Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_vote_lcapCaptain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_voting_barCaptain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_vote_lcapCaptain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_voting_barCaptain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] Empty
PostSubject: Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only]   Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan)
    Birthplace: Vermilion City (Then Fire Nation Capital), Vermilion Dragon Empire (Then Fire Nation)
    Current Residence: Vermilion City, Vermilion Dragon Empire or Travelling
    Element: Fire, Lightning
    Pets: None
    Weapons: A Basket Hilted Cutlass, A Pirate's Pistol
    Spoiler:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: September 19th 674
    Blood type: Unknown
    Hobbies: Pillaging, Looting, Brewing Rum
    Quirks: He has a habit of getting over excited while pillaging, and will not leave a raid until every man, woman and child is killed and every ship is torched and sunk. He is also a heavy drinker and smoker, and will rarely be seen without a mug of his home-brewed rum or a fresh cigar.
    Character Theme: You Are A Pirate! by Alestorm
    Captain Morgan's Revenge by Alestorm
    Pirate Song by Alestorm
    He's A Pirate by Alestorm

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Look at Pic.
    Eyes: Black
    Height: 6'8"
    Clothes: Look at Pic.
    Skin: Look at Pic.
    Body Type: Look at Pic.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Darius is a hardy and burly man, with very manly interests, a heart for violence and vengeance. He is also overly excitable, and once he gets riled up for a raid and a pillage, will not stop until every last enemy ship is destroyed, torched and/or sunk, and all crew killed. He is also a bit of a drunk and a very heavy chain smoker.

Darius is very brutish and rough, and is also up for a game of chance and gambling, and will sometimes bet entire treasure troves on a bet he feels he has a good chance at winning. He is an average gambler, taking as many losses as he does victories.

Furthermore, Darius is overly excitable, for example, when he is on a raid, he will not stop until he has torched every enemy ship involved in the raid, and had all of their crewmen walk the plank or executed. However, as much as he loves to raid and kill, he will take prisoner--with ransom--anyone he feels will have great value for him, however once they loose value--AKA when someone refuses to pay the ransom--he will gladly kill the useless prisoner.

Darius is a very good sharpshooter, and is rarely matched when it comes to using a pistol, the same goes for his swordsmanship. Darius has rarely been beaten in a match against an opponent when it comes to either weapon, and each time Darius wins a fight against someone, he will always take a souvenir from his opponents corpse, usually a valuable belonging to his opponent.

Darius is also fairly lecherous, and will hit on the first girl he sees, more so when he is drunk. Darius, for this reason, allows prostitution in his pub, The Hellfire Pub, and will almost always spend all of his free time with them.
    Personal Strengths: Decisive, Ruthless, Domineering
    Personal Weaknesses: Easily Excitable, Violent, Heartless, Drunk, Smoker
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: To Become the Most Feared and Most Famous Pirate on the Seas; To Create a Guild for All Pirates.

Likes: Pillaging, Brewing Rum, Raiding Ships, Making Money, Looting, Loving

Dislikes: Jail, Being Captured, Being Sober

Brief History: Darius was born in 647, and is the eldest son of Robert Morgan, a noble of the Vermilion Dragon Empire. He also has a sister Catherine. Henry's father Robert Morgan was a descendant from a Fire Bender branch of the ‘Earth Kingdom Morgans’ and had two brothers, Thomas and Edward.

As a child, Darius was taken care of by a wet nurse, and his parents were rarely home to see him. During these times, it was Darius's butler, a former pirate, that would take care of him. The butler would always tell Darius of his stories of his travels through the seas, pillaging and looting and raiding and loving. These stories made Darius dream of travelling the seas, and for many years afterwords, Darius would play "Pirates" and make believe that he was sailing around the world, being a pirate. However, when Darius's parents found out, they had the butler fired and Darius never saw him again.

It was at this point in his life, at the age of 10, that Darius's real training began. Darius was trained to become a young man, and was educated in history, mathematics, geography, cartography, and navigation, as well being trained in the art of sword fighting--which would later attribute to his adeptness at swords--and was groomed to become head of the family. It was unbeknownst to Darius's parents, that they would prepare their son to become a pirate, although their goal was to get him to continue on the family tradition of becoming a naval officer in the Imperial Navy of the Vermilion Dragon Empire (Then Fire Nation Navy).

For many years, Darius was supportive of his family's ambitions for him, and eventually, at the age of 15, Darius was sent off to the Fire Nation's basic training camps and was trained for several years to become a soldier. During the two years he spent in the training camps, Darius learned how to use all kinds of guns as well as improved his sword fighting. During gun training, Darius learned how to use muskets, rifles, arquebuses and pistols--though Darius favoured the pistol.

At the age of 17, Darius was sent on his first assignment, and was assigned to a Fire Nation cruiser under the command of a naval officer. Their first job, and Darius's as a naval soldier, was to stop a group of pirates that had been looting the Fire Nation supply boats to the colonies. During the Battle of Yu Dao Harbor, where Darius's assignment took place, Darius's ship was sunk and his fellow crew members were killed, however the captain of the pirates took and interest in Darius, and kept him alive along with the commanding officers. They were all held for ransom, but only the commanding officers were paid for by the navy.

Feeling betrayed, the pirate captain released Darius and took him under his wing, causing Darius to begin realizing his dream of being a pirate. Darius spent 6 years training and learning under the pirate captain, and eventually took over the Black Death Pirate Crew. However, sadly, Darius's entire fleet was destroyed by the Fire Nation Navy, and all of the crew members were arrested and eventually executed. However, Darius managed to jump ship and avoid capture, washing up on the shores of the Fire Nation capital.

After the destruction of his former pirate crew, at age 23, Darius, in order to hide from the Fire Nation authorities, opened up a pub called the Hellfire Pub, and began to brew his own Rum, which every sailor, soldier, guard and fire bender around came in to drink. The Rum became world famous, and eventually made Darius's bar popular, hence allowing him to make lots of money. It was during these years, before Darius used the money to restart a new pirate crew, Darius gained a heavy love of smoking cigars, heavy drinking and spending time with prostitutes--which he allowed in his bar, as he used them to pass messages between his contacts at the shipyards.

Finally, after three years, when Darius was 26, Darius used all of the money he made at the Hellfire to rebuild a pirate crew, and buy five, 82-gun, ships-of-the-line. With these ships--The Black Rose, Iron Masked Marauder, Origin, Scurvy Dog, Crown of the Fleet--Darius began recruiting pirates from the thieves and scum that lived in the Fire Nation and around the world, and began to recreate a pirate crew, becoming the Pirates of the Black Death. Darius then moved the Hellfire to a much larger building with more rooms--becoming an Inn and Pub--and a larger storage and brewing area with a new kitchen. The new building was also right beside a large dock and a shipyard, which Darius bought as well. The dock and shipyard would be were Darius would build new ships, repair old ones, and store the ships when he wasn't using them.

During his rebuilding period of his fleet, towards the starts of his travels, Darius began creating a new form of attack for his men. He calls it the Strike and Burn technique, where he calls lightning strikes down on all the ships, and then while the men on the ship were scrambling around to put out the fire it started, Darius's men would rush the ship and drop bottles of oil over the deck. While the men fight, they capture the enemy crewmen and bring them back aboard, while Darius sets fire to the ships until they sink.

Darius now travels the world as a pirate with his crew, raiding supply ships and treasury ships, keeping the loot and selling the goods for gold and coin. When Darius isn't sailing the seas, he's spending his time personally managing the Hellfire Pub and Inn, brewing his own Rum, and spending time with the prostitutes which he allows in his pub.

**Side Note**

Darius's Ships
    The Black Rose
    Spoiler:

Iron Masked Marauder
    Spoiler:

Origin (The Closest Ship)
    Spoiler:

Scurvy Dog (The Middle One0
    Spoiler:

Crown of the Fleet
    Spoiler:

Flag of the Pirate's of the Black Death
    Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only]   Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:08 am

Approved. I love him. I wanna make a pirate now. No change that...I am making a pirate.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only]   Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:39 am

Haha I thought you would like him, lol join us, I have a crew building up here and you're welcomed to join. Lol btw, I threw in the Hellfire thing just for you lol. Oh! And didja hear about Sims 3 Supernatural? It's coming out September 4th, and it's gonna introduce Werewolves, Wizards, Witches, Fairies, Zombies and more Vampires. You can finally use magic legally lol.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only]   Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:03 pm

I saw that and I freaked out.

About the Sims 3 Supernatural thing. I JUST FOUND OUT AND OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED! I NEED TO GO READ ABOUT IT! I was on facebook and I saw a Sim dressed up as a witch and the caption was Sims 3 Supernatural. I freaked out and started to scream like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only]   Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Hahahaaha Earthy, I have missed you. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only]   Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Darius Nostra Morgan (Captain Morgan) [For Earthy's Approval Only]
Page 1 of 1