy that had been fighting "Barnes"). They started towards Xune, obviously unhappy with how he had treated their companion. He clutched at his side and blinked furiously, trying to bring his blurry vision back into focus, his adrenaline blocking out most of the pain.

His heart skipped a beat when he spotted the flash of a knife. His knife, come from one of their belts.

Last edited by Ordan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only)   Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 pm

| Mae "Taz" Sumeré |

Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 Mae11

Mae hadn't been overtly bothered when she'd fallen. People in bars did stupid things. Although the guys were being idiots, Mae was sure his friend didn't go like, "Hey, why don't you know that girl over there over and spoil her awesomely romantic moment?" She was bothered, yes, extremely so, but not for the fall. More like what she just missed out on.

But Xune was mad.

Correction, he was livid.

Xune left his seat, and before Mae could muster up her voice to tell him to stop, he had mock-helped the guy sit up before delivering a sharp punch to his face. She flinched. Ouch.

Xune moved to hoist the guy up again. Mae thought he was pretty strong to do that in the first place, and hoped he could pull her up sometime. She would've felt like a feather to him.

But a boyfriend that knew how to fight! Amazing. She had to have him!

Suddenly, the man gave a shout, "Barnes!"

Barnes? Ha. What a weird name.

But sure enough a guy came up and cracked Xune in his back so hard with a chair Mae was sure the boy would be sporting a pretty healthy bruise soon. Then, one of the guys shuffled around a bit. There was a flash of silver. Mae's heart leaped in her throat, and she shakily got to her feet. Adrenaline carrying her forward, she produced a small whirlwind of air in between her palms, and hurtled at the guy.

It hit him in the center of his back, and the man toppled over, just a hair's length from crashing into Xune's slouched body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Ordan
Beginner
Beginner
Ordan

PostSubject: Re: Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only)   Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Xune Coal

Xune started to push himself along the ground a few inches at a time, trying to get every bit of distance possible from the brawl. He'd done plenty of sparring and gone on sketchy ventures. But no one had ever pulled a knife on him. He tried to make up one of his usual plans, but his mind was abuzz with fear.

Thump

The guy with the knife flew to the ground, the weapon clattering harmlessly next to him. Xune's gaze instinctivly fell to the knife before darting back over to the third guy. He must not have liked his odds, because he took off, leaving both Barnes and the guy Mae had toppled to fend for themselves. No honor amongst thieves. A common but always accurate statement in Xune's opinion.

He took a deep, slow breath, the pain finally starting to set in more and more with the departure of his beloved adrenaline rush. Jees, what kind of dream was this? And why the heck did that hurt so much? He decided he'd figure it out later as he started to pull himself up into a chair, his thoughts finally returning to Mae. "You alright?" he shouted to her through clenched teeth, starting to seriously dislike the noisy and rambunctious Inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only)   Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting towards Ba Sing Se (by invitation only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: July-
Jump to: