Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_vote_lcapThe Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_voting_barThe Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_vote_lcapThe Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_voting_barThe Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) Empty
PostSubject: The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi)   The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:39 pm

“WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS?” Tsumi shouted, falling from the large, two-man glider he had ridden. It had been a week’s journey from his hometown, The Village of Peace. In that time, he had found out that he had the strange ability to conjure fire with his hands. Of course, he had not explored this ability yet, and was eager to train once he arrived at his destination. Tsumi had hired the services of a professional glider pilot, who had flown Tsumi straight to the north pole. Only there did Tsumi find out that this glider could only be landed with one person. Thus Tsumi had been (forcefully) ejected from the glider, and was now falling from 1000 feet.

Tsumi turned his body, angling his fall toward the wall of the City. Tsumi grasped his sword, ready to make a saving stab.
Tsumi’s sword:
Tsumi stabbed the side-spikes of his sword into the wall of ice. This managed to slow him down just enough to not die when he hit the ground. Which he did. Tsumi groaned, unable to get up, from the shock of having hit the ground at high speed. “Ow….”
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi)   The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Why did it seem like whenever he was out, minding his own business, some outrageous shit happened?

All the talk of war was aggravating him, so he opted to go as far as his father allowed: the barrier of the tribe. As he sat on top the entire ring, staring out over the horizon and a the various ships anchored in the sea, soldiers training in the dim light, he registered shouts around him.

He turned to his guard, a rather lithe man called Pakku, and in turn the man exclaimed, "There's someone in the sky!"

An aerial attack? thought the prince, leaping to his feet. He did not have to search the skies for long; sure enough there was a young man flying .. no, falling towards them. Cursing, he moved forward, racing along the top of the barrier for a closer look. Sure enough, a young man was falling through the sky. A glider was swiftly moving out into the distance, and Cassian wondered how he never noticed it before.

The boy recovered himself miraculously, whipping out a sword and impaling it on the barrier, sliding precariously down the edge and kicking up plenty of ice in his wake. The friction from the sword and the wall stopped his rapid sliding in the nick of time, just before he hit the icy ground below. Cassian flipped off the barrier, knowing he had at least a good hundred feet to fall, and instead bend the ice snow to surround him and cushion his landing.

He impacted with the ground with enough force to leave his ankles a bit sprained, but he was on his feet and pretty much all right. Guards arrived like normal people; through the gates. They'd brought a medic too, but the boy was all right.

"Who are you?" Cassian bit out, glaring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

The Boy Who Fell From the Sky (Kura, Tsumi)
Page 1 of 1