Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_vote_lcapAzami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_voting_barAzami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_vote_lcapAzami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_voting_barAzami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. Empty
PostSubject: Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin.   Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 am

|BASICS|
    Name:
    Azami Sachiko Ryouji

Birthplace:
    Vermilion Empire

Current Residence:
    Earth Kingdom

Bender, Thief

Element:
    Water

Pets:
    A baby husky dog, named Leila. Azami's thieving companion.

Weapons:
    None

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday:
    November 16th

Blood type:
    AB+

Hobbies:
    Stealing Valuables, Bribing People and Annoying her Sister.

Quirks:
  • She always flirts with men before stealing their stuff.
  • She hates girly stuff, especially dresses.
  • If someone mocks her, she would instantly start a fight with them.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:
    Short brown hair, rigged ends, about jaw length.

Eyes:
    Greyish-blue eyes, quite lifeless but adventurous at the same time.

Height:
    5"7"

Clothes:
    She normally wears black long sleeve tops, tight skirts and flat shoes. Over that she wears a black and blue kimono, to make her look more innocent.

Skin:
    Smooth, pale skin, quite soft.

Body Type:
    Slim, sexy, a little muscle and slender.

Image:
    Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. Azami11

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Azami is a cocky, spoilt girl, who is rather cruel-minded, but can be one heck of a jokester. She is normally called 'The Joker' by her sister, for her cruel ways of humour. When trying to steal something from a man, her cruel ways turn flirtatious, as she seduces them, while stealing their valuables. Hinako often gets upset with Azami, that's when her emotions show, her soft side comes out, when her sister is upset or in need. Rarely she shows her soft side, and she's a ruthless young woman.

Personal Strengths:
  • Looks, she's attractive, which helps her seduce young men.
  • Cunning, she always knows what she's doing.
  • Cruel, not caring about sparing anyone's lives

Personal Weaknesses:
  • Hot-headed, can lose her temper easily.
  • Good-hearted, she's a softy when it comes to her sister crying or younger children being upset.
  • Crazy, can get quite over-powered at times.

Personal Hero:
    Nobody.

Dreams and Ambitions:
    To become the Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation's most top wanted for theft.

• Gold
  • Being begged for.
  • Tricking idiots.

Dislikes:
  • Dresses
  • Smart-asses
  • Being mocked
  • Being told what to do.

Brief History: Azami Ryouji was born in the Vermilion Dragon Empire, as the eldest twin by 5 seconds. Her parents we're overjoyed with two beautiful daughters. As the two girls started to age, their personalities took different routes..

Being a young child, Azami was bossy, and always played with toy guns, and pretended to be a ninja most of the time. She would plan surprise attacks on Hinako, and Hinako would get really annoyed. Azami was a cruel young girl, ripping hairs from her sisters dolls, throwing them around.

Getting into her mid child state, she become bitchy, threatening people to say she'll get them back one day. But the point where her life changed completely, was at the local Fire Nation school. A girl named Kaira always stole people's toys and managed to get the boys to listen to her. This is when Azami got pissed off with her.

Through many boring, lifeless years of school, Kaira became more of a bully, and Azami managed to find a way to stop it. As a 14 year old, she managed to seduce one of the boys into listening to her. Azami managed to steal a little gold ring from him. Thus started Azami's profession.

Now, Azami is a high-criminal thief, parading around the Earth Kingdom, their new home, stealing and bribing people for stuff. Azami had grown up to be an evil B*tch who cares only about money and gold.

Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin.   Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 am

Completion Bump!
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin.   Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Approved, but lol why did you write eldest twin?
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin.   Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Idk xD and Thanks:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin.   Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azami Ryouji, Eldest Ryouji Twin.
Page 1 of 1