Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Alita Liangbei 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Alita Liangbei I_vote_lcapAlita Liangbei I_voting_barAlita Liangbei I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Alita Liangbei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Non Sequitur
Novice
Novice
Non Sequitur

Alita Liangbei Empty
PostSubject: Alita Liangbei   Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Alita
    Birthplace: Elemental Kingdom.
    Current Residence: Vagrant.
    Element: Earth
    Pets: None.
    Weapons: Grieve Edge: She has quite a few blades hidden in her shoes, gloves, and clothing that she can extend with a correct flex; some of them also work well when thrown.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: December 21.
    Blood type: AB.
    Hobbies: Sparring, exercise, fresh air.
    Quirks: She seemingly just can't stop moving.
    Character Theme: Emil~Memory and Emil~Karma

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair is long, going down to a little below her elbows. She doesn't tame it at all, but it is naturally straight. The bangs, nearly as long as the rest of her hair, are normally out of her face, but can get in her vision a little.
    Eyes: Her eyes are average-sized, though she may squint at times because she has slight vision problems. Her dark eyes betray no hint of her light and bubbly personality.
    Height: She's slightly tall for a girl her age. At 5'7", she's as tall as her brother, not a surprise to her, though, seeing how they're twins.
    Clothes: She wears a simple buttoned no-sleeves shirt, white with several orange accents. Between this and her olive pants are two belts of the same color as her shirt. Also to match, she wears two bracer-like gloves; no trace of any weapon can be seen in them.
    Skin: She has smooth, tanned skin. A scar is visible on her shoulder.
    Body Type: She has a medium build, easily taking out a girl her age.
    Image:Alita Liangbei Tek4fdfb1c43ad062180550

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: She's a bit of a handful. She has so much energy, it makes her hyperactive and impatient at times; she'll often play with pebbles when bored. Her demeanor makes it hard for her to focus on some things, especially if redundant or boring.
    Personal Strengths: She's quite strong, being able to take down burly guys with only moderate trouble. She doesn't crack easily, physically or emotionally; most torture methods won't work on her. Her earthbending blends well with her fighting style.
    Personal Weaknesses: She has slight sight problems. Also, she has an uncanny attachment to her brother. She often does things before thinking about it.
    Personal Hero: Her brother, who provided hope.
    Dreams and Ambitions: "For everyone close to me.... Defeat will be erased from my life."

Likes: Expending energy in any form, just having fun, being with her brother, sparring, art (especially sculpting), and being outside in the rain.
    Dislikes: Staying still for long periods, very chilly conditions, losing her temper(funny how that just gets her angrier), liars, spider-rats.

Brief History: Alita and Maven were born into a humble family in the Elemental Kingdom. They discovered their bending abilities quite early, but never really expanded on them for awhile. They grew up quite normally for their first eight years, but they had to move to a different location in the Kingdom due to growing expenses. Now, this would be a bad experience for any child; Alita was hit particularly hard because she was very sentimental, especially with people. Luckily, one thing never changed: Maven was with her, at least. She and Maven got along very well, and they often just... talked.

After their move into a.... less child-friendly neighborhood, Maven and Alita managed to get into their teens before something went wrong. The two were witness to a mugging; Alita couldn't bear to see that poor peddler robbed with no justification. She went after them, going to teach them a lesson, but her head-on approach was met with ropelike retribution. Maven came for her, luckily, trying to talk the two out of the situation. However, this only ended in the capture of the two. They were in there for at least two weeks, separated but together. The loneliness got to the both of them, and Alita couldn't stand to just lay there for so long without any stimulation. She was eventually found by Maven, who apparently had gotten his way out with waterbending. She got untied by him in the same way, but waited until those thugs were alerted to attack. That time, she got them, oh, she got them good. She was glad Maven had done the job he had; waterbenders didn't seem to be good in those situations.

After this incident, the two resolved to get out of the way of such situations. They lived relatively peaceably for one and a half years before getting their parents' blessing to go off and make their own way in the world. Ever since, they have been something of treasure-hunters, making a decent living off the bounty they found. Thus far, everything has gone very much uninterrupted.

Last edited by Non Sequitur on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Non Sequitur
Novice
Novice
Non Sequitur

Alita Liangbei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Liangbei   Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 pm

~Finis!
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Alita Liangbei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Liangbei   Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Approved!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alita Liangbei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Liangbei   Alita Liangbei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alita Liangbei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: