Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Life on the Sea (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Life on the Sea (open) I_vote_lcapLife on the Sea (open) I_voting_barLife on the Sea (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Life on the Sea (open) I_vote_lcapLife on the Sea (open) I_voting_barLife on the Sea (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Life on the Sea (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Life on the Sea (open) Empty
PostSubject: Life on the Sea (open)   Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Goya was up early, like usual, and standing on the deck of The Black Rose the sun was not even rising and there was still a crisp in the air. Goya tugged at the collar of his jacket wanting to keep his neck warm. He slid his hands under his armpits and surveyed the crew as they maintained the ropes of the sails and made sure everything was to his liking. He nodded in approval as the crew continued to move busily about the ship and he turned to see a young man with a mess of blond hair on his head. Goya kicked his boot wanting to wake him up and then he ordered, “Get up and back to work.” He kicked the man’s boot again and was starting to get impatient with him. A frown formed on his face as the young man continued to rest, Goya even heard a few snores.

He sighed and shouted, “I said get up!” He gripped the young man’s arm and pulled him to his feet. “Now get to work before I throw you overboard,” Goya barked at the man before turning around to assist some guys needing some help. Once he finished with them Goya wiped his hands on his pants and got back to work making sure everything was in order for the captain. Goya liked his job and wanted to keep it, he was not going to let some slackers make him lose his title. He walked to the railing of the ship and held onto the wooden rails looking out at the choppy sea. The sky was a light blue and the sun was almost going to rise, there was still a chill in the air. Then he saw something moving in the distance he leaned forward a little bit and saw a flag moving in the air. He did not know the colors and it was not a ship of theirs. It was another group of pirates. A grin went across his face and then he shouted, “Get ready men! Arm yourselves!” A few went down below to wake up the sleeping members and to grab their weapons.

“Let them come to us lads,” Goya said still looking out towards the oncoming ship. “Ready the cannons,” he ordered still looking out. He turned to see the blond man standing there still looking somewhat dazed and confused. “What are you doing?!” He exclaimed walking towards him. “I suggest you get moving or I will personally throw you off the ship or I might give you to the other pirates.” Goya sighed and turned his attention back to the other ship. They were getting close and soon there would be a battle, something Goya has been itching for ever since they left the Vermilion Empire.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Life on the Sea (open)   Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Ryuuji was sprawled out on top of a few barrels that were covered with a tattered, worn blanket for a cushion. It had been a long evening, discreetly smuggling valuables into the town The Black Rose had stopped in last, and while he found a feeling of pleasure in his duties of helping lower townspeople, it took a lot of effort to avoid being seen, and having his whereabouts questioned. Seeing how he lived a life on the sea, unable to continue his 'profession,' of sorts, more efficiently, he took the opportunity to act when he could, which often drained him to a certain extent under the consideration of how late his actions go into in order to accomplish them with the best of his abilities.

"Get up and back to work."

Feeling a kick of his boot the was lazily falling off on one of the barrels and onto the wood of the deck, the blonde vaguely heard the older man's command. So engulfed in his dream, seeming to merely snuggle up against the blanket he was over, and ignore his surroundings, Ryuuji's slumber wasn't phased. However, at the sound of a shout and with the pull of his arm, the thief found himself standing, though still in his sleepy haze, before a familiar face. Damn it, what's this guy's problem, he thought, rubbing the corner of his eye with one hand, and covering a yawn with the other. Just as he was going to think up an explanation on the spot, the man dressed in green had wandered off to pester another group of poor souls that he felt would regret requesting his help. "Old geezer," he muttered with blatant impudence. A tad bitter from his rude awakening, he wasn't in the mood to appear like his typical, jovial self.

Looking up the blaring sun beating down onto the skin that wasn't covered by a black and red, low-cut, long sleeved-shirt accompanied with black pants, he paused at a call. The thief pulled the black, leather collar around his neck as he scrutinized his surroundings when the wanna-be captain shouted for the crew to be armed and at the ready. "Another enemy of ours?" Ryuuji inquired to a dirt-covered man on his left. When all he received as a mere glare in return, the young male recalled how he wasn't still wasn't so easily accepted into the crew of the ship, just yet. "I'll take that as a, 'Yes,'" he answered himself, and simply stood there, perplexed about the situation, under the consideration he hadn't had an encounter yet with one while aboard.

"What are you doing?!"

"Wasn't it obvious? I was waiting for a proper command," he retorted in a slightly obtrusive manner, feeling one of his ramblings about to occur. "It is not my job to ready the cannons," the blonde added, as he pulled out a pirate pistol from the holster around his waist. "However, I don't know what my job is. A man is first, captured, forced to reside here for a week or so, and all the while is rarely acknowledged. A rude welcoming to the crew, if I may add."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Life on the Sea (open)   Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Goya could not ignore the boy’s rude comments. He gripped the handle of his pistol and pulled it out of its holster. He pointed it at the blond and said, “If I hear one more snarky reply from you then you will have a bullet between your eyes. That is a promise.” He lifted his head and looked at the foolish boy, who called himself a man, and lowered his gun and replied, “Then find something to do.” He put his flintlock pistol back into its holster and walked up to the boy. “Oh I am so sorry if I was rude to you lad. You can go back to sleep if you want we are just going to be fighting up here. You can do down below the decks to get some shut eye.” He stopped the nice act and felt like punching the lights out of this fool. “I will give you more than a rude awaking if you don’t hold your tongue. Also, you are with pirates don’t expect us to act proper.” He shook his head turning around to watch the advancing ship.

He was fighting the urge to throw the boy off the ship, but they would need people to help fight. Hopefully one of the enemy pirates would kill the boy before Goya got the chance. “Get ready mates!” he exclaimed, “here they come!” Goya pulled out his pistol once more and watched as the enemy ship got closer and closer. It was turning slightly and Goya could see their cannons facing The Black Rose. “Brace yourselves!” Goya shouted as he saw the enemy cannons fire and barley miss the ship. He let out a sigh of relief and ordered them to fire the cannons. The Black Rose fired her cannons and a few even hit the enemy ship. He waited for it to get closer and once it did he ordered them to board. Hooks flew from both ships and got tangled in the ropes. Goya aimed his gun at a pirate as he attempted to board the Black Rose. He shot the man making him lose his grip and fall into the waters below. Goya pulled out his cutlass and the battle began.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Life on the Sea (open)   Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:03 pm

"I mean no words of offense, but you really don't seem like the person that would do such a thing, ya'know? To me, I see you, hm.. Let's go with a kind, elderly grandfather that would only harm a fly if it got on his chopsticks, but even then, it would have been accidental because you would have eaten it without realizing," the blonde described, with a cocked head as he scrutinized the older man's actions. Opening his mouth once again, as if he was about to protest to his demand, Ryuuji lapsed into a silence as the Quarter Master spoke his share of sarcasm. "Ah, well, I'd love to take you up on that offer than!" he replied cheerfully in a subtle, mocking manner. Aware of the man's tone and how he hadn't literally meant his words, the younger did enjoy burning up a few of his nerves. "So, you're saying pirates don't typically serve tea and crackers, in an elegant setting while a quartet plays a soothing sonata?" he inquired sarcastically, with a devilish smirk, "What a shame, mate."

Averting his attention in the direction his instigator was focused on, Ryuuji noted the cannons ready on the enemy ship, as well, with his squinted eyes. "Damn," he let out, with his eyes widening as a cannon ball hurled passed the wood of the mass. With a spark of interesting kindling within him as he saw the Quarter Master fire at a man, he didn't take note of the encounter itself, but the other pirate. Spotting a few items of value worn upon him, the thief saw it as a perfect opportunity for another raid, grabbing the nearest grappling hook and throwing it across, onto the enemy ship.

Stepping onto the rope and trying to balance, he impulsively advanced across, not bothering to focus on the attacks and other action around him. Unaware of the multiple gun shots fired towards him and barely missing, or the opposing pirates that tried to swing a sword in his direction but plummet into the ocean's depths after a hard miss, when he finally came aboard the deck, reality finally hit him hard. A bullet whizzing passed his ear caused him to wake up from his intense focus, causing Ryuuji to act quickly as he pointed the gun at his opponent. However, being against the thought of bloodshed, it seemed as if time froze as he tried to narrow down his options. Killed or be killed. However, when a bullet shot from The Black Rose hit the other pirate straight in the chest, he muttered, "Well, hat settles that. You're morals are saved yet again, Ryuuji. ..Impeccable aim, by the way." Glancing off to his left to see the one that fired his pistol, the blonde gave a nod of thanks as he continued towards his destination -- the Captain's quarters.
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Life on the Sea (open)   Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Jashin my pet bird is flying around the battle of these two ships. Jashin takes flight out of that area to where Gitta is located at. Jashin takes his rest onto Gitta's shoulders hooking his claws to his shoulder. Gitta puts his bo staff using his left hand under his feet. Gitta holds onto the chains on the side of the using his right hand. Gitta creates wind currents under his bo staff standing on his bo staff letting go of the chains. "So there is a battle going on, I guess it will be much easier to get into the ship then." Gitta would fly in the air having his bo staff levitate him to the surface of the ship. Gitta seeing the sailors occupied loading the canons and such as he takes his landing onto the ship. Gitta taking his run down to the door entrance area of the back of the ship. Gitta walking down the stairs slowly taking his view first left, then right. Gitta would see no one there taking his run to an empty room that so happens to be a Bed bunker. Gitta slams the door using his air bending having both his arms occupied doing this. creating the wind area him he sends the it over to the wheel of the door locking it tightly to where opening it with human strength would be impossible. Gitta taking his sit on the floor, taking the lean against the wall. Resting his Bo staff on the floor. Jashin hooks off his claws from Gitta's shoulder taking off out of the small window next to them leaving. Jashin flying in the air keeping watch looking at the back area of the ship to where Gitta entered. Keeping watch. Gitta closes his eyes, only using his Ears,being his primary source of sense. for now.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Life on the Sea (open)   Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Goya grumbled to himself as he watched the blond boy run off into action. He hoped someone would put a bullet between the boy’s eyes, but he watched as he dodged attacks and made his way to the captain’s quarters. Goya jumped into action shooting pirate after pirate. He ran out of bullets so he put his gun back in its holster and just used his cutlass to slice at the enemy pirates. Goya was able to waterbend himself on the enemies ship and with a quick water whip he sent a few advancing pirates into the water. He put his cutlass away and quickly started to bend the pirates off the shop. Then he felt something cut across his cheek sending him flying back hitting a railing. Goya looked up to see a snarling pirate moving water around his water. “Oh look a fellow waterbender,” he said with a grin and lifted himself up.

He lifted the water at his feet and in one quick motion he froze it and sent them flying in the direction of the enemy pirate. Goya watched as he cut a few in half, but missed some and they smashed into the man’s chest sending him backwards. Goya acted quickly and froze the man to the floor and silenced him quickly. He wondered about the enemy ship trying to make his way to the captain’s quarters, but every time he got closer pirates jumped out of nowhere. Then he ducked as someone shot a fire ball at him. “Great,” he mumbled and quickly got in a stance and made an ice wall blocking his shot. He punched the wall sending sharp pieces of ice at the man. Goya watched as he melted them in an instant. He sighed and pulled out his cutlass, busting through the ice wall he ran at the man shouting, “Burn this!” With a quick slice he cut the man’s arm and leg sending him to the ground. In one quick move he sent the man flying out into the deep sea.
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Life on the Sea (open)   Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Gitta open his eyes stopping his primary sense that was hearing, now he is using it for his eyesight. Gitta would see a fireball run across the window, realizing that a fire bender is near. "I knew it." Gitta sends air winds over to the wheel handle twisting it the other way opening it freely. The door would open automatically. A sailor would be walking by seeing Gitta face to face. Gitta would take his run over to the sailor with his bo staff being held with both hands. Sailor:"Who the hell are you?"
Gitta lifts his bo staff over his head about to swing it across the face of the sailor. the sailor pulls out his sword deflecting the bo staff. Gitta would remove the clash lifting the bo staff up in the air above his head. He sends wind waves around the bo staff slamming it harder this time. The sailor blocks it with his sword, the clash would happen but the sailor's sword would break in half due to the strong force applied on it. the bo staff would pass the shattered broken sword to slamming his head face down to the ground. the sailor takes his Knock out as Gitta drags him in the room real quick making sure no one saw this event. He closes the door real quick changing his uniform in a matter of minutes. Gitta would send out a bird noise, this would signal jashin to come over by the window, Jashin gets there on Gitta's shoulder. Gitta puts his air nomad uniform (custom) into a leather bag that he finds on the ship. Gitta would signal jashin to send the bag full of cloths over to the small boat that they came in. Jashin would fly over the window not being seen by any of the sailors or the people who are fighting. Jashin drops the bag onto the small wooden boat that they came in. Jashin flys into the air back to Gitta's location. Jashin gets there landing on his right shoulder like always. Gitta leaves the inside of the ship over to the outside area on the back on the ship on where he originally came from. Gitta would be grabbing the weapon that was dropped near the cannon. Gitta would be standing there just viewing the battle, making sure to stay away from everyone. Gitta would have a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aika20628
Novice
Novice
Aika20628

PostSubject: Re: Life on the Sea (open)   Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:34 am

A little slow to get to the upper deck, Kyra popped her head up to see what appeared to be a raid. Realizing she must look like an unexperienced dunce to be so slow, she remained still analyzing everything before her.

"Well I might as well join in on the fun" Kyra thought to herself as she lunged from below deck and found herself immediately facing an extremely unattractive man.

With surprise on her side, the quickly slipped her leg below his knees and knocked him down onto his face. As he attempted to get back up she jumped over his body, using a blast of air to force his head back down onto the deck and push her even higher into the air - knocking out the man.

With a soft thud Kyra landed and noticed the old Quarter Master was bogged down by many benders who desired to test their skills with the man. Aware setting him free of the swarm would do more good than aiding another, perhaps, less capable crew member, Kyra bounded over to his aid. Landing by his side she light heartily offered help, perfectly aware that although she was very experienced for her age, she'd rather not test his patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life on the Sea (open)   Life on the Sea (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life on the Sea (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: June-
Jump to: