Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kieran Xanti 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kieran Xanti I_vote_lcapKieran Xanti I_voting_barKieran Xanti I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kieran Xanti

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Kieran Xanti Empty
PostSubject: Kieran Xanti   Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Kieran Xanti

Birthplace: Tent in a traveling cirque troupe in the Earth Kingdom

Current Residence: Travels with the troupe, currently in the Dark Nation State

Element: Dark Bender

Weapons: Besides dark bending, Kieran is skilled in knife throwing and a few sword tricks but doesn't actually fight with weapons (or at all).

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: October 31st, 717 AO

Blood type: B+

Hobbies: Juggling, hand balancing, trapeze, acrobatics, etc.

Quirks: Before a show Kieran will always recite a monologue from a play to calm his adrenaline. The monologue changes nearly every time. He also has a tendency to eat whatever is in front of him, or whatever he happens to walk by. Since he is always working, he finds he's always a bit hungry and can eat as much as he wants without gaining any weight, and he's not picky.

Sample Act In A Show:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Messy and black/dark brown. Cut in layers and brushing over his face, it tapers to an end down his neck.

Eyes: Expressive blue eyes that are enhanced by red stage make up when in shows.

Height: 5' 7''

Clothes: Varies widely. In shows he normally wears frilly blues and pinks, clothing that would be associated with a girl. The shirt almost always is cut in a V down his chest all the way to his hips. Sometimes his costume will also sport a set of very realistic white and feathery angel wings. Outside shows he'll wear commoner clothes. Whatever the managers buy him or whatever there is to wear.

Skin: Very fair and creamy skin. He doesn't burn for being fair, and always keeps his skin free of blemishes.

Body Type: Nimble, agile, a bit wiry. Build for acrobatics. Very well muscled and extremely strong, but he appears quite skinny because there is literally no fat on him, it's all muscle.

Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: If you need a smile or some comfort, Kieran is the person to go to. His face is graced with a vibrant smile that almost never leaves and he is deeply empathetic with people. He doesn't like negative energy and can sense when it's there, so he is quickly becoming a master of resolving problems and diffusing tension. Kieran seems to have a vault of unending optimism even in the more dire circumstances and no doubt he'll come up with a plan. He is one of those people who needs a basic plan for everything but deals with improvisation and surprises well. Being in the cirque has taught him to expect the unexpected, especially when you shouldn't expect it.

Ever curious and inquisitive, Kieran is one to stick his nose into other people's business. He likes to know what is going on, why, and what he can do about it. Furthermore, his solution will usually seem far fetched. He has his own set of logic that doesn't seem to fit most peoples. He's frighteningly trusting along with priding himself to be one of the most reliable people out there. He has an uncanny knack for appearing out of no where and getting people out of bad (and sometimes extreme) situations.

Personal Strengths: Trustworthy, reliable, good listener, friendly, optimistic, curious, social, acrobatics.

Personal Weaknesses: Very trusting, curious, doesn't know how to use weapons in combat, merciful, structured.

Personal Hero: All of the senior and experienced members of his troupe.

Dreams and Ambitions: To inspire people through acrobatics, and later, by joining the Elemental Warriors to help the nations.

Likes: Acrobatics, people, food (all kinds), art, travel, performing.

Dislikes: Curfew, strict rules, alcohol, tea (allergic to it), ungrateful/uncooperative people.

Brief History:
    Kieran was born in a tent while his mother was traveling with the cirque. He had been a mistake baby; his mother was drunk one night and woke up the next day pregnant, never knowing who the father was. Yet, she couldn't force herself to hate the child and continued working with the cirque until she bore him in a small Earth Kingdom town. Everyone in the troupe raising him, taught him to be a performer like themselves. Briefly, very briefly, Kieran and his mother were together in the cirque. Then, while on tour in the Light Kingdom, a low life street rat slit his mother's throat and left Kieran alone with the troupe.

Kieran grew up not lingering over his mother's death or wondering who his father was. As far as he was concerned, the troupe was his family. From an early age he also learned he could dark bend, a trait apparently handed down from the unknown father. Kieran treated dark bending like a holy gift from the gods and used it sparingly for several years. It was only when he was old enough to be permitted in shows that he started flaunting it, using it in every possibility that presented itself. Pretty soon he made a name for himself in the cirque as the 'lovebird' for his many duo trapeze acts and 'angel' for his solo aerial contortion pieces.

While his life isn't what people would call normal or uneventful, nothing of huge importance has happened to him since his mother's death. So, no one would be expecting him to be an Elemental Warrior, especially not himself.

Edit: Didn't mention it on the app but just for reference Kieran is gay. ^^

Last edited by The Phantom Thief on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Kieran Xanti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieran Xanti   Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Approval bump!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kieran Xanti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieran Xanti   Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 am

Can't approve your own character. I approve though, so it's good.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Kieran Xanti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieran Xanti   Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:22 pm

I meant I was bumping it for approval, sorry. XD But thank you!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kieran Xanti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieran Xanti   Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Oh...lol sorry! I can't read at 6:30 in the morning lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kieran Xanti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieran Xanti   Kieran Xanti I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kieran Xanti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: