Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_vote_lcapA lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_voting_barA lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_vote_lcapA lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_voting_barA lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D Empty
PostSubject: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Name: Jin-Yi Hwang
Element(s): Water
Rank: Travelling Musician/Mercenary/Politician's Daughter
Picture:
Spoiler:
What/Why: Jin-Yi's goal (or at least one of them) is finding a special someone in her life to settle down with (:
Gender of Character: Female
Gender of User: Male
Dowry:
-Alot of money from her being a mercenary and musician.
-Underground connections.
-Nothern Water Tribe Political connections.
-And you get to listen to awesome music!
Sorry, I'm a poor girl with no stable home, I got not much to offer =P
Personality:
Jin-Yi has a good critical faculty and is able to stand back and look impartially at matters which call for an impartial judgment to be made on her. But she does not tolerate argument from anyone who challenges her opinions, for once she has reached a conclusion, its truth seems to her self-evident; and among her faults is an impatience of criticism and a greed for approval. But Jin-Yi’s character is on the whole balanced, diplomatic and even tempered.
Jin-Yi’s cast of mind is artistic rather than intellectual. She has good perception and observation and her critical ability, with which she is able to view her own efforts as well as those of others, gives her work integrity.
The negative characteristics may show frivolity, flirtatiousness and shallowness. It can be changeable and indecisive, impatient of routine, colourlessly conventional and timid, easygoing to the point of inertia, seldom angry when circumstances demand a show of annoyance at least; and yet Jin-Yi can shock people with her sudden bursts of rage.
Brief Bio:
Jin-Yi was born during a lunar eclipse; she was raised among the Northern Water tribe’s elite and higher political circles; but Jin-Yi was an illegitimate daughter. Her mother was a courtesan while her father was a high ranking politician. Despite this, Jin-Yi was raised on the lap of luxury due to the fact that her mother was a very successful courtesan, using her charms to get money from her richer clients. Eventually, when the young girl was 10, her father acknowledged her existence and adopted her, much to her dismay. During this time, her mother committed suicide as she could not see her daughter again. Jin-Yi was taught waterbending under the best waterbending masters her father could afford, but at the same time, Jin-Yi adopted her mother’s way of dress and rebelled against any authority just to spite her father. Becoming fed up with his daughter’s antics, her father decided to arrange a marriage for her. Horrified, Jin-Yi decided to make the life changing decision to run away from the North Pole. She was 16.
With her years of travelling, Jin-Yi’s waterbending abilities improved; at first she had no source of income, depending on her musical skills as a street performer but eventually, Jin-Yi learnt that becoming a soldier of fortune bought bigger money…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:43 am

We def can set up my Rogue Assassin as they both go through the mercenary life style, so maybe a mutual understanding. Though he refuses to hunt down politicians and royal family members he is connected with a crime organization for money.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:51 am

Maybe Very Happy
She would like to settle down though, retiring from being a mercenary (Not good for kids you know lol!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:03 am

Possibly a storyline with red x secretly working for a crime family behind her back for money, add in some drama !
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:16 am

She would be like:

*FUMES*

"I'll let you go just once if you give me all your money that you;ve earned from this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:19 am

If you would like, we can start a thread where they meet doing mercenary work. Ironic thing is that they have the same target
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:24 am

We'll see, i would like to wait for more suitors if that's okay with you :>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:59 am

Of course, just tossing out ideas :-P
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:37 pm

We could start a post I reckon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Ok you want to start or do you want me to post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D   A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lover and possible future husband for Jin-Yi :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next